This is NOT the forum for War Commander web. For that forum, go here: https://www.kixeye.com/forum/categories/war-commander

War Commander: Rogue Assault is a new mobile title from KIXEYE. Any topics created that are not about WC:RA will be moved to the appropriate forum.

Still having an issue

DARK1GRIM
DARK1GRIM
Greenhorn
Joined Feb 2017 Posts: 9

It still freezes at title screen during downloading, I'm able to get in eventually if I keep uninstalling an reinstalling but that's a lil annoying please help, Thanks

• CM Chris
    CM Chris
    KIXEYE Community Manager
    Joined Mar 2014 Posts: 3,706
    Please stop filing multiple threads for your issue. As you say you've filed a support ticket we can discuss your issue there, not in multiple threads on the forums.
    KIXEYE Director of Marketing
    Community Rules: CLICK HERE
    Submit a Support Ticket: CLICK HERE
  • DARK1GRIM
    DARK1GRIM
    Greenhorn
    Joined Feb 2017 Posts: 9

Wouldn't have to file multiple threads if I'd get a response so thanks for responding, as for discussing the issue how am I supposed to do that when I don't know where there is? Until that rude email I haven't heard or seen anything on the matter in game or otherwise so yeah just tell me where to go where to look an what to do so we can discuss it further, thanks

• CM Chris
    CM Chris
    KIXEYE Community Manager
    Joined Mar 2014 Posts: 3,706
    edited 2 Mar 2017, 1:03AM
    You can look at your previously filed support requests by going to the Support section of KIXEYE.COM, clicking your username, and clicking "My Requests". From there you can reply to the ticket if it's still open. If it's been closed due to inactivity, feel free to open a new ticket.
    KIXEYE Director of Marketing
    Community Rules: CLICK HERE
    Submit a Support Ticket: CLICK HERE