This is about thinking from the new comer's view

Ping-Wen_H
Ping-Wen_H
Potential Threat
Joined Aug 2014 Posts: 83
edited 21 Apr 2017, 3:23PM
Me , aka JK64 which is Level 40 As an Old player and a fan of this game.............

Kixeye
Can we BE kindly to NOT bully the new players

Why am i saying that you wonder? Just look at the level 30 Base.....

This is the RIDICULOUS Base Setup , WHY NOT put some freakin' Land mines in the Spawn Area Then?!
Hostile Spawn killing player's Units before they can kill them , NOT to say It's ONLY LEVEL 30 , you cannot get further WITHOUT getting your unit killed or ton of Repair time 
This Base Was in the last few events as well but they're NOT and NOWHERE near Mission 8 
Kixeye PLEASE Think For your NEW COMERS  , You guys design a BASE with Spawn Killing , and THIS IS THE MOST RIDICULOUS Way to Do so 

Stop it , Just STOP with this Nuisance 
Whoever has the knowledge , Controls the power
Whoever has the speech , Controls the crowd of players 
Whoever has the info , Controls the hype of the game 
  • Micaiah Stevens
    Micaiah Stevens
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Aug 2015 Posts: 2,578
    edited 21 Apr 2017, 5:49PM
    We keep requesting this been a thing, they keep saying it is unfair.  I think a base designer on the team LOVES to put this out there.  I think they think they can catch a few to make a few coin.
  • w95559w
    w95559w
    Greenhorn
    Joined Jan 2014 Posts: 8
    This happens to last event's wave 50 as well.

Except this one is EARLIER, HARDER, and meant to destroy you even more utterly

But, ironically, that's all there is to the base lol
  • Dario Wilkowski
    Dario Wilkowski
    Master Tactician
    Joined Oct 2012 Posts: 2,386
    do u rly have problem on that base? 
  • Ping-Wen_H
    Ping-Wen_H
    Potential Threat

Yes and a huge yes , I'm TALKING from the low to medium level player's Point of View NOT from High level players 
  • Master of Shadows
    Master of Shadows
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Apr 2016 Posts: 3,678

I don't think Peng does, but if you look at that base from a low levels point of view, its probably the end of their campaign run.
    So it is a problem in need of addressing.
  • christinegirl72
    christinegirl72
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Aug 2014 Posts: 279
    its not that bad dude liberators can do it
  • Kar-Graal
    Kar-Graal
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Mar 2013 Posts: 2,638

Me , aka JK64 which is Level 40 As an Old player and a fan of this game.............

Kixeye

This is the RIDICULOUS Base Setup , WHY NOT put some freakin' Land mines in the Spawn Area Then?!
    Hostile Spawn killing player's Units before they can kill them , NOT to say It's ONLY LEVEL 30 , you cannot get further WITHOUT getting your unit killed or ton of Repair time 
    This Base Was in the last few events as well but they're NOT and NOWHERE near Mission 8 
    Kixeye PLEASE Think For your NEW COMERS  , You guys design a BASE with Spawn Killing , and THIS IS THE MOST RIDICULOUS Way to Do so 

ive did it with legion and ardra and free repair the middle of the base has no land mines
  • NieR01
    NieR01
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Jun 2015 Posts: 4,347

This only shows how fundamentally important it is to up your thorium storage as it warrants being able to invest in faction units.

Image result for nier replicant

• james.ellis.56829
    james.ellis.56829
    Greenhorn
    Joined Mar 2013 Posts: 9

Kixeye

ive did it with legion and ardra and free repair the middle of the base has no land mines

you just missed the plot completely read what he put lol i do not think a low level will have legion or ardra smh.
  • dumbldor
    dumbldor
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Jun 2016 Posts: 800

@MrKG86-LEGEND said:
    Ping-Wen_H said:

Kixeye Can we BE kindly to NOT bully the new players? 

• Master of Shadows
    Master of Shadows
    Unicorn Overlord

And what low levels would have those units Graal? Use your brain and think about it for a moment.
  • deadbeats
    deadbeats
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Jun 2014 Posts: 244
    heres an idea dont spawn units while the jackals are there wait till they go to other end
  • Kar-Graal
    Kar-Graal
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Mar 2013 Posts: 2,638

And what low levels would have those units Graal? Use your brain and think about it for a moment.

If lowers are not going to catch up thats how how they dont have the best units

i rather say build a few liberators and spartans
  • Aus_Revenge
    Aus_Revenge
    Greenhorn
    Joined Nov 2014 Posts: 3
    i am only lvl 38 and once i get up to this cave, i have to restart the event because its just too hard. this game is only for those people who have played long time, no low lvl even has a chance these days with these events etc
  • DOBBA PHOENIX
    DOBBA PHOENIX
    WC Mod
    Joined Oct 2012 Posts: 1,620
    I do this base with legion. You can do it with libs, or vindicators, or purifiers, or punishers, or howlers 
    I am a KIXEYE Moderator but NOT a KIXEYE Employee. I am
    simply a player just like everyone of you all. Please keep your comments
    constructive, on point, and without violating the TOS or rules of the forums.
    For a list of some of the things not tolerated on this post,
    please review the community forum rules which can be found at this link. www.kixeye.com/forum/discussion/530465
    To send a support ticket, please visit this link. https://warcommander.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new
  • WrongThinker
    WrongThinker
    BP Game Team
    Joined Mar 2013 Posts: 1,712
    If you're stuck on this base it means you're just not using Faction units or haven't bothered to level them up at all.  This base is pretty straightforward so long as you don't wander in to the mine fields.  I beat it with 10 Liberators (level 10; no tech) and 4 Hammers (level 7; no tech) with very little damage.

If you can make it this far this event and you use your restarts you can easily get enough XP to grab 10 to 15 more Libs, which is enough to help you get farther next time.  Do that a few events in a row and you'll have two platoons of Libs before you know it and can (and should) branch into other units.  It literally takes 60-90 minutes a day 5 out of 6 event days, which really isn't that big a commitment IMO.

Whatever units you're using: if this mission is blocking you, it's time to upgrade to Faction units.

Game Design Ninja
    KIXEYE
  • TomBrooklyn
    TomBrooklyn
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Oct 2012 Posts: 2,739
    edited 23 Apr 2017, 8:56AM
    Newcomers got to work their way up.     If you can't do it because you don't have strong enough units, coin for them or earn them.

If you need better tactics, learn them.   

• Debo_S3
    Debo_S3
    Greenhorn
    Joined Aug 2014 Posts: 9

Everything in that base can be shocked try buying its electric spec op or use charged ord with sf yes youll take damage but youll walk right through it

• Master of Shadows
    Master of Shadows
    Unicorn Overlord

Debo_S3 said:

Everything in that base can be shocked try buying its electric spec op or use charged ord with sf yes youll take damage but youll walk right through it

Incorrect. Hellhounds and Jericho are not shockable.
  • Debo_S3
    Debo_S3
    Greenhorn
    Joined Aug 2014 Posts: 9

@Thane_Mantis said:
    Debo_S3 said:

Incorrect. Hellhounds and Jericho are not shockable.

Sorry about that i was incorrect about shocking the units. Try this i just used warhourse spec op ran kara with 5 preservers no tech on any and walked through it minimal damage

• kixeyeuser_150897889_9106_2342921
    kixeyeuser_150897889_9106_2342921
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Oct 2014 Posts: 755
    I enjoyed working my way up to where I am.  You get a couple units, you build a building, you do another unit... gradually get better.  I think the PVP discrepancy is far worse than the PVE problem, and that is only because griefers can hit people of much lower level than themselves and pay no penalty for it.
  • Ping-Wen_H
    Ping-Wen_H
    Potential Threat

Debo_S3 said:

The Hellhound gained Immunity to Shock in the Game Update of Sep 18, 2015 

All light Vehicle is Immune of Shock , or else it'll render them Useless , this is what happen to the Hellhound when they all first came out 

• Ping-Wen_H
    Ping-Wen_H
    Potential Threat

I enjoyed working my way up to where I am.  You get a couple units, you build a building, you do another unit... gradually get better.  I think the PVP discrepancy is far worse than the PVE problem, and that is only because griefers can hit people of much lower level than themselves and pay no penalty for it.

Blame PvP seasons , Not here in this topic..........