Jav Box

AudioSnake315
AudioSnake315
Potential Threat
Joined Jul 2016 Posts: 54
Hey, Kixeye I know you see this. I would like for you to please put the Javelin flagship box in an upcoming event. Thanks.
Hellbent to Support Others.
  • RedBaron042
    RedBaron042
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Jul 2013 Posts: 1,062
    I've been clambering for "Spaceball1" since it came out.
    http://i213.photobucket.com/albums/cc121/RedBaron0/newderpl_zps7srhkzjr.png
  • RedBaron042
    RedBaron042
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Jul 2013 Posts: 1,062

That's possible. I'll mention it to our liveops manager to get that box added as a prize. As for Spaceball1, we're busy adding 'We brake for nobody' on the back of the ship.

There better be a special for just that ship:  "**** Gunners"  +10/+20/+30% accuracy on all weapons "Careful you idiot, I said ACROSS her nose not UP it!"
    http://i213.photobucket.com/albums/cc121/RedBaron0/newderpl_zps7srhkzjr.png
  • Necromancer of Ashes
    Necromancer of Ashes
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Jun 2016 Posts: 439

The javelin box appeared too many times that it rather lost it value. Should've gotten it in one too many times it was offered

• Sheep Geminis
    Sheep Geminis
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Nov 2016 Posts: 388
    edited 22 May 2017, 2:18AM
    Excuse me @coffeepowered, could we have too the VEGA Freighter as a flagship? Maybe like the best fleet to collect resources, or maybe like a transport to move resources from one base into another, obviously between players from the same alliance. Or any future plan for that amazing ship?
    ┋ ID: 20710497. ┋ Lords of War Officer. ┋ Base level:  65. ┋ VIP Rank: 0. ┋
  • RamWhite
    RamWhite
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Dec 2016 Posts: 351

Remember that Suspicious cargo fleet?

VEGA security: active.
  • RamWhite
    RamWhite
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Dec 2016 Posts: 351

We also need those wormhole reusables

VEGA security: active.
  • Elim Garak45
    Elim Garak45
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Nov 2015 Posts: 410
    Yeah, we could have all the drives back please and the Jav boxes
  • dom.friant
    dom.friant
    Force to be Reckoned With
    Joined Sep 2014 Posts: 1,995
    edited 22 May 2017, 5:13PM

Am I the only one who wants the VEGA Freighter as a new flagship? lol

If you're referring to this:

Then no, you're not alone. I want that ship!! (The aforementioned Spaceball1.) I was very disappointed when it got removed from the decimation events...
    Because I like the Condor!
    http://i.imgur.com/80deZPv.png
  • xcvxvx
    xcvxvx
    Incursion Leader
    Joined May 2014 Posts: 1,111

Then no, you're not alone. I want that ship!! (The aforementioned Spaceball1.) I was very disappointed when it got removed from the decimation events...

I would prefer not being forced to have a flagship.   I have midgards which are not very good.  I rather have choices 2 midgards when I wanted to.  More creativity and flexibility leads to better tactics.  Each player with the choices they want.  What works for them.
  • KyberWolffe
    KyberWolffe
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Dec 2015 Posts: 197

OzuluO said:

The javelin box appeared too many times that it rather lost it value. Should've gotten it in one too many times it was offered

What are you talking about? It hasn't been released that much, and many people (like me) don't have it yet. SO I WANT IT!
    All hail the Xeno Division.
  • Lord DJ
    Lord DJ
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Oct 2016 Posts: 348
    edited 22 May 2017, 8:19PM

Xstroyer said:

OzuluO said:

What are you talking about? It hasn't been released that much, and many people (like me) don't have it yet. SO I WANT IT!

3 times......the original when it was like 5 million pts to get the built ship.

THEN 2 times to get a javelin mk1 pattern box that allows you to build it yourself.

TOO MANY is a relative term.....not that much compared to fusion thrusters (released way more than 3) but way more than strike shield (just once) and a few other items that have only ever been released once.

I for one would like to see strike shield come back around......but sure, throw the javelin in there again as can get more parts/cores/armaments to mark it up.
  • Sheep Geminis
    Sheep Geminis
    Skilled Warrior

Yeah!! I'm talking about that ship, I'm glad to see I'm not alone!! It would be amazing to have it, or at least, to see it in another event. That would be a shame to have a spectacular 3D model to be wasted in the void.
  • bigfede
    bigfede
    Greenhorn
    Joined Sep 2015 Posts: 3
    Hi all!

Me too want the javelin ship: when cost five milions points i can't reach it, after i don't have good fleet too. Now that I can fight better there is no prize!

please kixeye put the javelin scheme!!!
  • Hydra Reborn
    Hydra Reborn
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Jul 2013 Posts: 283
    the javelin craft  is in the next event as a prize   1.350.000 points
  • Zombie3116
    Zombie3116
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined May 2015 Posts: 194
    all this is good an well.

When can we get more slots for captians
    Its becoming a real pain in the backend for leaders and officers to swop around permits
    @ coffeepowered 

• xcvxvx
    xcvxvx
    Incursion Leader
    Joined May 2014 Posts: 1,111

How about getting rid of the flag ship  restrictions.  What if a player needs lots of res and wants to use 2 super freighters?  Or a 2 carrier fleet?  The more flexibility a player has makes for interesting combinations and construction as well as tactics. 
  • RaniRahn
    RaniRahn
    Joined Sep 2015 Posts: 1,703

xcvxvx said:
    How about getting rid of the flag ship  restrictions.  What if a player needs lots of res and wants to use 2 super freighters?  Or a 2 carrier fleet?  The more flexibility a player has makes for interesting combinations and construction as well as tactics. 

LOL. Imagine this. 6 agility field carrier. These would be faster then cutter and unlimited amount of squadrons would kill everything in theyr way :tongue: What could possible go wrong with this idea? :trollface:
    52 45 38 67 54 6b 39 55 49 45 4a 56 57 53 42 44 54 30 6c 4f 55 79 45 3d
  • Commander Centurion
    Commander Centurion
    Joined Jun 2015 Posts: 1,742

@RaniRahn said:
    xcvxvx said:

LOL. Imagine this. 6 agility field carrier. These would be faster then cutter and unlimited amount of squadrons would kill everything in theyr way :tongue: What could possible go wrong with this idea? :trollface:

Maybe that Carriers cannot effect ally Carriers with their fields? ;)

• Sheep Geminis
    Sheep Geminis
    Skilled Warrior

xcvxvx said:

Yeah! That would be awesome, I would use 6 javelins in one single fleet because, why not?

[Sarcasm Off]
  • RaniRahn
    RaniRahn
    Joined Sep 2015 Posts: 1,703

Maybe that Carriers cannot effect ally Carriers with their fields? ;)

You ave not done any co-op fleets in your life right? If u have seen it where are 2 different player carrier they speed up both and ships that are in both field are even faster. So answer to you is they do speed up each other. At least right now they do.
    52 45 38 67 54 6b 39 55 49 45 4a 56 57 53 42 44 54 30 6c 4f 55 79 45 3d