Kixeye CHEATING on repair times

Claudio Simoes
Claudio Simoes
Potential Threat
Joined Nov 2012 Posts: 25
I've timed live the repair timer and it's working at half speed.
1 minute goes by in real time, but the repair timer only counts 30 seconds.
Do you really need these cheap petty tricks?
You are ridiculous!

• Deadly17
    Deadly17
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined May 2014 Posts: 140
    Yes it happens every EVENT, It is Just another way for KIXEYE to cheat you out of your COIN, They say they are all about FAIR PLAY, But I say they are all about CHEATING and They always have been
  • Deadly17
    Deadly17
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined May 2014 Posts: 140
    That is why less people are coining anymore
  • StormLord71
    StormLord71
    Potential Threat
    Joined Sep 2014 Posts: 52
    Just like their " report a suspected cheater " bullshine.......roaches carry on playing regardless.....despite all the reports & damning evidence going into them. Are the "Roaches" coining.......Nope they're all well up the leader-board !!! LOL !!!!  Game is rapidly becoming a farce !!!
  • UQK8
    UQK8
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Nov 2015 Posts: 820
    edited 19 Nov 2016, 7:12AM
    Just like their " report a suspected cheater " bullshine.......roaches carry on playing regardless.....despite all the reports & damning evidence going into them. Are the "Roaches" coining.......Nope they're all well up the leader-board !!! LOL !!!!  Game is rapidly becoming a farce !!!
    before u saying all leader-board cheat u wrong i coin mf  not in event but i coin all time 1 platoon and air cost me over 300 gold repair u can cry as muches u like
  • Randy_D9089
    Randy_D9089
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Jun 2013 Posts: 358
    congrats on being # 1 bud...  B)
  • StormLord71
    StormLord71
    Potential Threat
    edited 19 Nov 2016, 7:34AM
    UQK8 said:
    before u saying all leader-board cheat u wrong i coin mf  not in event but i coin all time 1 platoon and air cost me over 300 gold repair u can cry as muches u like
    Obviously you don't read that well.....or understand English........come to think of it you don't write it that well either !!! And I ain't crying......And your petty use of "mf" just shows you up as to what you are.....muppet.

• danny.cheatwood.12
    danny.cheatwood.12
    Greenhorn
    Joined Nov 2013 Posts: 3
    This has been going on for years..The 5 mins you think is free is not free. Time your repairs! 25 min repair is actually 30 min repair time if you r not online to click free repair,
  • UQK8
    UQK8
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Nov 2015 Posts: 820
    UQK8 said:
    Obviously you don't read that well.....or understand english....or read it that well.....come to think of it you don't write it that well either !!! And I ain't crying......And your petty use of "mf" just shows you up as to what you are.....muppet.

keep cry mf 
  • StormLord71
    StormLord71
    Potential Threat
    UQK8 said:
    UQK8 said:
    Obviously you don't read that well.....or understand english....or read it that well.....come to think of it you don't write it that well either !!! And I ain't crying......And your petty use of "mf" just shows you up as to what you are.....muppet.

keep cry mf 
    I ain't crying numpty....you're the one bleating on another thread about getting a unit & not getting what you're using all you're "hard earned" XP should be......by the way....learn to read....speak..... and then write English.....

There again you'll be used to "bleating" & I'll bet you get it as "muches" as YOU like.....Muppet.
  • Fenrir 2
    Fenrir 2
    Force to be Reckoned With
    Joined Sep 2012 Posts: 1,509
    You are ridiculous!

must be real hard to make a screenshot or making a vid without using your cellphone....
    http://www.nchsoftware.com/capture/
    use this to make video's
  • walterzman
    walterzman
    Potential Threat
    Joined Aug 2012 Posts: 27

I also notice that in building upgrades also .

• chinapig
    chinapig
    Force to be Reckoned With
    Joined Aug 2012 Posts: 1,587
    its visual...

If you set a 1 hour repair and leave your base , play the game etc.. the toon will still repair in the hour.

A watched pot never boils lol
  • Theodore Wood
    Theodore Wood
    Incursion Leader
    Joined May 2012 Posts: 1,439
    The timed repairs are not real time and have never been they go on kixeyes clock,which I am not sure what an hour in their time is

Evilscrappy User id :4175988
    Level 48 Not Fully upgraded 
    I do not work for kixeye nor am I a moderator
    I will copy and paste from faq,I dont want it to seem as I work for them
    to put in a support ticket 
    include any screenshots you have and players id
  • Claudio Simoes
    Claudio Simoes
    Potential Threat
    Fenrir 2 said:
    You are ridiculous!

must be real hard to make a screenshot or making a vid without using your cellphone....
    http://www.nchsoftware.com/capture/
    use this to make video's
    If I did that they could say I was delaying the video somehow, this way there is no doubt.
    I know perfectly well there are such tools and that I could even have used an on-screen timer...
  • Claudio Simoes
    Claudio Simoes
    Potential Threat
    chinapig said:
    its visual...

If you set a 1 hour repair and leave your base , play the game etc.. the toon will still repair in the hour.

A watched pot never boils lol
    You are wrong... I've timed that too.
    Specially during events they always delay repairs. Wonder why? :pensive:

And don't compare this with boiling water. Given the same conditions, water will always boil in the same time.
    Here I'm showing that the repairs take twice the time they should take, even if I leave base, even if I leave game, they always take way longer than it's shown on repair clock.

Like when you're in battle, or doing event waves, the units freeze and you can't do chit with them, yet the countdown clock always works just fine!
    Don't tell me this is not on purpose...
  • NSD_Mad-Hatter_8
    NSD_Mad-Hatter_8
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Feb 2012 Posts: 887
    You are ridiculous!

The Repair timer is floating I have mentioned this in a
    support ticket they said it is on our end. Laughs cause
    you know that the timers is not correct. Also notice
    repair times are not correct they also said it is due to
    some unknown technical issue with our clock being 
    out of sync. Laughs some more cause you know that
    is not true... If you watch the times closely when you 
    leave base to do attack wave or attack pvp then return
    you will see the timer is just not right... functionality 
    for repair timer should be fixed this go...
This discussion has been closed.