Question

Apocalypse999
Apocalypse999
Incursion Leader
Joined May 2013 Posts: 1,106
what good are Scorpion King Special Ops??? what would they be best to use on these days???
  • WatchOutFor
    WatchOutFor
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Oct 2016 Posts: 149
    the spec ops should be revamped but as with all kix stuff they are content to just leave their mess behind them - which is crazy really. Any level 35 and below would use this op as defence during the event or onslaught. I certainly used it for a couple of events and onslaughts, i used it for this onslaught but it was useless now that im lvl37.

So - in summary - most ops are underpowered now and it depends on your level as to just how many are useful to you. This op? Id say lvl35 and below it might be of use to.

WOF
    One day I shall no doubt be banned, the question then is not 'will I will be banned?' but rather 'will ya'll miss me?' ;)
  • Initial_Degeneration
    Initial_Degeneration
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Mar 2015 Posts: 2,855

I remember stockpiling these back in the day before events so i could do tier b easily

• Apocalypse999
    Apocalypse999
    Incursion Leader
    Joined May 2013 Posts: 1,106
    the spec ops should be revamped but as with all kix stuff they are content to just leave their mess behind them - which is crazy really. Any level 35 and below would use this op as defence during the event or onslaught. I certainly used it for a couple of events and onslaughts, i used it for this onslaught but it was useless now that im lvl37.

So - in summary - most ops are underpowered now and it depends on your level as to just how many are useful to you. This op? Id say lvl35 and below it might be of use to.

WOF
    Well if thats the case. i have no need for them anymore! only ops that i think i worth anything is the Twin Titans and the Raining Blood. thanks for the info!
  • Randy_D9089
    Randy_D9089
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Jun 2013 Posts: 358
    As a high level player... I'm somewhat glad that specials ops have become obsolete because I hated waited on the cool down time for them... However.... I agree that they should probably update the special ops so lower level players can have an easier time with tier b levels... 

Don't hold your breath for that update tho because kixeye isn't going to want to cut into their gold supply from lower levels... :P