Minor Nuisance
    Joined Dec 2015 Posts: 271
    soo...
    Im confused of the purpose of this post
  • Redshorts
    Redshorts
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Mar 2014 Posts: 680
    To... shame a certain someone I guess....

World's worst keyboard warrior. Fight easy, win easy.
  • H20Delririous
    H20Delririous
    Greenhorn
    Joined Jul 2016 Posts: 9
    when did that happend?
  • cyberjoel
    cyberjoel
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Dec 2012 Posts: 815
    when did that happend?
    yesterday. u manni fan =3
  • prodigyinfinity
    prodigyinfinity
    Greenhorn
    Joined Sep 2015 Posts: 13

manni fan hahaha

I think it's funny it's like you expect him to be all cheerfull in game unlike his videos and play nice in chat hahaha I think you need to mature up just posting this **** proves ur only 16 grow up lol

akaku moeru sono manazashi ni atsuku hibiku inochi no kodou tsuyoku fukaku tsuranuieyuku shiniksu wo

kizu darake no kokoro wo daite tsumungu asu wo hikiyoseru kara kono karada ni subete wo komete tatakau yo black and red bullet
  • cyberjoel
    cyberjoel
    Strike-force Captain

manni fan hahaha

I think it's funny it's like you expect him to be all cheerfull in game unlike his videos and play nice in chat hahaha I think you need to mature up just posting this **** proves ur only 16 grow up lol

cry moar! you fan of manni =3
  • SkyBuster
    SkyBuster
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Jul 2015 Posts: 2,973
    cyberjoel said:

manni fan hahaha

To be honest, Manni is right this time.

Manifold missile has bugged dmg values that deal waaaay to much dps.
    Ask Cyrus if you don't believe me.

I've never seen a base surviving a skilled manifold rush player for less than having a three star, except if the attacker did not find a lone miner.

There is nothing you can do about it.

• BatteryChucker
    BatteryChucker
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Jul 2015 Posts: 522
    The sad part is that "Joel" has been posting this EVERYWHERE for days - it's like his greatest accomplishment ever.  In addition, since he's been able to post it ingame daily, that means he's done NOTHING else so that it doesn't get removed.  I understand being proud of something, but hey - whatever floats your boat.  If that's the greatest thing you've ever done, enjoy it I guess...or if you just need the attention that badly.
  • SkyBuster
    SkyBuster
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Jul 2015 Posts: 2,973

He needs a real life lol

• R0LL1NG
    R0LL1NG
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Sep 2015 Posts: 285

ahm ahm cyber Joel is a feggit that only fights when he can counter we fecked his whole clan up and he watched us kill his members and he only fought when he thought he had a good counter

foX
  • EVIL MUFFIN MAN
    EVIL MUFFIN MAN
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Oct 2013 Posts: 525

Exposed

• ironix
    ironix
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Aug 2013 Posts: 403
    to be honest this game is fvf. basses are dead. **** basses.
    cyber ur kinda childisch for posting this. pretty low trying to achieve some kind of positive response.

u hit his base, well. good for u. u accomplished nothing. gratz
    no comment....
  • fadedtheory
    fadedtheory
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Sep 2015 Posts: 188

Muahahahaha! KIll the manni!

eat a ****
  • ironix
    ironix
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Aug 2013 Posts: 403

Muahahahaha! KIll the manni!

i never said i wouldnt lol.
    but even manni can be right sometime.

to be honest he is the person with biggest youtube influence when it comes to Vega. so its guaranteed his voice keeps echoing even when hes gone. lelz

no comment....
  • EVIL MUFFIN MAN
    EVIL MUFFIN MAN
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Oct 2013 Posts: 525

Who licks their wounds? I find it tasteful

• Exile Wolf
    Exile Wolf
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Aug 2015 Posts: 164
    SkyBuster said:
    cyberjoel said:

manni fan hahaha

I've never seen a base surviving a skilled manifold rush player for less than having a three star, except if the attacker did not find a lone miner.

and that's facts. goo job though joel. isn't that the same replay you spammed in chat 14 times over the next 5 days? lol
    feckin noobs... *facebrick*
  • cyberjoel
    cyberjoel
    Strike-force Captain
    SkyBuster said:
    cyberjoel said:

manni fan hahaha

and that's facts. goo job though joel. isn't that the same replay you spammed in chat 14 times over the next 5 days? lol
    yup. i made it so i can repost replays past the 5 hit limit. and i was able to show both hits on his base.
  • Exile Wolf
    Exile Wolf
    Minor Nuisance
    cyberjoel said:
    SkyBuster said:
    cyberjoel said:

manni fan hahaha

yup. i made it so i can repost replays past the 5 hit limit. and i was able to show both hits on his base.
    the struggle lol. I just found it easier to make my own chat, post all the replays before I lose em then record right after so I don't lose em before I upload to youtube.
  • cyberjoel
    cyberjoel
    Strike-force Captain
    cyberjoel said:
    SkyBuster said:
    cyberjoel said:

manni fan hahaha

the struggle lol. I just found it easier to make my own chat, post all the replays before I lose em then record right after so I don't lose em before I upload to youtube.
    i record immediately but ill still post the replays cause manni dont like the truth he isnt as good as he thought :open_mouth:
  • TazerKing
    TazerKing
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Sep 2016 Posts: 126

@cyberjoel said:

stop sending this

• Dogfish736
    Dogfish736
    Greenhorn
    Joined Jan 2016 Posts: 5

This is hilarious... wow... shame on me for reading the whole thread... 3min of my life completely ruined... oh well, time to watch manni channel, wonder if cyber has one...

• fadedtheory
    fadedtheory
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Sep 2015 Posts: 188

@Junior Robles said:
    This is hilarious... wow... shame on me for reading the whole thread... 3min of my life completely ruined... oh well, time to watch manni channel, wonder if cyber has one...

I see we have some manni fan boys here

eat a ****
  • mason.dixen
    mason.dixen
    Master Tactician
    Joined Oct 2013 Posts: 2,156
    cyberjoel said:
    cyberjoel said:
    SkyBuster said:
    cyberjoel said:

manni fan hahaha

i record immediately but ill still post the replays cause manni dont like the truth he isnt as good as he thought :open_mouth:
    Aside from design, players have zero influence on how a base hit goes.  Besides, I like using Heretics better on those hits.  With skirmish three and explosive resistance 30, I drive over level 10 mines and still flatten bases.  I am almost ashamed to hit bases now due to the ease.

Its not just manni base but all bases have fallen.  They are too easy and lack the firepower/protection.   
    "Forged in the flames of the original 8k wars"
    "Participant in the Jova Crusades; the winning side"
    "I hate cargo fleets.  What else do you want me to say"
    "I attacked you because you stole my piece of cheesecake with cherry toppings."
    "The government has ordered me to harvest this farm.  Please be patient as your base is harvested."
    IGN: MasonD
    ~Condolences to all who share a similar name - there can only be one.
  • TazerKing
    TazerKing
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Sep 2016 Posts: 126

how many times have you send this?

• Dogfish736
    Dogfish736
    Greenhorn
    Joined Jan 2016 Posts: 5

@fadedtheory said:

@Junior Robles said:

Not really, his videos were useful in the beginning but now I prefer watching twerk videos rather than watching manni... duh... isnt that why we all come on youtube?

• cyberjoel
    cyberjoel
    Strike-force Captain

@fadedtheory said:

@Junior Robles said:

Not really, his videos were useful in the beginning but now I prefer watching twerk videos rather than watching manni... duh... isnt that why we all come on youtube?

i prefer gametheory myself :P
  • Exile Wolf
    Exile Wolf
    Minor Nuisance
    i watch bugs kill eachother on youtube and hood vines... if I wanna see **** twerk, id tell the ones in my crib to do it on command...
  • nashslash
    nashslash
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined May 2015 Posts: 246

Someone please tell him What a fantastic base hit that was to help massage his ego...

Nothing else to see here more along.... move along...

www.vega-conflict-alliances.com
  • Buzzy02
    Buzzy02
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Jun 2015 Posts: 506

@cyberjoel said:

Wow. Not impressed. That setup flattens base. Grow up. Your the liar.

I'm bored
  • mason.dixen
    mason.dixen
    Master Tactician
    Joined Oct 2013 Posts: 2,156
    Fleet vs. Fleet pythons fitted with Cargo?   Nice logic Cyber.   
    "Forged in the flames of the original 8k wars"
    "Participant in the Jova Crusades; the winning side"
    "I hate cargo fleets.  What else do you want me to say"
    "I attacked you because you stole my piece of cheesecake with cherry toppings."
    "The government has ordered me to harvest this farm.  Please be patient as your base is harvested."
    IGN: MasonD
    ~Condolences to all who share a similar name - there can only be one.