Big Big BUG

• zaxoon
    zaxoon
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Dec 2014 Posts: 105
    It happened to me, even while oppening boxes had same problems, i had 130 boxes and click open all, it opened 99 of the other 30 boxes were lost, now i open 1 by 1 until i come to 99 boxes
  • Revann
    Revann
    Master Tactician
    Joined Jan 2014 Posts: 2,399

@Revann said:

@Raoul Hernandez said:
    There are a lot of complaints concerning the servers and maintaining good connectivity for mobile players as well. Seems to be a recurring theme of technical issues with mobile users regardless of wifi/4g usage with no real explanations offered.

I get the sense maybe mobile accounts are routed through an old busted up server someone spilled cherry coke on and that's fine by them. Lose your fleet during feature event because you "lost subspace connection. More likely to coin it back. Unless your like me and say F*** that. Repair and sign off for the night.

Honestly, as far as disconnects go, i dont usually get them during events. I tend to jump to empty sectors for em, and as such dont even have lag to worry about. But this, this seems to be a case of "the computer is moving too fast"

Im saving up my Midgard Patterns and preparing to do this again entirely on video. And would like to think that that will bring it even further into the light. Im sure there are even more that this jas happened to that simply didnt notice.

How does this deserve a dislike?

-Git Gud 
  • Todd7123
    Todd7123
    VC Mod
    Joined Sep 2013 Posts: 5,109

@Revann said:

@Revann said:

@Raoul Hernandez said:
    There are a lot of complaints concerning the servers and maintaining good connectivity for mobile players as well. Seems to be a recurring theme of technical issues with mobile users regardless of wifi/4g usage with no real explanations offered.

I get the sense maybe mobile accounts are routed through an old busted up server someone spilled cherry coke on and that's fine by them. Lose your fleet during feature event because you "lost subspace connection. More likely to coin it back. Unless your like me and say F*** that. Repair and sign off for the night.

Honestly, as far as disconnects go, i dont usually get them during events. I tend to jump to empty sectors for em, and as such dont even have lag to worry about. But this, this seems to be a case of "the computer is moving too fast"

Im saving up my Midgard Patterns and preparing to do this again entirely on video. And would like to think that that will bring it even further into the light. Im sure there are even more that this jas happened to that simply didnt notice.

How does this deserve a dislike?

Dude are you new here........

People flag LXC post all the time.

There is always someone that will dislike any post.

I am a VC Forum Mod.

I don't work for KIXEYE. I'm a player just like you.

My  duties are to offer advice and keep the Forums Neat and Tidy.

Ask me and I will help if I can or point you in the right direction to one of the links below.

Helpful Links:  Site Rules / Report a Player / ToS / Ticket Status 
    Have a problem? KIXEYE Customer Service
    SEE YOU IN THE VOID REBELS!!!!!!!
  • Revann
    Revann
    Master Tactician

@Todd7123 said:

Dude are you new here........

People flag LXC post all the time.

There is always someone that will dislike any post.

Lol

-Git Gud 
  • RedBaron042
    RedBaron042
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Jul 2013 Posts: 1,062

The only way to not get dislikes is to add a muffin.

Blueberry muffins.

I think lag is an issue no matter the sector. It's not like the servers are partitioned off based on sectors. (Is it? Assuming that little Kixeye secret is shareable....)

http://i213.photobucket.com/albums/cc121/RedBaron0/newderpl_zps7srhkzjr.png
  • Revann
    Revann
    Master Tactician

@RedBaron042 said:
    The only way to not get dislikes is to add a muffin.

Blueberry muffins.

I think lag is an issue no matter the sector. It's not like the servers are partitioned off based on sectors. (Is it? Assuming that little Kixeye secret is shareable....)

They are in fact sector based. During the last 13k war it was crashing the servers for everyone in that sector, there was like, there was heartbreak, there was annoyance. However, where I was, it was fine. Smooth sailing no lag no heartbreak

-Git Gud