Up to date Auto fleets/ Farming on mobile

Whitefall
Whitefall
Potential Threat
Joined Nov 2013 Posts: 42

Hi All,

After quit for a long time for over 2 years or more.

Any up to date auto fleets here these days?
For cargo and rebel fleets? up to lvl 33 guess higher is not possible?

Since it is possible to play on mobile i would like to do some auto farming during the day on my mobile.

Other advices also welcome for farming at mobile.

• Earph HGRD
    Earph HGRD
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Jul 2013 Posts: 111
    Learn to fly...

• BJDware
    BJDware
    Potential Threat
    Joined Feb 2017 Posts: 51
    edited 21 Mar 2017, 11:57PM
    Well insta auto rancors work well enough. Up to cargo/vsec 35's, with a 60% or higher win rate against vsec 37's.
    Meta 1.
    1x Plasteel I.
    Iridium magnets IV.
    Rear thruster IV.
    3x Gladius driver I.
    1x Gladius driver II.

Some also go with insta auto broadswords. There is so many different builds out there though.
    MK up to 3.
    Meta I.
    Focused optics V.

Many weapon choices.. usually you would add one I & one II of a weapon in order for it to fit.
    Aurora ray or Gatling ray.
    Thermal beam or Impulse beam.

Beam weapons seem to be the popular choice.
    Then there is others who use Projectile builds.. but accuracy lacks in such builds.

Fleet formations do effect the effectiveness of auto fleets as well. Best one is "Cavalier", or at least the line formation.

With such auto fleets, its obvious that they lack cargo storage. So be sure to keep cargo fleets handy. Such as talons or your preferred type of cargo fleet.
  • V e s p o
    V e s p o
    Force to be Reckoned With
    Joined Jun 2015 Posts: 1,839
    BJDware said:
    Well insta auto rancors work well enough. Up to cargo/vsec 35's, with a 60% or higher win rate against vsec 37's.
    Meta 1.
    1x Plasteel I.
    Iridium magnets IV.
    Rear thruster IV.
    3x Gladius driver I.
    1x Gladius driver II.

Some also go with insta auto broadswords. There is so many different builds out there though.
    MK up to 3.
    Meta I.
    Focused optics V.

Many weapon choices.. usually you would add one I & one II of a weapon in order for it to fit.
    Aurora ray or Gatling ray.
    Thermal beam or Impulse beam.

Beam weapons seem to be the popular choice.
    Then there is others who use Projectile builds.. but accuracy lacks in such builds.

Fleet formations do effect the effectiveness of auto fleets as well. Best one is "Cavalier", or at least the line formation.

With such auto fleets, its obvious that they lack cargo storage. So be sure to keep cargo fleets handy. Such as talons or your preferred type of cargo fleet.
    If you make your instabroads with impulse 2s (or echo ray 2)  you'll have enough room to squeeze in a cargo hold special and you can double as a cargo fleet (carries 3.15 million)- and you won't have to worry about people killing your cargo fleets since you'll be able to at least do enough damage to make it not worth their while.

• rangerrenze
    rangerrenze
    Greenhorn
    Joined Mar 2017 Posts: 6

Watch Manni's tutorial it goed Til lvl 40