Valkryie Carrier (Forgotten Vsec Hull)

Tank Commander
Tank Commander
Potential Threat
Joined Feb 2016 Posts: 64
i Apologize if this wasnt something you were expecting, if you were looking for answers thats what im trying to achieve in this post, how do you get a Valkryie Carrier? so far ive only seen it been released in Silver chests during alien events and i cant remember if the BP was ever released in the past or will the BP ever be released in future, so far ive only seen the hull being a reward in event pre-built and you only get 1, if anyone remembers and knows about the fate and future or past of this carrier please put your thoughts below.
"its Raining Shells! Your bleeding Blood, R.I.P GG Bud!"
  • BJDware
    BJDware
    Potential Threat
    Joined Feb 2017 Posts: 51
    I Do remember a riot event at the start of this year that offered both the Dom and Valk BP's. o.o
  • Tank Commander
    Tank Commander
    Potential Threat
    SO the BP was released ok, thats interesting, thanks for the share!
  • Commander Centurion
    Commander Centurion
    Force to be Reckoned With
    Joined Jun 2015 Posts: 1,742

I missed it both times it was offered. However, you can obtain it currently through Alien Mobilizations at a small chance in Silver Boxes, costing a single Hive 55 each box.

• cderalow
    cderalow
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Oct 2015 Posts: 270

I missed it both times it was offered. However, you can obtain it currently through Alien Mobilizations at a small chance in Silver Boxes, costing a single Hive 55 each box.

Sadly, I've gotten more Valkyrie carriers from those boxes than almost every other hull combined.

TOtal out of around 120 boxes, I've gotten 0 corinthians, 3 lances, 1 komodo, 5 zeals and 7 valkyries...

seems wrong to me.
  • Tank Commander
    Tank Commander
    Potential Threat
    **** i would take 7 Valkryies, free carriers are a must have pre-built.