This is NOT the forum for War Commander web. For that forum, go here: https://www.kixeye.com/forum/categories/war-commander

War Commander: Rogue Assault is a new mobile title from KIXEYE. Any topics created that are not about WC:RA will be moved to the appropriate forum.

Troops and guns freeze

joexa
joexa
Greenhorn
Joined Feb 2017 Posts: 2

Today someone name hosein78 has attacked me. But all troops and guns didn't attack back. They all freeze. Whats was going on ?

• CM Chris
    CM Chris
    KIXEYE Community Manager
    Joined Mar 2014 Posts: 3,734
    Feel free to file a support ticket including the Player ID of the player who attacked you, and any visuals of the battle you can provide (video is helpful). We'll take it from there.
    KIXEYE Director of Marketing
    Community Rules: CLICK HERE
    Submit a Support Ticket: CLICK HERE
  • Gladrock
    Gladrock
    Greenhorn
    Joined Feb 2014 Posts: 1

The same thing happened to me joexa. Was attacked and they just rolled right in and my turrets did nothing. They didn't fire back once.

• Milsat
    Milsat
    Greenhorn
    Joined Feb 2017 Posts: 1

I recently had a player attack my base and drew my defenders, troops, rocket trucks, tank, and an attack helicopter to the defined edge of my base where they just stopped and stopped the chase allowing the attacker to destroy my base. Is this normal?

• CM Chris
    CM Chris
    KIXEYE Community Manager
    Joined Mar 2014 Posts: 3,734
    As I stated in my earlier response, if you believe something went wrong in combat, please file a support ticket including the Player ID of the attacker you are reporting and any visual evidence you have of this combat in action. 
    KIXEYE Director of Marketing
    Community Rules: CLICK HERE
    Submit a Support Ticket: CLICK HERE