A Customer's Dillema with Customer Support..... Why is everything such an issue over a few dollars??

Devious169
Devious169
Minor Nuisance
Joined Nov 2015 Posts: 123
edited 15 Aug 2016, 12:20PM
   @CM LXC
   @CM DOOMROOSTER
   @CM SCARLETT
   @CS CHRIS 

Forewarning.... this may be a bit long.

Yet again, the customer service in this game is pretty much non-existent. The crappy part is it's over something that probably amounts to about $5.00 worth of in-game consumables. But leave it to Kixeye's customer service to piss off a customer over a couple bucks. For the most part, if you get treated like this from some other company by an employee and their district manager or a senior supervisor catch wind that you're getting your bread and butter (the customer) upset over a handfull of dollars....  somebody is either in trouble, or is getting some retraining.

This issue is even more compounded by the vague posts, and lack of communication regarding these consumables.

Okay... So we had the Hellfire coin special come out. It didn't come out right after the event was done however. The Hellfire coin special was supposed to be available for 24 hours. Yet for many of us... it WASN'T

Unfortunately due to being at work, I couldn't get the deal right away. Once I got home and off the road, I logged on to make my purchase and get my consumables for my Hellfire. WRONG!!! I no longer had a Hellfire deal. I now had an over spammed python deal that I seem to get weekly. Mind you it has not been 24 hours yet!! Others in my alliance still had the Hellfire deal running, and they were in the same time zone as me. I checked my mobile.... nope, it was gone there too. I came on the forums and didn't notice anything mentioned about it, however I made a thread titled Hellfire not pythons or something like it. I did this not even realizing there was some issue or bug as I later found out here:

https://www.kixeye.com/forum/discussion/652251

So because of this VERY VAGUE posting by CM DOOMROOSTER, I was to believe that hey there's an issue but looks like I will get the offer rolled back out to me. Awesome!! ....WRONG AGAIN!!!

Nothing ever came. No other mention of it except people still pissed about the Hellfire coin deal.... still no answers except the already VERY VAGUE one above.

By this time it's just after Friday evening/ Early Saturday morning. I'm still waiting for this Hellfire fix to roll out. I notice a thread (sorry I'm not going to look back for it) that was about another player sending in a ticket to CS. This players thread was answered by CS CHRIS, and sounded like the guy is gonna get his Hellfire package. So I send in a ticket as well regarding the same issue. This is sent in LESS than a day after this other player.

I wait a full day for a response from CS..... and guess what I get.....

Dear Rebel,

Blah, blah blah, but unfortunately too much time has elapsed from when this coin package came out. We cannot offer it to you. However there will be other great coin packages you can purchase that come out all the time!

WTF!  No SERIOUSLY.... WTF Kixeye!?!?!?

There is a bug or issue with a coin package for an event ship that I spent chair time getting in an event. The bug/ Issue is poorly acknowledged on the forums by a CM. It's poorly communicated how we will get the Hellfire package, but nonetheless says it will roll out to those affected. Nothing mentioned about a time limit, etc.

I spend my time writing Customer Service, and get the same lame type of response back that I've gotten 90-95% of the times I've had to write in to support for various other reasons. I swear it seems like the people in Support have no inkling of what customer service is, or how to please a customer. Again.... rather than help a customer out with an issue that is roughly a $5.00 item and make them happy.I get this and once again feel like I'm shoved aside because someone doesn't want to take 5 minutes to do their job.

I've had enough issues with things like this to know that the items can just be added in. I've had it done to my account before on stuff that went missing. Even though I didn't get the Hellfire deal, I still coined because I used up my previous coins in anticipation of the deal. 

I've been waiting to coin again to get this dang Hellfire package.... I didn't want it for free, I was going to purchase it...but hell, apparently I'm not even worth $5.00 to this company!!

**Just realized I posted this on my alt. If any CM or CS needs to verify my account for the support ticket, PM me and I'll give you the ticket number, acct name.
  • revert1
    revert1
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Aug 2016 Posts: 234

Sadly they don't care. They don't even care they are losing money. What kind of company doesn't want money?

Explain that anyone.

Yes they can be added to our account and there is no reason not to. I was able to do this with the dread deal as Mr blank was kind enough to offer to me.

Of which I have PHOTO PROOF..

Even though deal was "expired" he was kind enough to take my acct and offer me the deal and was going to credit my account the mk parts

Why? Because they can. Saying they can't is just a lie. Why lie to us? Ok theyvlike to nad example....

****BUT why lie to u and cost your company money?****

Why?

The hell fire deal I as well had it then woke up to it changed to python. No one helped me just got the run around and now they say it's expired. It can't . Kixeye is just again choosing to piss paid off and screw over your player base.

I feel for ya I do.

• sleuthyRogue
    sleuthyRogue
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Jun 2015 Posts: 1,144
    edited 15 Aug 2016, 1:42AM
    Uhh...

All I can say is don't assume things? Should've posted that ticket as soon as things smelled fishy, at the very instant you didn't get it when your local alliance mates did. Support pretty much have to follow very strict guidelines like that to prevent people from totally gaming the system even more than we already do.
  • revert1
    revert1
    Minor Nuisance

Then why did one blank give me mk things when it was expired?

And I did send a ticket as soon as i saw it changed. [Btw do we sit on our accounts 24/7 watching to see what they change amd screw you on] But the blank was such a blank about my ticket and they take so long to respond that as soon I replied it was over 24 hours so really what are you suppose to do?

Send ticket as soon as problem noticed - done

I can't control how slow they are and unable to comprehend people who have two accounts even though you give them your main account from the first msg I sent. Asking for the hellfire deal to be put back on it after they take It away.

How is that our fault again?

what do you do to deal with their incompetence?

And how do we game this? They can easily track how many sales go to each account you can't game it. And if you can it's there own fault.

• revert1
    revert1
    Minor Nuisance

Oh FYI none of the CMs care or will respond in any helpful manner so tagging them is a literal waste of time.

• sleuthyRogue
    sleuthyRogue
    Incursion Leader
    edited 15 Aug 2016, 2:12AM
    revert1 said:

Then why did one blank give me mk things when it was expired?

And I did send a ticket as soon as i saw it changed. [Btw do we sit on our accounts 24/7 watching to see what they change amd screw you on] But the blank was such a blank about my ticket and they take so long to respond that as soon I replied it was over 24 hours so really what are you suppose to do?

Send ticket as soon as problem noticed - done

I can't control how slow they are and unable to comprehend people who have two accounts even though you give them your main account from the first msg I sent. Asking for the hellfire deal to be put back on it after they take It away.

How is that our fault again?

what do you do to deal with their incompetence?

And how do we game this? They can easily track how many sales go to each account you can't game it. And if you can it's there own fault.

I've sent tickets in DURING the time of an offer and gotten my issues resolved. If you ever submit the ticket AFTER an offer, don't count on anything. So long as your ticket was submitted during and so long as that ticket is open your claim is still valid.

You also need to KEEP that ticket open. Regarding my experience with support, I've never had an issue where it wasn't answered "in time," but if it wasn't getting answers I would most certainly keep on it until it did. As soon as you let the ticket expire, the only thing they can do is assume the problem was resolved.

Wanting them to let you purchase a limited time offer long after the offer has expired is, by definition, gaming the system. Doing so manipulates the purpose of support, bending it from a helpful tool into an illegitimate shop.
  • revert1
    revert1
    Minor Nuisance

Sent the ticket in while offer was valid i explained everything... all thry did was send excuse after excuse.

-I kept it open. They kept closing it. It's still open now but they no longer respond. I even went back to the first person but every time I sent a msg he closed it. Bottom line they don't want to help from any experience I've had.

all they had to do was take my money and they failed. Failed at taking money who does that? Kixeye.

That's pathetic no matter what spin twist or side story excuse you put on it

• sleuthyRogue
    sleuthyRogue
    Incursion Leader
    In any case, these forums are not the place to be discussing issues had with support. We players can do nothing to help you, nor can you validate your claims to us since posting support tickets is against forum rules.

For all I know, you're just another raging customer who blatantly got the timing wrong and refuses to admit it.
  • John Jones22
    John Jones22
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Feb 2015 Posts: 3,291

When there was an issue where some didnt get the deal that should be addressed by kix and allowances should be made. I am not going to spend $100 for craft stuff but if he wants to he should be able to.

• ericC23
    ericC23
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Mar 2016 Posts: 420

@John Jones22 said:
    When there was an issue where some didnt get the deal that should be addressed by kix and allowances should be made. I am not going to spend $100 for craft stuff but if he wants to he should be able to.

This! Absolut agree.

• Devious169
    Devious169
    Minor Nuisance
    edited 15 Aug 2016, 12:22PM
    @sleuthyRogue  Dude quit being such a goddamn suck up to Kixeye. Every.... and I mean EVERY post you respond with in other people's threads you are praising Kixeye. You praise half assed communication from them as well which is evidenced by your "likes". I've never seen so much falling over ones self to **** kiss a company as I do in your posts.

I didn't make this post for you to respond to.... I sure as hell didn't tag you in it. If you're trying to gain a job or some other favor with them, latch on to their threads instead bro.... kick rocks, and eat a bag of d**** while you're at it

• Revann
    Revann
    Master Tactician
    Joined Jan 2014 Posts: 2,399

@Devious169 said:
    @sleuthyRogue   Dude quit being such a goddamn suck up to Kixeye. Every.... and I mean EVERY post you respond with in other people's threads you are praising Kixeye. You praise half assed communication from them as well which is evidenced by your "likes". I've never seen so much falling over ones self to **** kiss a company as I do in your posts.
      I didn't make this post for you to respond to.... I sure as hell didn't tag you in it. If you're trying to gain a job or some other favor with them, latch on to their threads instead bro.... kick rocks.

Unnessecary. You need to understand as regulars on these forums we see the same **** all the time. ALL THE TIME. We have information your lowly little forum roach doesnt have because we are ALWAYS here seeing everything. Seeing all the responses and the outcries.

Whats it hurt to just provide an answer.

-Git Gud 
  • Devious169
    Devious169
    Minor Nuisance
    edited 15 Aug 2016, 12:43PM
    Revann said:

Unnessecary. You need to understand as regulars on these forums we see the same **** all the time. ALL THE TIME. We have information your lowly little forum roach doesnt have

Please learn to spell. And it was absolutely necessary... the brown noser has had a response like that coming for a looooong time.

Anyhow, as mentioned in my original thread this is my alt. Been around longer than you have. Probably don't have as many posts as you do, but then again, I don't spend my time on here posting garbage and bashing everyone's threads.

And as I said.... his answers are ALWAYS for Kixeye. You could probably rob his acct blind, and **** him over sideways and he'd still have his mouth planted on their rear praising them
  • Todd7123
    Todd7123
    VC Mod
    Joined Sep 2013 Posts: 5,109

Closed

The OP should file a ticket and follow up on that ticket through support.

I am a VC Forum Mod.

I don't work for KIXEYE. I'm a player just like you.

My  duties are to offer advice and keep the Forums Neat and Tidy.

Ask me and I will help if I can or point you in the right direction to one of the links below.

Helpful Links:  Site Rules / Report a Player / ToS / Ticket Status 
    Have a problem? KIXEYE Customer Service
    SEE YOU IN THE VOID REBELS!!!!!!!
This discussion has been closed.