This is NOT the forum for War Commander web. For that forum, go here: https://www.kixeye.com/forum/categories/war-commander

War Commander: Rogue Assault is a new mobile title from KIXEYE. Any topics created that are not about WC:RA will be moved to the appropriate forum.

Rocket Buggy critical

Mr Khafra
Mr Khafra
Greenhorn
Joined Feb 2017 Posts: 9

I've been destroying light assault base after base and haven't received one critical Rocket Buggy. What's going on?

• DumpsterCombo
    DumpsterCombo
    Greenhorn
    Joined Jan 2017 Posts: 10
    Needs to be a CC5 reward.
  • Mr Khafra
    Mr Khafra
    Greenhorn

@DumpsterCombo said:
    Needs to be a CC5 reward.

Thanks for the tip. I tried the ones with CC5 and still no luck

• oldbutnotpassedit
    oldbutnotpassedit
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Jul 2011 Posts: 240
    only strongholds give critical cards guaranteed, outposts will mostly give common cards, with the odd lucky gold one which will give the odd critical

• oldbutnotpassedit
    oldbutnotpassedit
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Jul 2011 Posts: 240
    But if you are already hitting the strongholds, the rate of buggies is pretty low and unpredictable

• Mr Khafra
    Mr Khafra
    Greenhorn

Lol it's going to take forever just to get 1 buggy in a whole day just hitting Strongholds

• Dai Combo
    Dai Combo
    Potential Threat
    Joined Jan 2017 Posts: 51
    Critical buggies from strongholds are about 50% drop rate, and they come in 5s. I got 35 buggies in 2 hours.
  • Dai Combo
    Dai Combo
    Potential Threat
    Joined Jan 2017 Posts: 51
    K now I can't even get rocket buggy criticals today. Were the Sunday 24-37 strongholds CC6 or CC5? Because ATM I took 10 CC5 LVS and no rocket buggies. not sure if bug or what...