[Civil War] Prepare for War on 01/07

CM Scarlett
CM Scarlett
Unicorn Overlord
Joined Mar 2014 Posts: 3,026

Rebels, the time for Civil War is upon us! Here are the details:

IN GAME LEADERBOARDS:

There are three leaderboards: Personal, Alliance and Sector.

Personal leaderboard is your own score. This is the total number of points you have accumulated during the Civil War. At the end of the Civil War, you will be ranked against all other players and receive a prize.

Alliance leaderboard is the combined total of your alliance's score. At the end of the Civil War, your alliance will be ranked, and ALL members of the alliance will be awarded the appropriate rank prize.

Sector leaderboard is the combined total of all players in a specific sector. All players in the sector will receive the corresponding prize.

All leaderboards have their own prizes. These prizes are not mutually exclusive: For example, it is possible to place top of the Sector leaderboard (thus winning the first place prize for sector) and rank 40th on the personal leaderboard (thus winning the prize for rank 31st - 80th.)

This Civil War will continue to use the new points calculation. Points are calculated based on damage dealt to your opponent. The winner of the battle will receive a 20% bonus to their points earned. Bonuses will also be available to both players if it is the first battle between the two in a certain span of time. Successive hits between players will result in lowered points rewards. FvB attacks will follow a similar points calculation, but damage will be worth significantly less since bases can contain much higher HP values than player fleets.

PRIZES:

Coins will be awarded to the top 2,200 ranked players on the Personal Leaderboard. Check the in-game dialog for the complete list of prizes. This Civil War includes new and returning crafting materials: Hellfire Pattern Boxes and, ISC pattern Boxes (personal leaderboard), T5 cores (Alliance Leaderboard), and DC Armaments on the Sector Leaderboard. Reusable Items available in this Civil War are the Boosted Gladius Driver, Repeating Polaron Ray, Brutal Hydra Missile, and Precise Gauss Driver.

THE RULES FOR THIS CIVIL WAR ARE:

Player vs Player only

Fleet vs Fleet and Fleet vs Base targets are allowed

Other sectors only

Sector relocation and alliance membership will be locked IMMEDIATELY when the Civil War starts and will remain locked for the duration of the event (24 hours)

BONUS:

There will be a 25% ship repair time discount during Civil War.

Now go and make your sector proud.

CIVIL WAR
STARTS: 3:00PM PACIFIC SATURDAY JANUARY 7
ENDS: 3:00PM PACIFIC SUNDAY JANUARY 8

Submit ideas and feedback
>>>r/VEGAConflict<<<

• GDIAX
    GDIAX
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Mar 2013 Posts: 3,264

Umm no.

Admiral and Head Intelligence Officer of the Frontier Liberation Army.

VEGA Conflict Wiki: vega-conflict.wikia.com
    NPC Target Infographics Database: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1_EKMu0UVmG0219GrfHUkqZz-aDovGv9r

Practically all the information you need for the game.
  • GDIAX
    GDIAX
    Unicorn Overlord

Also can u make the sawtooth formation available in the black market thanks!!!!

NPC Target Infographics Database: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1_EKMu0UVmG0219GrfHUkqZz-aDovGv9r

• LTBloodshed
    LTBloodshed
    Force to be Reckoned With
    Joined Jun 2015 Posts: 1,525

these prizes are not very good with tier6. in fact, unless you can confirm that tier6 is September 2017 or later, these prizes are prizes of crap

are we competing for obsolete equipment?

• Revann
    Revann
    Master Tactician
    Joined Jan 2014 Posts: 2,399

@Twister536 said:
    these prizes are not very good with tier6. in fact, unless you can confirm that tier6 is September 2017 or later, these prizes are prizes of crap

are we competing for obsolete equipment?

Obviously

-Git Gud 
  • GDIAX
    GDIAX
    Unicorn Overlord

@CM_Scarlett said:
    GDIAX said:

Btw scarlett some questions that need answering

1. When are the rest of the DC materials coming to the market

2. When is alien decimation returning

3. When is the nova ray coming

4. ETA on the Rapture and osprey return?

Thanks!

• Soon-ish. They won't all come at once.
    • Sometime this month. It'll be on the calendar when it is scheduled.
    • Not in Civil War.
    • Also not in Civil War.

Thanks for keeping your comments on topic despite the pressing need for these answers.

1. Can you give a timeframe, like hellfire materials coming after the downtime?
    2. Nova ray in event?
    3. Any plans to re release the rapture and osprey then?

Sorry for being off topic

• Master of Warring
    Master of Warring
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Nov 2014 Posts: 3,843
    GDIAX said:

@CM_Scarlett said:
    GDIAX said:

Thanks!

• Soon-ish. They won't all come at once.
    • Sometime this month. It'll be on the calendar when it is scheduled.
    • Not in Civil War.
    • Also not in Civil War.

Thanks for keeping your comments on topic despite the pressing need for these answers.

1. Can you give a timeframe, like hellfire materials coming after the downtime?
    2. Nova ray in event?
    3. Any plans to re release the rapture and osprey then?

Sorry for being off topic

*flags as off topic*   @Hyperius  Put this thread in Off-Topic, who likes Civil Wars anyways?  :p  #freestuff
     #Kixeyelogic  http://1d4chan.org/wiki/Derp         "Only a farmer's base can endure the invaders of beyond" - Voidonymous
    (\__/)
    (='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
    (")_(" ) signature to help him gain world domination
      image  "0% damage means the game is broken."   - Paul Preece
  • liuqi007
    liuqi007
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Aug 2015 Posts: 142

PRIZES:

Coins will be awarded to the top 2,200 ranked players on the Personal Leaderboard. Check the in-game dialog for the complete list of prizes. This Civil War includes new and returning crafting materials: Hellfire Pattern Boxes and, ISC pattern Boxes (personal leaderboard), T5 cores (Alliance Leaderboard), and DC Armaments on the Sector Leaderboard. Reusable Items available in this Civil War are the Boosted Gladius Driver, Repeating Polaron Ray, Brutal Hydra Missile, and Precise Gauss Driver.

I guess this is why Hellfire Pattern Boxes are delayed in Black Market? To milk as much as possible from the player bases. It is not enough to run crafting offers multiple times now, you have to have it in civil war too, where only probably the top 10 will get the Hellfire boxes.
  • starfleet141
    starfleet141
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Dec 2015 Posts: 113
    all i want is just, stop the Civil War forever :(
    No automatic alt text available.
  • kixeyeuser_1399800017313_100008353683840
    kixeyeuser_1399800017313_100008353683840
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Dec 2015 Posts: 842

Wtf the CW was scheduled on the 5 now it is on the 7 Jesus i got a day off on the 5 so i can do the cw wtf happened @CM_Scarlett

• GDIAX
    GDIAX
    Unicorn Overlord

@Mark V Pathfinder said:

@GDIAX said:

Thanks!

@GDIAX said:

Thanks!

Rapture and osprey aren't even good ships, shouldn't you be more concerned about the important stuff, like the jav and reruns on stuff like manifold and Valk?

I have everything else but the rapture, so I dont really care whether they rerun it or not.

• chevelle226
    chevelle226
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Nov 2015 Posts: 168

What places I need to take in the leaderboard for getting hellfire boxes?

• kixeyeuser_1387864116824_100007309512820
    kixeyeuser_1387864116824_100007309512820
    Joined Apr 2015 Posts: 1,934
    once again another free 24 hours too play splatoon sorry wont waste perfectly good fleets on crap prizes that T6 will destory in seconds 
  • Too Lee
    Too Lee
    Potential Threat
    Joined Dec 2016 Posts: 67

U don't have to participate in every event unknown... Some are high level events some are low. Lvl event.

• SkyBuster
    SkyBuster
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Jul 2015 Posts: 2,973

@GDIAX said:

I thought I had missed it a cpl times.

That explains its absence in my collection!

• SkyBuster
    SkyBuster
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Jul 2015 Posts: 2,973

Looking forward for Raptur and Osprey (available for mk upgrades)

If I will be able to upgrade my MK V Apocs to MK V Raptures I'd regain a huge chunk of trust in this game and Kixeye itself.

Btw... I want that insane dps Gladius Driver from the 65 hunter fleet Vigilante's available for my own ISC ships!

Boosted Gladius is too lame!

Why only make infernal weapons when there is a need for RAMPART WEAPONS, ISC exclusive.

Also, a special DC armor would be great, too.

• RaniRahn
    RaniRahn
    Joined Sep 2015 Posts: 1,703
    Another free day from vega. Nice :smiley:
    52 45 38 67 54 6b 39 55 49 45 4a 56 57 53 42 44 54 30 6c 4f 55 79 45 3d
  • Soulhunters_Unk
    Soulhunters_Unk
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Oct 2013 Posts: 859

@RaniRahn said:

All days can be a free days from vega now. Miss a month, who cares, next month or the one after they will be releasing something that made last months tech useless anyway.

https://us.v-cdn.net/5020171/uploads/editor/bg/qvhy953qsyuv.png
  • Francisco Kocchiu Datto
    Francisco Kocchiu Datto
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Dec 2015 Posts: 102

@Scarlett, please dont forget to bring back manifold, some people like me didnt have time to play that event and we want a second chance.

• CM Scarlett
    CM Scarlett
    Unicorn Overlord
    edited 5 Jan 2017, 6:04PM

Wtf the CW was scheduled on the 5 now it is on the 7 Jesus i got a day off on the 5 so i can do the cw wtf happened @CM_Scarlett

the CW wasn't scheduled for the 5th. Check the calendar: https://www.kixeye.com/forum/discussion/665156
    >>>r/VEGAConflict<<<

• Worthington3
    Worthington3
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined May 2016 Posts: 713
    SkyBuster said:

@GDIAX said:

I thought I had missed it a cpl times.

That explains its absence in my collection!

I too would like to get this. Any chance on that sometime CM_Scarlett ?
  • chevelle226
    chevelle226
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Nov 2015 Posts: 168

@CM_Scarlett said:
    kixeyeuser_1399800017313_100008353683840 said:

the CW wasn't scheduled for the 5th. Check the calendar: https://www.kixeye.com/forum/discussion/665156

Why you always ignoring my questions?

• LTBloodshed
    LTBloodshed
    Joined Jun 2015 Posts: 1,525

@Soulhunters_Unk said:

@RaniRahn said:

All days can be a free days from vega now. Miss a month, who cares, next month or the one after they will be releasing something that made last months tech useless anyway.

quite right

miss 1 event and you fall hopelessly behind and rendered useless

• CM Scarlett
    CM Scarlett
    Unicorn Overlord

What places I need to take in the leaderboard for getting hellfire boxes?

You will be able to see the full prize list 24 hours before the CW begins.
    >>>r/VEGAConflict<<<

• Spask Crondusk
    Spask Crondusk
    Master Tactician
    Joined Aug 2015 Posts: 2,287

@CM_Scarlett question that involves civil war:

When will we get a event where all rebel fighters and clan members must fight each other to gain points. Players will not receive any points for fighting outside of sector. You can call the title of the event as Tyrant War. The rewards will be chosen by players once the event have started. The point system will be for example, every base/fvf you hit will have a multiplier times of how long you survive the first fleet you use. If your fleet dies then that multiplier ends the bonus and whatever points you receive from that base or fvf is what you got. This is something I would love to see in the vega if possible.

• CM Scarlett
    CM Scarlett
    Unicorn Overlord

@CM_Scarlett question that involves civil war:

When will we get a event where all rebel fighters and clan members must fight each other to gain points. Players will not receive any points for fighting outside of sector. You can call the title of the event as Tyrant War. The rewards will be chosen by players once the event have started. The point system will be for example, every base/fvf you hit will have a multiplier times of how long you survive the first fleet you use. If your fleet dies then that multiplier ends the bonus and whatever points you receive from that base or fvf is what you got. This is something I would love to see in the vega if possible.

That's an interesting idea. Sort of a king of the hill type game. I'll pass it up.
    >>>r/VEGAConflict<<<

• Spask Crondusk
    Spask Crondusk
    Master Tactician

@CM_Scarlett exactly, just another event opinion instead of having the civil war every few weeks.

• Spask Crondusk
    Spask Crondusk
    Master Tactician

The rewards that players wants need to be voted of what they want to have in the event for wining prizes. Once the votes are up any prizes that have the highest votes will be listed to the event once it started.

This discussion has been closed.