[ALIEN MOBILIZATION] Unknown Signal 70 - Ultra Low Repair TUTORIAL

• Weaselos
    Weaselos
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Aug 2016 Posts: 110

You can support an other carrier. Adapt formations while flying. We tried with 2 players and 1 carrier mkIII. Easy up to 55's.

Armor is irrelevant on aliens. They have a blister rounds buff. So if you lose shields, it don't matter if you have zynth II or V, it dies fast. Try to get diffuser III asap to replace the meta shields or get meta III in the event. But the endgoal is difusser III shields.

Thrusters are not needed but can't hurt much.
    Explosive special is not needed, but can't hurt much.
    Energy resistor II on the back if you have any.

• Shrike157
    Shrike157
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Oct 2016 Posts: 400

@Weaselos said:
    You can support an other carrier. Adapt formations while flying. We tried with 2 players and 1 carrier mkIII. Easy up to 55's.

Armor is irrelevant on aliens. They have a blister rounds buff. So if you lose shields, it don't matter if you have zynth II or V, it dies fast. Try to get diffuser III asap to replace the meta shields or get meta III in the event. But the endgoal is difusser III shields.

Thrusters are not needed but can't hurt much.
    Explosive special is not needed, but can't hurt much.
    Energy resistor II on the back if you have any.

So I got creeper in the event. I'm currently building a mixed weapon venom fleet using 2 manifold venoms, 2 creeper venoms and will build 2 sico venoms when I unlock it. It will be mainly for support as I have no carrier.

Member of [TM16R] damned - Part of FFF - VIP Rank 1 - Base Level 59

"Let your plans be dark and impenetrable as night, and when you move, fall like a thunderbolt" -Sun Tzu (The Art of War)
  • Shrike157
    Shrike157
    Skilled Warrior

All have vf and fusion, zynth 2 and meta 1 or 2. I have the upgrades stocked up so I can get 2 I think, maybe 3 to mk3. Then I gotta buy a couple of resistors. I'm upgrading my fleet bay to make sure that it all fits and isn't too heavy

"Let your plans be dark and impenetrable as night, and when you move, fall like a thunderbolt" -Sun Tzu (The Art of War)
  • Weaselos
    Weaselos
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Aug 2016 Posts: 110

I'm gonna stop you right now. The meta II idea was only for cruisers. 1 meta II on a bs won't cut it. If you want to use battleships, you must have meta III or difusser III. With cruisers meta II can work because you can equip 2.

Don't put resistors on venoms. You will regret it. They lack max mass capability already without. Use fury bs, much better. You will unlock it soon or have it already. Venoms can work but people will look down on them probably.

So get the meta III in event if really want to do aliens with bs. If you can build revelation cruisers yet, then I would advice you to build 5 or 6 cruisers with with manifold weapon and 2 x meta II (to be upgraded to 2x meta III or diffuser III x2.

The cruisers will last long and stay viable in end game. The venoms will be obsolete fast and will not be viable in fvf with alien setup. While cruisers with manifold alien setup are viable in any area of the game. No carrier will scare you're cruisers any longer.

• Shrike157
    Shrike157
    Skilled Warrior

Ok I'll get to work on that

• SkyBuster
    SkyBuster
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Jul 2015 Posts: 2,973
    Why do you put Fusion Thrusters on your Dreads? Even without they'll be as fast as any Fusion III carrier, even Faster than a Rag thanks to its agility field.
    Some mass that could go into higher weapons.