This is NOT the forum for War Commander web. For that forum, go here: https://www.kixeye.com/forum/categories/war-commander

War Commander: Rogue Assault is a new mobile title from KIXEYE. Any topics created that are not about WC:RA will be moved to the appropriate forum.

How to spawn a La Muerte Base (VIDEO)

KIXEYE Swag
KIXEYE Swag
Unicorn Overlord
Joined Nov 2011 Posts: 3,665
Here's how you can make a La Muerte Stronghold appear in a War Zone, including some tips on how to attack them.

• drlgamer
    drlgamer
    Potential Threat
    Joined Jan 2017 Posts: 31

After watching the video I have a few questions.

1. Does the counter for spawning LM outposts only count for outposts destroyed by your alliance?

2. When the LM outpost spawns, is it only visible to your alliance?

2b. If not can enemy alliances steal the outpost away from the alliance that triggered it?

1. When the LM outpost is destroyed, who gets the rewards? Just the destroyer, or the whole alliance?

2. When repairing damage from attacking an LM outpost, is that damage instanced? Meaning, does that damage only exist for attacking LM outposts? EX: I attack a LM outpost and lose, I then don't have enough tokens to attack again. When I go to do an attack outside the event, does that damage carry over into the non event battles or are all my units undamaged?

3. If you don't have enough tokens to attack again, is the only way to get more from attacking outposts? Or is gold going to be a factor here as well?

4. Is the replay cost a flat rate for each tier, or does it scale off of damage done to troops?

5. How often are more outposts going to reappear in the map for the event?

Some concerns about some of the topics

1-2b If the counter counts for every alliance attacking outposts in the zones, the bigger alliances are going to stop most players from getting anything in the event. If the LM outposts only appear for the alliance that triggered it for the full 25, then it shouldn't be a problem.

1. If the only person to get the reward is the person that destroys the base, it might not promote sharing with the group. You could have greedy high players in each tier hoarding the prizes. That won't go so well...

2. I saw that even at a low level, the repair cost for an attack is 700. The token rewards for destroying a base were very low. On top of that you only get tokens from silver and gold crates. The update isn't out yet so I don't want to make too many assumptions. In my opinion, the income of attack tokens is too low to be sustainable. The 11 token reward should be in a bronze crate for what ever tier that was. Silver and gold should be higher than that, like 10-30-50 b,s,g. If it takes 700 to attack again as a flat rate; they would have to be lucky when attacking outposts everytime to get enough to try again. That would be after 65 or so silver crates at a minimum.

3. If outposts don't spawn fast enough, all of the top alliances will have a huge leg up over everyone else. They have already blocked off large portions of maps and by doing so, now will have so many more outposts for themselves, making getting a LM outpost for any of the small alliances almost impossible.

• John Osborne
    John Osborne
    Greenhorn
    Joined Feb 2017 Posts: 23
    Why worry about spawning rogues when most can't even get into the game since the update?
  • drlgamer
    drlgamer
    Potential Threat

I can get into the game but I can't scout, attack, move my base at all in the warzone. When I first got in I could move but now I can't. When I scout it loads then goes right back to map. If it does get into a scout preview, I get bounced back to my base as soon as I launch an attack with the error "poor connection" ...

• KIXEYE Swag
    KIXEYE Swag
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Nov 2011 Posts: 3,665
    drlgamer said:

I can get into the game but I can't scout, attack, move my base at all in the warzone. When I first got in I could move but now I can't. When I scout it loads then goes right back to map. If it does get into a scout preview, I get bounced back to my base as soon as I launch an attack with the error "poor connection" ...

What's your in-game name?
  • drlgamer
    drlgamer
    Potential Threat

Everything is working again, name is the same as here

• WC DANIEL_VINCENT
    WC DANIEL_VINCENT
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Apr 2014 Posts: 225
    Here's how you can make a La Muerte Stronghold appear in a War Zone, including some tips on how to attack them.

Sir, Can you make This game compatible with Oppo A37F and Galaxy Tab 3 Lite(SM-T110)
    SGI
    Former WCI, CT-SL
  • drlgamer
    drlgamer
    Potential Threat

That jump in difficulty looks intense from level 6 to level 8. Is there not a level 7 base?