This is NOT the forum for War Commander web. For that forum, go here: https://www.kixeye.com/forum/categories/war-commander

War Commander: Rogue Assault is a new mobile title from KIXEYE. Any topics created that are not about WC:RA will be moved to the appropriate forum.

Win conditions are a joke.

Bustin Buzzella
Bustin Buzzella
Greenhorn
Joined Dec 2016 Posts: 18

I just attacked a base and destroyed 23 buildings. The only buildings left standing were 5 turrets in the center. The game calculated the damage at a paltry 49%

Seriously? What is that about? 23 destroyed buildings, to include the command center which in most of these base war type games is a one star victory.

How is 23/28 buildings destroyed not at least 75%, not to mention a joke of not even reaching 50%.

• oldbutnotpassedit
    oldbutnotpassedit
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Jul 2011 Posts: 240
    I know where you are coming from there, the % weight for defensive turrets does seem a little on the high side
  • Bustin Buzzella
    Bustin Buzzella
    Greenhorn

Would anyone care to explain this?

• KIXEYE Swag
    KIXEYE Swag
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Nov 2011 Posts: 3,665
    Hey Bustin, the victory conditions are designed so that you must destroy a few of the defense platforms in order to be victorious (at least 70% in PvP).  Basically, there are certain building that are "weighted" to give a higher % of base destruction, such at the Command Center and defense platforms.  I know it's not totally obvious so this is a good question.
  • Dario Wilkowski
    Dario Wilkowski
    Master Tactician
    Joined Oct 2012 Posts: 2,386
    Well usually with 5-6 Turrets in the base u would need 2-3 turrets + CC and power plant as must and most other buildings, ive noticed that building with most HP grants bigger %, so aim for few def platfs and top end HP building to reach 70%
  • Laredo
    Laredo
    Joined Dec 2011 Posts: 18,315
    The more important the building the more percentage points it pays toward a victory.  The CC and weapons are the most important buildings.
  • Bustin Buzzella
    Bustin Buzzella
    Greenhorn

I understand how health point distribution would work...but 23/28 buildings is a bit crazy to not get a win.