>>>Skirmish Armor Update v2<<<

• RedBaron042
    RedBaron042
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Jul 2013 Posts: 1,062

@VoidMaster said:
    Of course this happens when I am on break...

Scarlett you did this on purpose didn't you? :tongue:

When you put yourself into the void, it's your own fault... Have a muffin. ;)

http://i213.photobucket.com/albums/cc121/RedBaron0/newderpl_zps7srhkzjr.png
  • VoidMaster
    VoidMaster
    Incursion Leader
    Joined May 2016 Posts: 1,237

@VoidMaster said:

I am too full of Turkey for that muffin sorry I have to decline this time ;)
    Showing the Voidness of Vega one post at a time.
    *Insert Void photo here*
    http://i.imgur.com/80deZPv.png
  • shovelheadrider1996
    shovelheadrider1996
    Greenhorn
    Joined Apr 2016 Posts: 6
    But i still think that the unstable reactor must be removed because our ships takes like this as damages :
    its more like this Image result for biggest explosion ever gif
  • SynnersAndSyn
    SynnersAndSyn
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Apr 2016 Posts: 122
    There's just something I want to add if you're reading this, Scarlett. I think that with the increased range to the storm driver, the damage output will be reduced back to what it originally was as well (if it wasn't planned). The weapon is pretty strong at the moment, and with it going to 8400m range, with it's current range, base combat will be extremely difficult. Maybe even reducing it further. I think the majority of us were upset that people could take a sniper fleet and basically use a single decoy along with five snipers to take out a single module at a time with minimal repair time. 

Thanks for listening. 
  • Bokyaku
    Bokyaku
    Potential Threat
    Joined Oct 2013 Posts: 93
    You see this, Kixeye? You see the positive cheering you're getting when you listen to us for once?
     That wasn't that hard at all, now wasn't it?
    Learn and listen for the signs!
    Protect your games from the P2W Plague!
  • Wheathley Real
    Wheathley Real
    Greenhorn
    Joined Nov 2016 Posts: 1
    edited 25 Nov 2016, 3:17AM

@Radiatedmilo said:
    CM_Scarlett said:

Radiatedmilo said:

yay, now how about some more help with giving us the high res pics of the dc destroyer and frigate please XD

I only have the Damocles:

thank you Scarlet but do you by chance know where the dc frigate's high res pic is please?

Welp Wheathley here from the Vega conflict wiki

Here you go:(Thx asdf btw)

• Xephyr
    Xephyr
    Greenhorn
    Joined Mar 2012 Posts: 7
    There's just something I want to add if you're reading this, Scarlett. I think that with the increased range to the storm driver, the damage output will be reduced back to what it originally was as well (if it wasn't planned). The weapon is pretty strong at the moment, and with it going to 8400m range, with it's current range, base combat will be extremely difficult. Maybe even reducing it further. I think the majority of us were upset that people could take a sniper fleet and basically use a single decoy along with five snipers to take out a single module at a time with minimal repair time. 

Thanks for listening. 
    Please stop asking them to change what they just fixed lol . A fleet of damocles mk5 with the new infernal wave drivers will find it easy to take down any base anyway >.>
  • Matthew Toomb
    Matthew Toomb
    Potential Threat
    Joined May 2015 Posts: 78

One small step for players, one giant leap for Kixeye. PLEASE make this a trend and not a one off guys, we CARE about VEGA, otherwise we wouldn't get so pissed. (A dedicated re-fit bay or slot in the factory would be a big step as well. Here's to hoping for more PvE activities as well.)

• Harlan Harvey
    Harlan Harvey
    Force to be Reckoned With
    Joined Jan 2016 Posts: 1,794

Someone got their **** handed to them inside kixeye.
    Overworked Kixeye Project Manager talking to his lacky programmer:
    "It's all good, ready to go. Ooops, no, sorry take it back. It's not good. Hey, take this stuff out too, it's not good. Shhh, please don't tell anyone. I'm the one who said it was good to go....oh ****, everyone is freaking out put it all back, hurry, put it all back!...... Do you think the boss is going to notice how badly i fu#%ed this up? I'm not gonna get fired, am I? It wasn't really that bad, ...... was it.? I don't think he will notice...... will he? Oh ****,.... I'm fired. "
    Lacky Programmer: "hey man, I only did what you told us to do. I mean, it's your job to think about what the project will do. It's my job to do what you think. But yes, I think your fired"
    Project manager: "great, now you start thinking for yourself:"

Thank You to whoever fired whomever and changed everything back!!

• RedBaron042
    RedBaron042
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Jul 2013 Posts: 1,062

@VoidMaster said:
    RedBaron042 said:

@VoidMaster said:

I am too full of Turkey for that muffin sorry I have to decline this time ;)

It's good to know that they have tryptaphan comas in the void.

http://i213.photobucket.com/albums/cc121/RedBaron0/newderpl_zps7srhkzjr.png
  • SynnersAndSyn
    SynnersAndSyn
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Apr 2016 Posts: 122
    edited 25 Nov 2016, 4:11AM
    Xephyr said:

Thanks for listening. 
    Please stop asking them to change what they just fixed lol . A fleet of damocles mk5 with the new infernal wave drivers will find it easy to take down any base anyway >.>
    Thing is, even now, there's a small percentage of the people out there who will ever have access to this tech enough to fit on four destroyers. Even fewer who have marked up damocles destroyers.

• Radiatedmilo
    Radiatedmilo
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Nov 2014 Posts: 289

@Radiatedmilo said:
    CM_Scarlett said:

Radiatedmilo said:

yay, now how about some more help with giving us the high res pics of the dc destroyer and frigate please XD

thank you Scarlet but do you by chance know where the dc frigate's high res pic is please?

good sir, while i applaud you for your effort to bring me this i must decline as this is a mere snip out of a bigger picture, id much rather the proper to yet be released kixeye version of it :/
  • Robert Lowe
    Robert Lowe
    Potential Threat
    Joined Jul 2015 Posts: 98

Scarlett show a picture of the bloody DC carrier now!! Being more forceful mite help ;)

• Shrike157
    Shrike157
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Oct 2016 Posts: 400

Can we just get a high res picture of every ship in the game here so everyone stops complaining? Lmao

Member of [TM16R] damned - Part of FFF - VIP Rank 1 - Base Level 59

"Let your plans be dark and impenetrable as night, and when you move, fall like a thunderbolt" -Sun Tzu (The Art of War)
  • Shrike157
    Shrike157
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Oct 2016 Posts: 400

@BeastMiner26YT said:
    CM_Scarlett said:

Radiatedmilo said:

CM_Scarlett said:

Radiatedmilo said:

All in good time. I'd be more likely to share a picture of the Fenrir Demon Corps Carrier (SOON™), if you ask nicely :smiley:

hmmmmm, is the fenrir gonne get a new name? u crossed it out...and thanks for listening to the players, this is the first step to restoring the players trust :)

Ehehe hi Mr YT miner

Member of [TM16R] damned - Part of FFF - VIP Rank 1 - Base Level 59

"Let your plans be dark and impenetrable as night, and when you move, fall like a thunderbolt" -Sun Tzu (The Art of War)
  • joseph stone0
    joseph stone0
    Potential Threat
    Joined May 2015 Posts: 94

Preesh!!

• Radiatedmilo
    Radiatedmilo
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Nov 2014 Posts: 289
    Shrike157 said:

Can we just get a high res picture of every ship in the game here so everyone stops complaining? Lmao

YES, id love this but can never get a straight answer nor the collection together, missing most good high res isc ships and rebel ships, have a nice set of unofficial Vega ships and every vsec ship and currently released official high res snaps of dc... still need to fill in the gaps sadly, would be marvelous if Scarlett or someone from the game team/art division could spare the time to get this all together in 1 single thread to solve this once and for all XD @CM_Scarlett

• slapinpickle
    slapinpickle
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Nov 2015 Posts: 289

Whoot a positive step

• nashslash
    nashslash
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined May 2015 Posts: 246
    make your F***ing minds up ..you shower of C***s...
    www.vega-conflict-alliances.com
  • stroms_id
    stroms_id
    Potential Threat
    Joined Jun 2015 Posts: 64
    Good on you Kix. It's been said that a journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step. This is a very good first step. 
  • XxXxVxXxX
    XxXxVxXxX
    Potential Threat
    Joined Sep 2016 Posts: 56
    Xephyr said:

Thanks for listening. 
    Thing is, even now, there's a small percentage of the people out there who will ever have access to this tech enough to fit on four destroyers. Even fewer who have marked up damocles destroyers.

ever heard of t6 ships and fleet bay 13
    trying to ruin it for all of us aren't ya
  • TuleFooniks
    TuleFooniks
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined May 2014 Posts: 416
    Lets see what happens after it.
  • Sonidojoo
    Sonidojoo
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Aug 2016 Posts: 2,713

@Radiatedmilo said:
    CM_Scarlett said:

Radiatedmilo said:

thats my work, not asdf )
  • King Zeus1
    King Zeus1
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Mar 2014 Posts: 255

Any info on manifold being looked into or fixed?

• newport992
    newport992
    Potential Threat
    Joined Nov 2016 Posts: 66

Yay now I'm excited for when it comes back around again

• gaberking
    gaberking
    Potential Threat
    Joined Aug 2016 Posts: 40
    Really good job kixeye! I have just started to play VC again, done the special event and got the strom driver. Then i heard that it was better before. I was bit sad but still starting to using it. Now, thanks to you, I am probally gonna start to play this game even more offten, if things are gonna go that way (better way). I only have a question: I now that is hard to do all the suggestions, but I wanna now, if there is posible chance to make T5 ships bit more easy to get for mid range players, like me. I am not saying, that they should be REALLY easy to get, but making them a bit cheaper whould probally help a lot of players to at least stay competitive to demon corps and incoming T6 ships. I would also aprice to know which rewards are gonna be on machete special event. Thank you again for listening!!
  • Edward Hamlin
    Edward Hamlin
    Greenhorn
    Joined Jan 2016 Posts: 10
    This is a great step in the right direction it tempting to start putting back my time in this game

• Rob Hutchison
    Rob Hutchison
    Potential Threat
    Joined Aug 2015 Posts: 34

Thank you kix! This is what people want within reason;)

• Captain Bailey
    Captain Bailey
    Greenhorn
    Joined Mar 2014 Posts: 12

Thank you for finally listening and helping us out, the players

JTB
  • MegaPrincess
    MegaPrincess
    Greenhorn
    Joined Jan 2016 Posts: 4
    Bravo Kix for finally listening to your many angry players

This discussion has been closed.