Vega 33 low level auto fleet setup

Kinokoio_FB
Kinokoio_FB
Greenhorn
Joined Sep 2016 Posts: 2

This setup does not require you Arms Lab IX, and lets you all cargos until lvl33, excepting lvl30 (due to the second cruiser). I am currently using it on sector 300, if you want to check it out.

All 6 ships would be broadsword:

Armor: Tritanium 1
Weapons: Hydra 1, Hex 3 or Gemini 1 (Anything with >40 efective dps and per ship, not energy and ~4000 rangr recommended - not counting destroyer range increase)
Especials: Iridium Arrays if projectile, AM warheads if explosive

I am using this setup with both Hydra 1 and Gemini 1. Tried thermal beam but they take too long to destroy the cruiser, destroying at least three broads. It works great even for VSEC 27.

Repairs: Each ship would take 250 seconds each (instant repair) should they ever be destroyed. So, have fun with them :)

Facebook account alt.
Username: Kinokoio
Member of Arcadia Federation
  • Kinokoio_FB
    Kinokoio_FB
    Greenhorn
    Joined Sep 2016 Posts: 2

EDIT: If forgot. The most important special on this ship is the Strafe Thrusters 2+. Dont forget them. Forget them and your fleet will be dead the destroyers, and only be able to do cargo <= 27.

Facebook account alt.
    Username: Kinokoio
    Member of Arcadia Federation
  • Devon Friesen
    Devon Friesen
    Greenhorn
    Joined Aug 2016 Posts: 4
    Ive been using Gladius drivers with my Broads, they are strong but they keep dying, i realize now that its because i dont have strafe thrusters.