This is NOT the forum for War Commander web. For that forum, go here: https://www.kixeye.com/forum/categories/war-commander

War Commander: Rogue Assault is a new mobile title from KIXEYE. Any topics created that are not about WC:RA will be moved to the appropriate forum.

Battle REWARDS

Grinnerboy
Grinnerboy
Greenhorn
Joined Jan 2017 Posts: 4

I do not understand what the rewards that come from the weapons chest mean and how to use them. For example the reward may be for a tank and show 17/5. Then in home screen when I look at tanks I see under promotion the tank 17/5 and a + button. What happens when I hit the button and what is the significance of the 17/5?

• CM Chris
    CM Chris
    KIXEYE Community Manager
    Joined Mar 2014 Posts: 3,702
    Those are called "Components". You need various types of Components to build and promote units. In your example, it's listing that you have 17 of the specific component, and only 5 are required to promote the tank. When you promote the tank, 5 will be removed from your total. If you didn't have at least 5 of these components, you wouldn't be able to promote your unit.

The + icon next to the component will take you to the Shop/Black Market. Here you can purchase more components for gold. You can use this option if you don't feel like farming these components from enemies.
    KIXEYE Director of Marketing
    Community Rules: CLICK HERE
    Submit a Support Ticket: CLICK HERE
  • Grinnerboy
    Grinnerboy
    Greenhorn

So then when the promotion component says "critical" beneath the Rhino, I really need to do this, but if I says "common", eh?

• CM Chris
    CM Chris
    KIXEYE Community Manager
    Joined Mar 2014 Posts: 3,702
    It's not about priority, those are just the two types of components you need. "Critical" components are a type of component specific to an individual unit. "Common" components can be used across different units. You'll notice that "Common" components are broad in their naming, like "Heavy Vehicle Common" or "Infantry Common". To break it down further, let's use the Rhino as an example.

When you click the Promote option for the Rhino you'll see its "Cost to Promote": 5 Rhino Critical; 1 Heavy Vehicle Common; 16,000 Metal. That means you would need 5 Rhino Critical Components (which can only be used on a Rhino unit); 1 Heavy Vehicle Common Component (which can be used on any Heavy Vehicle); and 16,000 Metal. If you don't have the metal, you can pay for it with gold.
    KIXEYE Director of Marketing
    Community Rules: CLICK HERE
    Submit a Support Ticket: CLICK HERE
  • Grinnerboy
    Grinnerboy
    Greenhorn

Thanks, Chris that was helpful.

• Laredo
    Laredo
    Joined Dec 2011 Posts: 18,273
    Closing answered thread