This is NOT the forum for War Commander web. For that forum, go here: https://www.kixeye.com/forum/categories/war-commander

War Commander: Rogue Assault is a new mobile title from KIXEYE. Any topics created that are not about WC:RA will be moved to the appropriate forum.

hacked account

Sorin T87
Sorin T87
Greenhorn
Joined Jan 2017 Posts: 2
Hello, i need help.
 i think my account got hacked after i logged on bluestacks simulator android for pc. On android app ii receive the message: an action from another player occured while saving your profile data. please try again. and i receive a message from a user "dead ice" "i have all your accounts" what can i do? I changed my gmail password. i erased the app from my android device. what can i do? thanks
  • CM Chris
    CM Chris
    KIXEYE Community Manager
    Joined Mar 2014 Posts: 3,699
    I'm sorry to hear this has happened. We do not support the use of emulators in any way and as such are not responsible for the performance or outcomes of their use. However, please file a support ticket and I will see if there's anything we can do to assist.
    KIXEYE Director of Marketing
    Community Rules: CLICK HERE
    Submit a Support Ticket: CLICK HERE
  • Sorin T87
    Sorin T87
    Greenhorn
    Joined Jan 2017 Posts: 2
    i was having problems with my android, and i try to play a little bit from the pc. I don't have the user id, for a ticket i need user id, what can i do? thanks
  • CM Chris
    CM Chris
    KIXEYE Community Manager
    Joined Mar 2014 Posts: 3,699
    Your User ID can be found by clicking on your avatar and looking at your player profile. You will need to have access to your account to do this. If not then write your nickname in that field and we will try to help locate your account.
    KIXEYE Director of Marketing
    Community Rules: CLICK HERE
    Submit a Support Ticket: CLICK HERE