Suggest to make DAILY EVENT.. For CM-Mods

Your_Destiny
Your_Destiny
Minor Nuisance
Joined Oct 2014 Posts: 213
edited 4 Jan 2018, 5:25AM
The game is boring without events.. so you have to make a daily event with 10 tasks permantly.. 10 tasks = 10 missions > like > every day 10 missions and reset at 00:00  {you have to make 50 missions and then you can randomly add 10 of them as daily event}

1st mission: kill 5 pvp bases >> prisez to collect for this mission >> 100M metal,100M oil,10M thorium,10k Medals, 5 (R) tecks from any unit
2nd mission: kill 5 65's venkraft bases >> prisez to collect for this mission >> 30M thorium, 15k Medals 
3d mission : kill 50 Rogue 35's bases >> prisez to collect for this mission>> 200M metal ,200M oil, 5k medals
4th mission: kill 3 pvp bases and 3 50's venkraft bases>> prisez to collect for this mission >> 20M thorium, 20k Medals,3 (R) tecks from any unit
5th mission: kill 10 pvp bases and 1 venkraft 80's bases >> prisez to collect for this mission >> 50M thorium,30k medals, 2 Tokens from any faction unit

etc etc etc... 

That my good suggestion to make the game more interesting.. and finally put all tecks from all units somewhere who can take them...
  • Master of Shadows
    Master of Shadows
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Apr 2016 Posts: 3,678
    edited 30 Dec 2016, 4:17PM
    Im always down for more ways to earn medals, but daily missions would be tough and boring to keep up with just for some medals and regular resources. Besides the team would probably run out of ideas pretty quickly and just recycle old mission ideas.
    And here, why do we need daily missions anyways? We have Shadow Ops and all these Unique bases around the map to attack.
  • Your_Destiny
    Your_Destiny
    Minor Nuisance
    Im always down for more ways to earn medals, but daily missions would be tough and boring to keep up with just for some medals and regular resources. Besides the team would probably run out of ideas pretty quickly and just recycle old mission ideas.
    And here, why do we need daily missions anyways? We have Shadow Ops and all these Unique bases around the map to attack.
    Man from nothing is better to have some extra resourses or medals or tecks etc every day.. if missions will be like mine example then all players will have the opportunity to do them.. so all wins.. players will have something to do everyday- this system for daily event will help to enter new players in the game, that means some extra money for kixeye and finally will be more interesting for all.. (shadow ops have hard bases for many repeats so personally i'm doing only the first try for the unit parts and when i take the unit i play it just once for the +%  event dmg buff) Unique bases is alive now just for the holidays.. Normally they spawn them 1 day per week..
  • Axel L
    Axel L
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Mar 2013 Posts: 11,118
    We have too much to do each day in WC. I want some time to relax and not be forced to worry about anything.
     <|=  0330 1323 1103 1211 0312 1201 1302 1203 0230 1220 0200  =|> 
     <|=  0302 0320 1310 1220 1211 0200 1313 1233 1302 1210 0230  =|> 
     <|=  0200 1211 0310 1303 0321 1301 1311 1221 1312 0312 1201  =|> 
     <|=  1230 1221 1211 0230 0320 0301 1232 1203 1211 0200 1221  =|> 
     <|=  1232 0200 1201 0302 0200 1210 0320 1221 1203 0232 1310  =|> 
     <|=  0232 1221 1233 1232 1201 1302 1321 0232 0232 0332 1331  =|> 
  • Your_Destiny
    Your_Destiny
    Minor Nuisance
    Axel L said:
    We have too much to do each day in WC. I want some time to relax and not be forced to worry about anything.
    Basically, you are a Troller. I have seen all your posts and are all against players.. Maybe you love someone in kixeye company? or you are a rich cow from daddy's money who don't care about the families-teams and you spend your gold and your time as a lone cow-wolf..? 
  • Spartian97
    Spartian97
    Greenhorn
    Joined Aug 2016 Posts: 20
    Nice suggestion. hope to be in process soon in 2017. the game need some good changes like this, will be the great.
  • YamYam77
    YamYam77
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Sep 2016 Posts: 1,479
    there's enough **** already in the game without more being added. With the farming over 150mil minimum res for each of the upgrades I've got to do plus all the thor I need for building new units and keeping my missile stock full. Get your fun from smashing players like the rest of us do
  • kixeyeuser_300861036_21531_2352559
    kixeyeuser_300861036_21531_2352559
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Feb 2015 Posts: 530
    i would say we have too much to do now ,, we just need to win every now and then , no oe like to be beat up all the time trying to do missions 

we need to win , if only the top 10 percent can do top bases thats all that will be left after awhile 
    BubbleBoy
  • Master of Shadows
    Master of Shadows
    Unicorn Overlord
    Axel L said:
    Basically, you are a Troller. I have seen all your posts and are all against players.. Maybe you love someone in kixeye company? or you are a rich cow from daddy's money who don't care about the families-teams and you spend your gold and your time as a lone cow-wolf..? 
    Axel has a right to agree or disagree.
    It doesn't make him a troller.
  • Master of Shadows
    Master of Shadows
    Unicorn Overlord
    edited 31 Dec 2016, 11:58PM
    Troll comment for a troll post. We Dont need anymore BS in this game right now enough crap to farm
    Nice job on that base Felhunter. The destruction is so beautiful. :'(:'(
  • Jason0808
    Jason0808
    Potential Threat
    Joined Mar 2014 Posts: 46
    then this game would become work instead of just play give others a chance to lvl up there unts
  • Your_Destiny
    Your_Destiny
    Minor Nuisance
    Maybe some players can't understand what i'm writing or they don't want to understand... question for them >> you don't hit 5 pvp bases every day?? and now you get nothing extra from them... my suggestion is this!!>> you will hit 5 pvp bases and you will get as prisez thorium,metal,oil,medals,tecks or units extra... without doing anything else... what is your problem with this and you have refusal...??

That's my point.. why "same" 5-6 players have refusal with the good suggestions who will make tha game better and more interesting... << This is exactly the "Trolling" meaning...! 
  • Tubruk
    Tubruk
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Jan 2014 Posts: 356
    No, for you the term "Troll" is anyone who disagree  with you. You put forward an idea an others voice an opinion on it.some disagree, live with it. 
    I am one of them. Only massive coiners or hackers would like your suggestion. They are the only one who could hope to keep up with the repair. People who work for a living would really fall short. They just  dont have the time to play for hours every  day. 
    some people have a life away from the game an like to play as a change of pace from their career, what you suggest is more like a change of career. 
  • NieR01
    NieR01
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Jun 2015 Posts: 4,347

@Felhunter The Crazed said:
    Troll comment for a troll post. We Dont need anymore BS in this game right now enough crap to farm

You missed a couple walls bottom part of the layout.

@Your_Destiny said:
    The game is boring without events.. so you have to make a daily event with 10 tasks permantly.. 10 tasks = 10 missions > like > every day 10 missions and reset at 00:00  {you have to make 50 missions and then you can randomly add 10 of them as daily event}

1st mission: kill 5 pvp bases >> prisez to collect for this mission >> 100M metal,100M oil,10M thorium,10k Medals, 5 (R) tecks from any unit
    2nd mission: kill 5 65's venkraft bases >> prisez to collect for this mission >> 30M thorium, 15k Medals 
    3d mission : kill 50 Rogue 35's bases >> prisez to collect for this mission>> 200M metal ,200M oil, 5k medals
    4th mission: kill 3 pvp bases and 3 50's venkraft bases>> prisez to collect for this mission >> 20M thorium, 20k Medals,3 (R) tecks from any unit
    5th mission: kill 10 pvp bases and 1 venkraft 80's bases >> prisez to collect for this mission >> 50M thorium,30k medals, 10 (R) tecks from any unit

etc etc etc... 

That my good suggestion to make the game more interesting.. and finally put all tecks from all units somewhere who can take them...

If it were any other game, I would agree but you have to understand the full picture, there's already plenty enough to do between the unique base challenges, shadow ops, monthly events, onslaught... you get the idea.

If it weren't for felhunter crushing you, I'd be doing the very same.

Image result for nier replicant

• Sog Will
    Sog Will
    Greenhorn
    Joined Dec 2016 Posts: 15

It wouod be nice to see a daily reward. Maybe a increased valued reward for the more days you play in a roll.

• NSD_Mad-Hatter_8
    NSD_Mad-Hatter_8
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Feb 2012 Posts: 887

5th mission: kill 10 pvp bases and 1 venkraft 80's bases >> prisez to collect for this mission >> 50M thorium,30k medals, 10 (R) tecks from any unit

etc etc etc... 

Daily missions would be nice to see, we really need to have daily
    mission the only problem with some would be bases. Spawning
    bases is not like on Vega Conflict were they would just switch
    the spawn of fleets out. It is very different for War Commander
    they need a new area would suggest new maps for War Commander
    the maps would consist of certain bases and only those types for
    a certain time frame. That would tie into the mission prolongs and
    it would make the game more fun with less lag. Missions is something
    we thirst for not only on few hours but, daily. We need something like
    Forsaken Missions maybe they could do Fraction Missions to better the
    story line of the new units.   
  • Your_Destiny
    Your_Destiny
    Minor Nuisance
    Tubruk said:
    No, for you the term "Troll" is anyone who disagree  with you. You put forward an idea an others voice an opinion on it.some disagree, live with it. 
    I am one of them. Only massive coiners or hackers would like your suggestion. They are the only one who could hope to keep up with the repair. People who work for a living would really fall short. They just  dont have the time to play for hours every  day. 
    some people have a life away from the game an like to play as a change of pace from their career, what you suggest is more like a change of career. 
    No Man.. for me the "Troll" is same 5-6 people here who write everyday in this forum and they disagree with the players almost to ALL POSTS  who suggesting something good for the game to be better.. 

if i understand right you are not a daily player.. obviously my suggestions are for the active and daily players..! Also if you don't hit 10 rogues and 5 pvp or thorium bases per day.. how suppose you play this game???  can explain me?
  • Tubruk
    Tubruk
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Jan 2014 Posts: 356
    Tubruk said:
    No Man.. for me the "Troll" is same 5-6 people here who write everyday in this forum and they disagree with the players almost to ALL POSTS  who suggesting something good for the game to be better.. 

if i understand right you are not a daily player.. obviously my suggestions are for the active and daily players..! Also if you don't hit 10 rogues and 5 pvp or thorium bases per day.. how suppose you play this game???  can explain me?
     good on you for putting forward an idea, it does  have merit I grant you, I just dont agree with it. 
    True, I am not a daily player, usually I play a few hrs  on a weekend. Week day I usually juts  log on, hit repair/upgrade
     an log off. I play the game, the game doesnt play me. I play my way at my speed. I dont have all the  shiny toy but that doesnt bother me. Im level 41 an till advancing. I hit resource basses   when I need it to uprade. I use to play PVP but rarely  do these days . Time an life get in the way of PVP. 
    so simple. I play the game I want. If an when the game wont allow me to play my way I will quit. it just a  game . 
  • The game is boring without events.. so you have to make a daily event with 10 tasks permantly.. 10 tasks = 10 missions > like > every day 10 missions and reset at 00:00  {you have to make 50 missions and then you can randomly add 10 of them as daily event}

etc etc etc... 

Nice idea. Will be good for all players..
  • Master of Shadows
    Master of Shadows
    Unicorn Overlord

etc etc etc... 

No it won't. Content influx in this game is high as is, we don't want more.
  • Chris12098
    Chris12098
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Aug 2015 Posts: 369
    seems the idea has too many loopholes for exploits ...just my 2 cents
  • Morb1dus
    Morb1dus
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Oct 2016 Posts: 104

etc etc etc... 

How is more content a bad thing? Unless you have to do all the content, which you don't, it just adds more options to enjoy the game. I get that a completionist would have a problem, as its more things they have to do to complete everything. You don't have to do shadow ops every week, or worry with medals be it from pvp, or pve bases. You can do just fine without the juggernaught, or the omega units. And as far as I can tell, this guy isn't even proposing adding content, just adding rewards for doing the same content that's already in the game.
  • NieR01
    NieR01
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Jun 2015 Posts: 4,347

@Morb1dus said:
    Thane_Mantis_3 said:

kixeyeuser_1357067804941_13217_864550621 said:

Your_Destiny said:

etc etc etc... 

How is more content a bad thing? Unless you have to do all the content, which you don't, it just adds more options to enjoy the game. I get that a completionist would have a problem, as its more things they have to do to complete everything. You don't have to do shadow ops every week, or worry with medals be it from pvp, or pve bases. You can do just fine without the juggernaught, or the omega units. And as far as I can tell, this guy isn't even proposing adding content, just adding rewards for doing the same content that's already in the game.

There is plenty to do. If you're bored, just find a sector and go on a raid.

Image result for nier replicant

• Bumblez
    Bumblez
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Sep 2012 Posts: 253
    The idea proposed is totally OTT way too many missions per day and grinding dailies is never fun(im looking at you mists of pandaria) currently there is too much happening each day. Im not entirely against there being an additional source of res/medals/tech tho especially the tech since for certain units it is in very short supply.

If it were possible for players to select a unit to obtain tech for throughout the week by completing objectives that were already linked to their current daily activities that may work. I dont know say you need to kill 10 unique bases 5 pvp bases 5 IS65 a vk80 and a 90 medal base for a cache of gold tech for the unit of your choice each week. However that would exclude certain players so would then end up needing to be tiered, which maybe isnt a bad thing as kixeye could use that to make things lower level players need available to them.

Anyway just rambling thoughts, please dont flat me Fel lol
  • Master of Shadows
    Master of Shadows
    Unicorn Overlord
    Morb1dus said:

etc etc etc... 

Yes, but in order to remain as competitive as possible in the game, we do have to do alot of this content. Which is why adding more can be a bad thing. The avalanche of content makes keeping up an absolute nightmare. We can't keep up unless we try dig our way through as much of the content as it is to have a chance to survive in the game. Some Shadow Ops units for example have proven themselves critical pieces of the game, especially since we have no idea what we may get down the line.

And whether or not this suggestion is specifically new content or just providing extra rewards for doing **** we already do, fact is its unnecessary. There is already up to half a dozen things players can be doing at any given time, from gathering medals, to regular resources for upgrading who knows what, to Shadow Ops, etc.
    So why is there a need to add in Daily Missions? We already have tons of stuff to do.
  • Blue-Cheese
    Blue-Cheese
    Force to be Reckoned With
    Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 1,986
    And sorry to keep harping on ... kix don't have a great record of delivering bug free content as it is,  I'd sooner see at least some of the bugs and glitches worked on first.
    To smell me is to love me
  • YamYam77
    YamYam77
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Sep 2016 Posts: 1,479

etc etc etc... 

how will it be good. Just more **** we dont need
  • Jelle_d40
    Jelle_d40
    Potential Threat
    Joined Jul 2014 Posts: 60
    i like the idea, but the medal payout is way to high as a reward
  • TROLO-TROLOLOLO
    TROLO-TROLOLOLO
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Jun 2013 Posts: 210
    edited 4 Jan 2017, 10:17PM
    Man, you barely have the time to do everything you can in this game. We have shadow ops as daily event? there are the apollo and liberator bases, last week there was unique week, week before that there would have been the invasion mini event. 2 weeks ago there was the real event. Therefore there was the onslaught. So many thing Kixeye gave us. We don't need any more. We don't have the time to play that much.