This is NOT the forum for War Commander web. For that forum, go here: https://www.kixeye.com/forum/categories/war-commander

War Commander: Rogue Assault is a new mobile title from KIXEYE. Any topics created that are not about WC:RA will be moved to the appropriate forum.

How to report cheater

DaJudge163
DaJudge163
Greenhorn
Joined Jan 2017 Posts: 2

I tried to submit a ticket on a suspected cheater, but could not.  I can't get the User ID number of the player I am reporting.  And although I filled in my User ID number, it keeps kicking it back, saying "Required Field" in red.  But the player Mostafa53 attacked me.  Showed he attacked with two groups of riflemen, 1 PK, and 1 Rhino.  Screen shots show he had three Rhino's and 3 PK's.  AND some troops.  Obvious cheating.  So how do I do a support ticket?

• CM Chris
    CM Chris
    KIXEYE Community Manager
    Joined Mar 2014 Posts: 3,734
    Thanks for the report. This actually sounds more like a bug in battle reporting than cheating. Go ahead and submit a normal support ticket instead of a report player ticket. Please provide video of the replay if possible and we'll take a look with our Fair Play team and our Game team to see if there's anything amiss.
    KIXEYE Director of Marketing
    Community Rules: CLICK HERE
    Submit a Support Ticket: CLICK HERE
  • DaJudge163
    DaJudge163
    Greenhorn
    Joined Jan 2017 Posts: 2

Thanks for reply Chris. I understand game better and now withdraw my assertion.