Tech Center - Aircraft Debate

NSD_Mad-Hatter_8
NSD_Mad-Hatter_8
Strike-force Captain
Joined Feb 2012 Posts: 887
Tech Center
Debate: Aircraft

This debate will be about the Tech Center (Infantry Vehicle/Aircraft) 
upgrading. Aircraft should have it's own window Infantry has it's own
upgrade window however, when you upgrade Vehicles or Aircraft you
must choice one of the other. We really need Aircraft to be on a different
window for upgrades. Aircraft window should also have 2 options seeing 
we have Helicopters & Other Aircraft. If we have the option to upgrade 1
Helicopter & 1 (Other Air Type) it would make upgrading more suffocated.

The problem is there is way to many upgrades for Aircraft coming into the
game on top of that there is an Airfield & Helicopter Pad there is no reason
why there should only just the Vehicle/Aircraft window. In turn this will allow
us to do upgrade for Infantry/Vehicle/Aircraft (Helicopter/Aircraft). It would 
also make more since with our current buildings we have. Tell me what you
think look forward to reading about others inputs. 
  • Sol_Ring
    Sol_Ring
    Potential Threat
    Joined Mar 2014 Posts: 57
    I second this motion, I am sick and tired of only being able to upgrade one of the other when if I could do both I would be so much farther along. Kixeye you should give us the option to upgrade one of each.
    Delta_Tango
  • HYTM_UAE
    HYTM_UAE
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Oct 2013 Posts: 206
    Hammers, Hades, Purifiers, Vindicators, Jugg, Omega (Hydra, SS, Titan, Phantom), Fury, Apollo!!!!! all came in very short time
    NOT mentioning the useless Legendary!!
    3 new units coming plus the Herald!!! ... did i miss anything, haha
  • Master of Shadows
    Master of Shadows
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Apr 2016 Posts: 3,678
    Players have ran polls on this plenty of times. There's not too much debate to be had, the answer is an overwhelming yes.
  • Charles6744
    Charles6744
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Aug 2013 Posts: 1,467
      It is long overdue for a separate building to upgrade our air units.  We have a separate building to build air and ground units so why not a building that focuses on upgrading them.  That would be nice but Kixeye loves to make money.  If only Kixeye would bring back the 5 sec Thorium upgrade time it would help their players.
  • chunkboy2
    chunkboy2
    Potential Threat
    Joined Feb 2017 Posts: 51
    We all know this needs to be done what we need now is for the cm or wrongthinker to petition these requests to kixeye.
    Something i have not yet seen posted from either wrongthinker or sulaco they need to engage more right now with the community
  • TheKingSlayer71
    TheKingSlayer71
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Jan 2017 Posts: 162

Old look it's our daily new thread by a noob talking about separating the vehicle and Air in our Tech Center... Hey pal it's been brought up a million times not an original thought by you

• SRT03
    SRT03
    Potential Threat
    Joined Jul 2012 Posts: 88
    LOL-Let's go ahead and bring up needing a 2nd dozer while we are at it.  Only been asking for 3+ years.  
  • SoloKnight1
    SoloKnight1
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Apr 2015 Posts: 122
    Lets just make everything a 5 min upgrade and be done with it. Building, units all 5 min till max lv...

These things are supposed to take time, if everyone had max tech then many would get bored and leave. If coiners didnt need to spend to get ahead on upgrades then the game would stop making money and Kix would shut it down. 

You dont need all max lv toons to play the game, be patient and enjoy the ride.
  • Blue-Cheese
    Blue-Cheese
    Force to be Reckoned With
    Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 1,986
    Lets just make everything a 5 min upgrade and be done with it. Building, units all 5 min till max lv...

These things are supposed to take time, if everyone had max tech then many would get bored and leave. If coiners didnt need to spend to get ahead on upgrades then the game would stop making money and Kix would shut it down. 

You dont need all max lv toons to play the game, be patient and enjoy the ride.

Whilst I agree that there needs to be a sensible progression to the game and a requirement to have to make strategic decisions around prioritisation of upgrades, the current situation with the tech centre is ridiculous and needs to be addressed. The bottle neck is gone beyond a joke.
    To smell me is to love me
  • John Rodis
    John Rodis
    Potential Threat
    Joined Apr 2015 Posts: 39
    edited 18 Feb 2017, 12:13AM
    I would like for all units that are older than a year to be 5 sec upgrades, all the newer ones 10 days total combined from 1-10 lvl and omega units 3 days for each level.
  • TheKingSlayer71
    TheKingSlayer71
    Minor Nuisance
    OK Lomo....you want to play that game....no problem

your just pissed because I made fun of the fact you BEGGED like a little child to be a moderator........you kissed so much **** ChapStick was sending you daily shipments for the chaffing.....now you want to play the Troll thing with me.

no problem

lets have some fun ****
  • lomolife1174
    lomolife1174
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Sep 2014 Posts: 9,121

your just pissed because I made fun of the fact you BEGGED like a little child to be a moderator........you kissed so much **** ChapStick was sending you daily shipments for the chaffing.....now you want to play the Troll thing with me.

no problem

lets have some fun ****
    But you were Trolling Humbled Guardian's Thread by calling him a "noob" and mocking him with sarcasm, in a clear attempt to undermine the content of the Thread. 
  • TheKingSlayer71
    TheKingSlayer71
    Minor Nuisance

no problem

lets have some fun ****
    But you were Trolling Humbled Guardian's Thread by calling him a "noob" and mocking him with sarcasm, in a clear attempt to undermine the content of the Thread. 
    ask around......they will tell you unleashing me into your game life was a VERY bad idea......

lets play

dumb ****
  • NieR01
    NieR01
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Jun 2015 Posts: 4,347

Red's at it again, quick hand me the steering so we can I can steer the thread over the cliff.

Image result for nier replicant

• Blue-Cheese
    Blue-Cheese
    Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 1,986

Red's at it again, quick hand me the steering so we can I can steer the thread over the cliff.

lmao
    To smell me is to love me
  • Fernando Gorgo
    Fernando Gorgo
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Jul 2012 Posts: 639
    SRT03 said:
    LOL-Let's go ahead and bring up needing a 2nd dozer while we are at it.  Only been asking for 3+ years.  
    wrong. Almost 6 years now lol
    Resultado de imagen para war commander hellfireMy favorite all time platoon
  • Fernando Gorgo
    Fernando Gorgo
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Jul 2012 Posts: 639
    What we realy realy want  :p  :p:p:p
    Resultado de imagen para war commander hellfireMy favorite all time platoon
  • Juruco
    Juruco
    Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 1,762
    I agree.... but what I would love to see is.

infantry upgrade building - we have that now.
    vehicle upgrade building - we have that mixed with air units.
    air upgrade building - removed from research center, put in hangar. 
    unique unit upgrade building - new building for the soul purpose of upgrading unique units only. 

along with the new building, it would also create a new platoon for uniques only along with storing them. we start with so much storage, then as we lvl the building we get more room. also this new plat wouldn't have to be deployed to the bases... but if we attack a base of any kind any unique unit in stored in the building would be deployable. ie the same way air works... just have to have ground units next to the base we attack. 
  • TheKingSlayer71
    TheKingSlayer71
    Minor Nuisance

@shadow of a legend2 said:

And exactly what is that supposed to mean