Kix dont get what players want ...ever

SkyNet_600
SkyNet_600
Strike-force Captain
Joined Apr 2013 Posts: 654
edited 28 Apr 2017, 5:57AM
who are the ones that told kix we want lousy 20% refit discounts that last a day and most builds and refits take more them 5?

where did you get the information we want more and more CW and Events one after another? when can we cant in good sense get a fleet build and use them?
are this game just for the ones that spend hundred of dollars now?
  • Necromancer of Ashes
    Necromancer of Ashes
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Jun 2016 Posts: 438

It's hard to please everyone....

• ShadowGodOfWar
    ShadowGodOfWar
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Jul 2015 Posts: 262
    No one is making you stay

• SkyNet_600
    SkyNet_600
    Strike-force Captain

It's hard to please everyone....

Even harder if you don't even try and that is what kix does throw content to the game so fast now people don't have enough time to even use it ..unless you coin in large amounts..
  • ShadowGodOfWar
    ShadowGodOfWar
    Minor Nuisance
    Also, a refit/build discount of over a day is a waste. As it stands, anything started within that time retains the full discount throughout. A 24 hour discount means you get 23hours for a short refit or build and as much time as you need for a longer build. I'm personally starting a 22 day refit right before this event ends. 
  • SkyNet_600
    SkyNet_600
    Strike-force Captain
    in order to use the refit bonus you have two option 1 you are not building something that is not over yet 2 you coin what you are doing to get the bonus...either way it was made in order for you to coin nothing else so is no Bonus there is just a incentive to coin
  • ShadowGodOfWar
    ShadowGodOfWar
    Minor Nuisance

in order to use the refit bonus you have two option 1 you are not building something that is not over yet 2 you coin what you are doing to get the bonus...either way it was made in order for you to coin nothing else so is no Bonus there is just a incentive to coin

Oh, God. The grammar, punctuation and clarity of what you are trying to convey is atrocious. Dude, English is my second language, you have to try harder than that. 
  • SkyNet_600
    SkyNet_600
    Strike-force Captain

Oh, God. The grammar, punctuation and clarity of what you are trying to convey is atrocious. Dude, English is my second language, you have to try harder than that. 

you are trolling i don't need to try anything just answer those questions if you can, have the information or state you opinion for the rest its useless
  • Andrea Nard1
    Andrea Nard1
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Nov 2015 Posts: 2,654

you are trolling i don't need to try anything just answer those questions if you can, have the information or state you opinion for the rest its useless

Have to say that I did not understand your post...hard to answer or reply to something that is not clear
  • ShadowGodOfWar
    ShadowGodOfWar
    Minor Nuisance
    Alright, dumbass. I suppose the third option of starting a 30 hour refit at the beginning of the the 24 hours had not occurred to you. It ends within the initial 23 hours, after which you begin the real refit lasting however long you need because the discount carries forward indefinitely, regardless of refit time. A 24 hour discount is about 5 free hours worth of time (roughly 100 coins worth) during the period and as much as 21 days of discounted time after the 24 hour window, depending on fitting time of equipment. For example, a 21 day refit of 7 xeno raptures plus armor and xeno capacitor with the discount saves you 100 hours (about 2000 coins worth before alliance help). 

You are literally complaining about as much as 2100 free coins worth of refits over a period of 22 days. 
  • pondwater
    pondwater
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Nov 2016 Posts: 242

Alright, dumbass. I suppose the third option of starting a 30 hour refit at the beginning of the the 24 hours had not occurred to you. It ends within the initial 23 hours, after which you begin the real refit lasting however long you need because the discount carries forward indefinitely, regardless of refit time. A 24 hour discount is about 5 free hours worth of time (roughly 100 coins worth) during the period and as much as 21 days of discounted time after the 24 hour window, depending on fitting time of equipment. For example, a 21 day refit of 7 xeno raptures plus armor and xeno capacitor with the discount saves you 100 hours (about 2000 coins worth before alliance help). 

You are literally complaining about as much as 2100 free coins worth of refits over a period of 22 days. 

well if you gotta talk in this way, idk say you'll save 22 days directly if you uninstall this stupid game
  • SkyNet_600
    SkyNet_600
    Strike-force Captain

i love your grammar especially the start love it ,
    now answer me if you can how you start that supposed 30h refit if you are 2 or more days to finish a build or a refit?  ...

• khanibk
    khanibk
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Feb 2015 Posts: 191

We need refit bay that is 100%right
    You dont have to play every event let small players play decimation and other events .
    I like the may content calander.

• ShadowGodOfWar
    ShadowGodOfWar
    Minor Nuisance
    edited 28 Apr 2017, 5:40AM
    If grammar, punctuation, and capitalization are beyond his abilities, I don't suppose doing a short refit during the initial 23hours and a longer refit afterwards would have occurred to him. You maximize your savings without coining, which is what I'm assuming he wanted; to use the repair window without coining. 

• ShadowGodOfWar
    ShadowGodOfWar
    Minor Nuisance

now answer me if you can how you start that supposed 30h refit if you are 2 or more days to finish a build or a refit?  ...

Yep, that's totally on them. They need to give a longer warning time. To be fair, we knew about this one for a few weeks and the calendars have included the discount times several weeks in advance since CM Chris took over. 
  • SkyNet_600
    SkyNet_600
    Strike-force Captain

If grammar, punctuation, and capitalization are beyond his abilities, I don't suppose doing a short refit during the initial 23hours and a longer refit afterwards would have occurred to him. You maximize your savings without coining, which is what I'm assuming he wanted; to use the repair window without coining. 

SkyNet_600 said:

Ah, that's on Kixeye. They need to give more heads up. 

they did it for next month those bonus are there still ...Players will have to farm craft parts and resources to be able to get the new tech...and have time to use it before something else comes out..its just bad ...

my english is just fine ..so sorry you don't get it ...try harder or don't ..really don't care you are the one that replied here no one forced you to do it
    next time avoid reading ...
  • ShadowGodOfWar
    ShadowGodOfWar
    Minor Nuisance
    April 13th
    ALIEN MOBILIZATION
    A Build discount period will run the first 24 hours of this activity.

April 27th
    ALIEN MOBILIZATION
    A Refit discount period will run the first 24 hours of this activity.

We knew about this discount since the first one back in April 13th. That's two weeks to plan around it, I started a 2 week build whose alliance discounted ending was 30 minutes before the start of this refit event. Don't know what to tell you, plan out your builds in hours, check that they coincide with discounted time frames, and take advantage of them. I know lower end refit/build times dont take 2 weeks apiece but just use as much of it trying to maximize your gains. 
  • SkyNet_600
    SkyNet_600
    Strike-force Captain
    they still need to stop this nonsense of throwing new tech so them fast the game get so unbalanced that even for the ones that coin hard gets boring
  • ShadowGodOfWar
    ShadowGodOfWar
    Minor Nuisance
    Bro, look at your keyboard on the left side. There is a button labeled "shift". Use it and the two small blob buttons on the bottom right, they are called commas and periods. The same don't read, don't care attitude could be applied to playing. Why do you bother to play if you are just going to complain about the nice thing kixeye gave you for free? It's not their fault you didn't take advantage of it. You left as much as 2100 free coins worth of refits slip by with only yourself to blame, the calendar told you everything you needed to know about discount times. 
  • ShadowGodOfWar
    ShadowGodOfWar
    Minor Nuisance

they still need to stop this nonsense of throwing new tech so them fast the game get so unbalanced that even for the ones that coin hard gets boring

Maybe. Not sure about it being boring, but maybe slow down. 
  • SkyNet_600
    SkyNet_600
    Strike-force Captain
    it is boring compared to what it was ..as a example any clan invaded a sector everyone come out to fight them ...
    why cos there was a 50% change you could win ..
    Now? all lower ones hide in base and even some high level players do the same because the gap is so HUGE
    No one will go to a fight knowing he will loose...ever so game gets boring for everyone ..simple
    and its not just building a fleet they have to be tested and refits take huge amounts of time now as i told old CM by the time of the re-balance and he said was just for the ship we already had...right..lol
  • Spask Crondusk
    Spask Crondusk
    Master Tactician
    Joined Aug 2015 Posts: 2,287

@SkyNet_600 please press CTRL and F4

• pondwater
    pondwater
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Nov 2016 Posts: 242
    edited 28 Apr 2017, 7:40AM
    It is curious for me why so many idiots don't see the ridiculous action of greedeye.
    They give you the prebuild pun but you gotta spend some time acquiring points and get it.
    Whats more is that you gotta spend extra 10 days to refit it and you have to buy packages to level up the mark.
    Whats more is that you gotta refit new resistant armour for the new targets every month they release.
    Whats more is that it becomes outdated after stupid kix buffed aliens constantly so you also have to coin newly released techs.
    After you spending much time and money ,they simply left a note that they did all those in case you feel bored.
    So anyone official tell me... how could i feel bored when i couldn't even manage to build a full fleet?
    I AM TELLING U I DONT FEEL BORED BUT I FEEL DISAPPOINTED!!!  

NOW SOMEONE IS CALLING THOSE REFIT BONUSES ARE GOOD !!! 
    i don't see theres any good for me coz if i have to build and refit for months as a small coiner
    what the different to me if they cut down several days ?
    even if kix delcare that -20% bonus will keep on from now on, I don't want to stay more.
    Now what interested me is only the rest of T6 ships and let me see the rest of pictures and setup,
    then I'll leave and no interest of building or fighting.

and for those who still enjoy this poor game, you could keep the pace of kix and feed them.
    I have my choice so do you.
  • RaptureAkaDino
    RaptureAkaDino
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Sep 2014 Posts: 1,029
    this is all just messed up, this cm chris is another joke of kixeye whats he doing that the others
    are or havnt kissed **** to kixeye more. no one listens to the community
    and kixeye dont give a **** they just send another support personel over
    to do the job of relating info to us, which in turn nds there job. does anyone want to give u anything at kix, i mean this content calender WOW thats bullshit why would we need  refit w/e for a few hours oh for the coiners. nothing kix does iis for the larger player base. how long till this new cm gets his **** handed to him by kixeye. why is it everyone over at support ends up bean kixeyes lapdog why dont we see pual pull his **** finger out and apologise or talk to his player base the **** **** hides away making stupid decisions even against our wishes. we ask and ask and we will never get. this game and this team is a
  • The Real Crazy Col
    The Real Crazy Col
    Greenhorn
    Joined Jun 2014 Posts: 1
    you think KIX care lol its all about the cash, always was always will be. as long as u still coining they dont care!! but this game is gradually losig its favour, something new will come out and take over some where else, the sooner the better .
  • EliteRanger
    EliteRanger
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Jan 2015 Posts: 976

IF YOU WANNA KEEP UP, THEN YOU HAVE TO PAY UP. It's plan and simple.

So far as this 20% discount. I think it's to short. It should be 2-3 days. But something is better than nothing. So you have to be creative. I am refitting a resistor on my punisher.

• Khemul
    Khemul
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Sep 2016 Posts: 1,436

@SkyNet_600 said:
    who are the ones that told kix we want lousy 20% refit discounts that last a day and most builds and refits take more them 5?

where did you get the information we want more and more CW and Events one after another? when can we cant in good sense get a fleet build and use them?

Players cried that they wanted to know about refit discount in advance. They're on the calendar because of that.
    Players cried that they wanted refit times and build times reduced. So we have multiple refit/build sales (let's be realistic, this is free2play).
    Players cried about not being able to pvp enough. More cw.
    Players cried about not having the time to do events. More repeats of events.

True, most of those complaints werent answered in the exact way the community wanted. But one has to be realistic. Kixeye is a company looking to make money. People can call it greedy, but the whole reason this game exists is to make money. Ask for less build time and Kixeye has two options, lower build times anfld possibly cut revenue or offer sales which potentially increase revenue. Pretty easy choice. Cut events which reduces activity or repeat events which increases it. Again, pretty simple. Once you realize a company will make decisions based on profitability, and not on what we think would be fun (remember, we're biased towards lower profitability options) then you'll realize Kixeye does listen, just not in the way people expect.

• SkyNet_600
    SkyNet_600
    Strike-force Captain

Khemul said:

@SkyNet_600 said:

Players cried that they wanted to know about refit discount in advance. They're on the calendar because of that.

Players cried that they wanted refit times and build times reduced. So we have multiple refit/build sales (let's be realistic, this is free2play).

True, most of those complaints werent answered in the exact way the community wanted. But one has to be realistic. Kixeye is a company looking to make money. People can call it greedy, but the whole reason this game exists is to make money. Ask for less build time and Kixeye has two options, lower build times anfld possibly cut revenue or offer sales which potentially increase revenue. Pretty easy choice. Cut events which reduces activity or repeat events which increases it. Again, pretty simple. Once you realize a company will make decisions based on profitability, and not on what we think would be fun (remember, we're biased towards lower profitability options) then you'll realize Kixeye does listen, just not in the way people expect.

i agree on what you are saying here but what kixeye is doing is getting this game only for the super rich people
    they are also turning this game i liked to a dumb coin and fight on auto
    the kixeye way of doing business is documented on the youtube video so no surprise there too
    i would think that is more likely that 1000 guys spend 1 dollar then 1 guy spend 1000 dollars but kix doesn't think that way

at the end if you spend the money and get the builds and have a op fleet the number of competitive players you can fight is lowering by the day and that also ruins the game

i know people using the forum are less then 1% of the player base and replying to forum posts are even less then that that is the info on the video
  • Khemul
    Khemul
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Sep 2016 Posts: 1,436

@SkyNet_600 said:
    Khemul said:

@SkyNet_600 said:

i agree on what you are saying here but what kixeye is doing is getting this game only for the super rich people
    they are also turning this game i liked to a dumb coin and fight on auto
    the kixeye way of doing business is documented on the youtube video so no surprise there too
    i would think that is more likely that 1000 guys spend 1 dollar then 1 guy spend 1000 dollars but kix doesn't think that way

at the end if you spend the money and get the builds and have a op fleet the number of competitive players you can fight is lowering by the day and that also ruins the game

i know people using the forum are less then 1% of the player base and replying to forum posts are even less then that that is the info on the video

Unfortunately this is the direction free2play took. There are some exceptions, but for the most part all these games do this. Companies realized that this market isn't rational, so it's more profitable to target one mega spender rather then a bunch of light/moderate spenders.

Looking at the cost of a single xeno cutter god-mode fleet, and how many exist, I really suspect Kixeye is entirely right in their marketing. I really doubt they'd make more targeting smaller purchases. It's insane really how irrational the decision making process is on iap.

• V e s p o
    V e s p o
    Force to be Reckoned With
    Joined Jun 2015 Posts: 1,839
    Mind tricks don't work on kixeye... only money
  • V e s p o
    V e s p o
    Force to be Reckoned With
    Joined Jun 2015 Posts: 1,839
    No money, no parts, no deal