Is vega gona die really soon

wayne12345cool
wayne12345cool
Potential Threat
Joined Aug 2012 Posts: 92
Okay so how is a non coiner gonna compete with these type of upgrades and such i mean really even it becomes expensive for those who coin a lot game is losing interest and people selling account everyday (ofc no 1 dumb enouf to buy cause game is almost dead) First you added infernal weapons if you dident had infernal weapons and demon core your **** is useless and on infernal weapons it takes 3 days just to add 1 weapon after 1 month of the demon core it becomes extinct know alien **** comes along with insane Dps that outmatches everything Kixeye your making this impossible for a non coiner to compete and even medium coiners its almost impossible game is becoming expencive even for the friking big coiners ....... Idk what you plan but game is dying really fast and every day theres players whanting to sell or scrap there bases DO SOMETHING YOU **** BEFORE VEGA DIES 
  • wayne12345cool
    wayne12345cool
    Potential Threat
    I almost forgot the part were you made events anny fit you use to take damage wich is a **** move considering the only way you take most intel is to hit the barage fits with insane armor penetration and insane damage unless you have a coind fit of cutters that was a real **** move kixeye 
  • Endoplexer
    Endoplexer
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Oct 2015 Posts: 175

I feel like player count has been dropping. Forums have become less active IMO

• wayne12345cool
    wayne12345cool
    Potential Threat
    yep lol sadly kixeye is doing a good job taking our money ....
  • jinko821
    jinko821
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Dec 2015 Posts: 320
    this does not belong in pvp discussion you ****....
  • gerard manjoue
    gerard manjoue
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined May 2016 Posts: 667
    edited 23 Mar 2017, 5:17PM
    Thread was moved here from adequate section by Mods, consequently don't shoot at OP.

• Mad300
    Mad300
    Greenhorn
    Joined Mar 2017 Posts: 3

I coined my last time in Vega Conflit, any coins I spend will be produced by coin mod. I have been a moderate coiner, looking back at the thousands of dollars I've spent in this game on early researchable construction of ships which should have been put into base mods instant builds, not spending on refit to ships constantly on 6 ships for multiple events, not spending period, I look back over the last 3 years of playing Vega conflict, what have I accomplished in 3 years in game, that I have done in last 3 weeks in game?

One I got Ragnorok bp, and DC carrier bp and two Freyja credit boxes with 3 heratics Cruiser credit boxes and 1 vigilante credit box, 1 zeal credit box, from last 3 events in last month. This post 2017 March 25.

In last 3 years of playing this game, I've spent tons, with no gain. The time it takes me to wait to build a ship just naked, 7-14 days, max mass 9-16 days. That's 3 flipping months for 6 heratics build, plus gathering 70'000'000 helium per ship, plus repairs of (?) helium to gather helium to build more ships. Point is after 3 months just to have 6 built heratics with manifolds vs alien event that took place 3 months ago, now all the coiners who build ships instant, have 3 months of event intel rewards on me. Before I can even launch my 6 ships in battle. This is Corporate Bull ****.

Kixeye you are a thief. You steal my personal life for your gain.

The worst of it is, new class of ships every 6 months, the time it's taken me to gather resources to improve fleet bay 11-12 and build/refit ships, I'm still working on just 1 fleet of ISC ships, meanwhile DC is out of date, xeno taking over, I will pry not get a signal xeno.

Kixeye you better not let xeno ship owners have lvl 60+ fleets be allowed to target lvl 55+ DC/ISC/Vega/Vsec fleets, or why have a civil war. The xeno ship owners will when top prizes always.

It takes 2 days to refit 1 imfernal weapon on a demon corps hellfire Battleship.

• Exile Wolf
    Exile Wolf
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Aug 2015 Posts: 164

*clears throat*

Yes.

feckin noobs... *facebrick*
  • dudexxdood
    dudexxdood
    Greenhorn
    Joined Sep 2016 Posts: 6
    Mad300 said:

I coined my last time in Vega Conflit, any coins I spend will be produced by coin mod. I have been a moderate coiner, looking back at the thousands of dollars I've spent in this game on early researchable construction of ships which should have been put into base mods instant builds, not spending on refit to ships constantly on 6 ships for multiple events, not spending period, I look back over the last 3 years of playing Vega conflict, what have I accomplished in 3 years in game, that I have done in last 3 weeks in game?

One I got Ragnorok bp, and DC carrier bp and two Freyja credit boxes with 3 heratics Cruiser credit boxes and 1 vigilante credit box, 1 zeal credit box, from last 3 events in last month. This post 2017 March 25.

In last 3 years of playing this game, I've spent tons, with no gain. The time it takes me to wait to build a ship just naked, 7-14 days, max mass 9-16 days. That's 3 flipping months for 6 heratics build, plus gathering 70'000'000 helium per ship, plus repairs of (?) helium to gather helium to build more ships. Point is after 3 months just to have 6 built heratics with manifolds vs alien event that took place 3 months ago, now all the coiners who build ships instant, have 3 months of event intel rewards on me. Before I can even launch my 6 ships in battle. This is Corporate Bull ****.

Kixeye you are a thief. You steal my personal life for your gain.

The worst of it is, new class of ships every 6 months, the time it's taken me to gather resources to improve fleet bay 11-12 and build/refit ships, I'm still working on just 1 fleet of ISC ships, meanwhile DC is out of date, xeno taking over, I will pry not get a signal xeno.

Kixeye you better not let xeno ship owners have lvl 60+ fleets be allowed to target lvl 55+ DC/ISC/Vega/Vsec fleets, or why have a civil war. The xeno ship owners will when top prizes always.

It takes 2 days to refit 1 imfernal weapon on a demon corps hellfire Battleship.

Ok, I agree with you alot.  Kixeye is adding way too much content, atleast make build/refit times lower, or just stop spamming content.  If kixeye added another ship factory or something that might solve this problem.