UNKNOWN OBJECTS: Nothing but "collectors' items"?

• Ballsy U N I C O R N
    Ballsy U N I C O R N
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Nov 2015 Posts: 495

@coffeepowered said:
    I definitely have a local build of the game here where they have some use. They aren't useless, but they are always going to be associated with alien tech and there isn't a lot of that around available to players yet.

This info serves no purpose homie! We need something that we can use them for. *Wink *wink

http://i.imgur.com/80deZPv.png
  • HunterKiller69
    HunterKiller69
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Apr 2016 Posts: 344
    I definitely have a local build of the game here where they have some use. They aren't useless, but they are always going to be associated with alien tech and there isn't a lot of that around available to players yet.
    say, why dont you tell us what they are used for instead of stating that they will have a use
    ░░░░░░███████ ]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▃
    ▂▄▅█████████▅▄▃▂
    I███████████████████].
    ◥⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙◤...
  • STORM_BREAKER
    STORM_BREAKER
    Force to be Reckoned With
    Joined Mar 2016 Posts: 1,920

@coffeepowered said:

Ooooooooohhhhh can we get a sneak peek???? Pretty plz??? o:)

• Milo_ja
    Milo_ja
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Dec 2015 Posts: 1,180
    Tell us at least what possibly (with even 10% of probability) use could they have. Improving some tech? "Buying" some tech? Being some kind of fuel to some tech? We don't need exact names. Just possible ideas which are considering by devs. Give us sth. pls. :)
  • redrat_thezip
    redrat_thezip
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Apr 2016 Posts: 352
    I think it is actually Armament for T7...
  • HunterKiller69
    HunterKiller69
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Apr 2016 Posts: 344
    what i would want these things to be:
    1. alien armaments
    2. fuse them to swarms (and maybe even fuse 1 to 2 and 2 to 3)
    ░░░░░░███████ ]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▃
    ▂▄▅█████████▅▄▃▂
    I███████████████████].
    ◥⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙◤...
  • WingMan007
    WingMan007
    Greenhorn
    Joined Feb 2017 Posts: 1
    That is way CbangWang formed that group, so he can let Kixeye know how many average coiner have them. As kixeye have no idea how much some average player/coiner could have collected thous items over all thous events, so we have that snitch that let them know. From that they can give us balanced out  tech shop(haha). No, you are not special that you got alot of them,  it does not matter how much items you farmed - it will be balanced to 10% top farmers/coiners. Players, just think about it!!!!!!!!
  • STORM_BREAKER
    STORM_BREAKER
    Force to be Reckoned With
    Joined Mar 2016 Posts: 1,920

@STORM_BREAKER said:
    @coffeepowered said:

Ooooooooohhhhh can we get a sneak peek???? Pretty plz??? o:)

Still nothing... ohhh c'mon just give us a hint of what's it gonna be used for so that we can start **** about it like right now lol...

• pitabread
    pitabread
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Jan 2017 Posts: 312

@coffeepowered said:

They're used to make alien dildos kixeye uses to **** the players

• savo666
    savo666
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Aug 2013 Posts: 274

@RobotechMastr said:
    It seems that with ISC T5 being countered with DC T5 ships then it leads to thinking that Xeno ships will eventually be countered with Alien ships.

That way when we get the last Xeno ship Lore kicks in and the Aliens really are not all that bad and we are the jerks killing them.  They wanted Gier the whole time.  So we then do another T6 series of ships in the second half of 2017.  NON-STOP TECH.  Rock, Paper, Scissors and Alien green snot that none other than T6 ships have resistance against.  Good bye Meta3 shields, hello Green Space Crack Shield protection against the new alien weapons.

From a Kix perspective then no new development or ship design.  Its already in the game....They then have those 6 months to design a new T7 for 2018. 

LOOK OUT!! SPACE PIRATES!!! Who just happen to be more OP then the Aliens and were sitting on the sidelines.  2018 in a nut shell

Don't give them ideas lol