KIXEYE YOU GONE TO FAR NOW

jason alberts
jason alberts
Potential Threat
Joined Jun 2011 Posts: 73
edited 27 Jul 2016, 9:03PM
KIXEYE YOU GONE TO FAR NOW ALL THE CHANGES TO THE SHIPS WITH CLASSES ONLY MADE THE GAME WAY MORE UNBALANCED NOW ALL FREE OR LIGHT COINERS HAVE TO CHOOSE DO WE WANT TO HIT BASES OR PLAY MISSIONS OR TRY TO KEEP UP AND SUCK AT BOTH. NOW WITH THE SUB CRAP 4+ YEARS AND HATE TO THINK HOW MUCH I SPENT BUT THATS IT NO MORE CASH FOR U
THIS IS AGAINST FORUM RULES (LAREDO) ARE U A NAZI WE CANT SPEEK THE TRUTH HERE NOW .
  • Cathedral_Rock
    Cathedral_Rock
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 8,604
    edited 27 Jul 2016, 9:24PM
    Yeah, I'm sure Will just called his Ferrari dealer and canceled his next delivery...lol
    step away from the coffee, dude....
    why get so angry about a game?  Really, it's probably time for you to take a break and get some perspective...
    rules have nothing to do with truth....you can speak the truth, but this type of rant falls more under the category "worthless venting" than "considered opinion"
    but, you're about to be shut down anyway.....so......ta ta....lol
  • Drax
    Drax
    Force to be Reckoned With
    Joined Oct 2012 Posts: 1,755
    At least we are now going to get the extra dockyard everyone craved for so long, one for each ship class now so we now have 6 docks to play with. Down side is you can only have 2 in use at any one time and ships have to be Elite rank before they can be refit. bummer!
  • jason alberts
    jason alberts
    Potential Threat
    Joined Jun 2011 Posts: 73
    Yeah, I'm sure Will just called his Ferrari dealer and canceled his next delivery...lol
    why get so angry about a game?  Really, it's probably time for you to take a break and get some perspective...
    rules have nothing to do with truth....you can speak the truth, but this type of rant falls more under the category "worthless venting" than "considered opinion"
    so roll over and take it? it matters to no one if you cant tell them how u think they are doing what good is a forum if you cant tell kixeye how they are killing the game
  • Cathedral_Rock
    Cathedral_Rock
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 8,604
    edited 27 Jul 2016, 9:38PM
    so roll over and take it? it matters to no one if you cant tell them how u think they are doing what good is a forum if you cant tell kixeye how they are killing the game
    there is a BIG difference between saying it and screaming it, mate......you need to learn that.
    calling people Nazis probably doesn't make a good impression either

you don't control what goes on in this game - how it is constructed, delivered or managed.  
    so yes, you will have to "roll over and take it" if you don't agree with the changes they have made.

you have the right to not like things, you have a right to make your feelings known.
    You play this game by choice, you have the right to make your displeasure known by not playing anymore
    you do not have a right to shout, insult, belittle, antagonize, etc....that is schoolyard tactics...
    if you want to act like a child, you will be treated like one, respected like one and ignored like one....

so take a breather, walk away for a couple of days and get some perspective....it's just a game.

• wing-dang-doodle
    wing-dang-doodle
    Joined Sep 2012 Posts: 1,602
    KIXEYE YOU GONE TO FAR NOW ALL THE CHANGES TO THE SHIPS WITH CLASSES ONLY MADE THE GAME WAY MORE UNBALANCED NOW ALL FREE OR LIGHT COINERS HAVE TO CHOOSE DO WE WANT TO HIT BASES OR PLAY MISSIONS OR TRY TO KEEP UP AND SUCK AT BOTH. NOW WITH THE SUB CRAP 4+ YEARS AND HATE TO THINK HOW MUCH I SPENT BUT THATS IT NO MORE CASH FOR U
    THIS IS AGAINST FORUM RULES (LAREDO) ARE U A NAZI WE CANT SPEEK THE TRUTH HERE NOW .
    i can understand that your pissed off bud, to call a mod a bad name is understandable, they understand people get fed up sometimes, but to go that far is out of order.. if i was a mod i would need 3 thousand pound a month for therapy, no wonder your spending so much, victim of your own doing?
    you keep whining like me but we are still here, i love broken pixels, how about you
  • wing-dang-doodle
    wing-dang-doodle
    Joined Sep 2012 Posts: 1,602
    i feel a troll coming

you keep whining like me but we are still here, i love broken pixels, how about you
  • Professor Yana
    Professor Yana
    Joined Aug 2012 Posts: 1,739
    edited 27 Jul 2016, 9:46PM
    > inb4 modlock
  • CM Scarlett
    CM Scarlett
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Mar 2014 Posts: 3,026
    Closing re-posted thread.
    Submit ideas and feedback