The kill count list

Exile Wolf
Exile Wolf
Minor Nuisance
Joined Aug 2015 Posts: 164
brag about when you spank alliances or spill indivisual players here for my... i mean for the fellow player base's entertainment. props to anyone who posts here, lets make this a popular topic and watch the **** hurt ooze off readers. i wont post mine or my alliances body count here. if you really wanna know though, watch my youtube channel called Techona warrck
~Lord Exile Wolf
feckin noobs... *facebrick*
  • Joshua Svoboda
    Joshua Svoboda
    Greenhorn
    Joined Mar 2015 Posts: 11
    edited 31 Jul 2016, 12:23PM
    brag about when you spank alliances or spill indivisual players here for my... i mean for the fellow player base's entertainment. props to anyone who posts here, lets make this a popular topic and watch the **** hurt ooze off readers. i wont post mine or my alliances body count here. if you really wanna know though, watch my youtube channel called Techona warrck
    ~Lord Exile Wolf
    there is a statistical page that post most players stats but nothing in accordance to something like this - http://vegaconflict.herpicus.com/players/#!/

• Exile Wolf
    Exile Wolf
    Minor Nuisance
    ~Lord Exile Wolf
    there is a statistical page that post most players stats but nothing in accordance to something like this - http://vegaconflict.herpicus.com/players/#!/

i dont think that tool would be best to judge ones stats as scouting bases or suiciding fleets to help someone with a ba mission or farmed someones bae with a destroyer for res comes in hand or any other shenanigan. but it helps you know ho many fights youve had at least.
  • Exile Wolf
    Exile Wolf
    Minor Nuisance
    someone spell check that whole post for me. thanks

• Joshua Svoboda
    Joshua Svoboda
    Greenhorn
    ~Lord Exile Wolf

i dont think that tool would be best to judge ones stats as scouting bases or suiciding fleets to help someone with a ba mission or farmed someones bae with a destroyer for res comes in hand or any other shenanigan. but it helps you know ho many fights youve had at least.
    doing that would be impossible thuough as stats are calculated by a main computer based on how attacks you had and who won or lost them .... as of right now thats the best we got lol
  • Exile Wolf
    Exile Wolf
    Minor Nuisance
    ~Lord Exile Wolf

doing that would be impossible thuough as stats are calculated by a main computer based on how attacks you had and who won or lost them .... as of right now thats the best we got lol
    lets get back on topic... i made this post so people can brag about who they killed....
  • SgtAcie
    SgtAcie
    Potential Threat
    Joined Oct 2015 Posts: 56
    uhm in all Honesty what the purpose of that thread? o.O i mean we already have Fb all sector for that  :)

Touch my Zeal and u will be Doomed

• Exile Wolf
    Exile Wolf
    Minor Nuisance
    SgtAcie said:
    uhm in all Honesty what the purpose of that thread? o.O i mean we already have Fb all sector for that  :)

i wouldnt know. im not in that chat. someone has to invite me lol
  • Joshua Svoboda
    Joshua Svoboda
    Greenhorn
    SgtAcie said:

its a public group on FB you can join just search for Vega Conflict All Sector but heed this ... there is a lot of drama there kinda why i dont join it lol
  • Joshua Svoboda
    Joshua Svoboda
    Greenhorn
    SgtAcie said:

its a public group on FB you can join just search for Vega Conflict All Sector but heed this ... there is a lot of drama there kinda why i dont join it lol
    no invited needed
  • SgtAcie
    SgtAcie
    Potential Threat
    Joined Oct 2015 Posts: 56
    ye mostly drama ye evryone braggin whos more worst lol:D
    Touch my Zeal and u will be Doomed

• Exile Wolf
    Exile Wolf
    Minor Nuisance
    SgtAcie said:

no invited needed
    SgtAcie said:
    ye mostly drama ye evryone braggin whos more worst lol:D
    well **** another mans drama is the viewers entertainment... add me to it acie. my fb is techona warrick lol it has a picture of me and my dog