This is NOT the forum for War Commander web. For that forum, go here: https://www.kixeye.com/forum/categories/war-commander

War Commander: Rogue Assault is a new mobile title from KIXEYE. Any topics created that are not about WC:RA will be moved to the appropriate forum.

Not happy about redeploy token rates at all

oldbutnotpassedit
oldbutnotpassedit
Minor Nuisance
Joined Jul 2011 Posts: 240
Took down 4 outposts, 3 bronze one silver. The silver gave me 14 redeploy tokens. It costs 1200 redeploy tokens for a second/third chance on a la murte base. I got 1500 to start, so that is one repeat attack. If I average 14 tokens for 4 outposts I need to attack and win against another 86 outposts to get another try. You are kidding me kixeye! Sure you advised us to get a store of tokens before attempting it, you didn't say I need to attack 86 outposts before I have a chance. Rubbish, really rubbish.
  • KIXEYE Swag
    KIXEYE Swag
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Nov 2011 Posts: 3,665
    The gold chests will give a lot more than silver, so keep at it!
  • oldbutnotpassedit
    oldbutnotpassedit
    Minor Nuisance
    So keeping at it, after 18 outposts destroyed I have gained a total of  272 tokens from 2 gold and one silver, the rest bronze. That is an average of 15 per attack, so still need around 80 attacks to get enough tokens for just one more try. Still rubbish, very disappointed.
  • SuperAlien
    SuperAlien
    Potential Threat
    Joined Jun 2011 Posts: 54

I agree after playing non stop coining repairs hitting outposts only once did I get a pay out that was more then 14. I'm talking hours of attacks. Total crap. And I'm not paying $12 per hit.

• Sog Will
    Sog Will
    Greenhorn
    Joined Dec 2016 Posts: 15

Are tokens only earned from outpost or can they be earned from strongholds and attacking people as well?

• Sog Will
    Sog Will
    Greenhorn
    Joined Dec 2016 Posts: 15

I attacked a base and used the redeploy tokens. All the buildings were back. There is no way I can destroy the base on a single run. I suspect this was a glitch. Anyone else having this problem?

• KIXEYE Swag
    KIXEYE Swag
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Nov 2011 Posts: 3,665
    Sog Will said:

I attacked a base and used the redeploy tokens. All the buildings were back. There is no way I can destroy the base on a single run. I suspect this was a glitch. Anyone else having this problem?

Submit a support ticket and we will credit you: https://rogueassault.zendesk.com/hc/en-us
  • DumpsterCombo
    DumpsterCombo
    Greenhorn
    Joined Jan 2017 Posts: 10
    Redeploy is supposed to be an "ultimatum" occasion. You shouldn't be using redeploy tokens. You are supposed to be able to take out the La Muerte base in 1 go. If you aren't able to do that, then gitgud. Kixeye did nothing wrong in this regard.
  • oldbutnotpassedit
    oldbutnotpassedit
    Minor Nuisance
    DumpsterCombo, was that meant to be sarcasm? Not sure, but if not, I disagree. It took me 57 attacks on outposts to get enough tokens for a second chance and I failed. Again.

I am unhappy with the event now, not only because of the amount of tokens and the changes mid event, but mostly because it never was a balanced event, it was one that made strong players much stronger, and weaker/mid level players fail, so fall behind.

It's not sour grapes, it is a genuine concern having played similar games in the past. I had hoped Kixeye had got it right this time.

I do pay for gold to top up my oil, I won't pay to complete an event if that is the only way I can complete it. It's just wrong, takes the game in a direction I hoped it would not be going in.

I will hang in here a while as it is without doubt the best game I have played in a very long while, but things like this just put me off.
  • Dai Combo
    Dai Combo
    Potential Threat
    Joined Jan 2017 Posts: 51

I've not had to use redeploy tokens. Ok, maybe the very first time i did it, i used it. After that, it cost me 1000 oil attack. Played few more times and learned better routes, got it down to 346 oil. This is in the 27 zone.

Only reason my alliance took outposts was to spawn it. All our attacks were in 1 run. Though i had a member with bad attacks that said something similar to you.

You're in the 37 zone right? With access ro thunderbolts and buggies? I saw the map of the la muerte there and it didnt look any harder.