[SNEAK PEEK] Next release work in progress.

• Old Dirty Baser
    Old Dirty Baser
    Greenhorn
    Joined Sep 2015 Posts: 6

Not really, I followed some of your conversations and you are a troll. How about getting good at the game instead of wasting all your time in the forums trolling people? Oh yeah I guess if you cant be good at one may as well do something else eh? LOL :p

• Milo_ja
    Milo_ja
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Dec 2015 Posts: 1,180
    Nizar3901 said:

@CM LXC hey
    Thanks for sharing the update

To buy them with blood amber, you need over 1000 armanents of Vega or vsec but giving the fact that the ones who will be after those blueprints are hardly mid-gamers, they have no way of killing any 40+ crafting fleets therefor they aren't able to obtain any Vega/vsec armanents... Which makes the purchase with blood amber near impossible (except for those few players who happen to be in the right sector during Civil War)
    You can always place around 5k place in CW (about 6k points to score), take 2500 ISC armanents and decompose them to lower ones in BM. Simple and doable, isn't it? :smile: New prize model has some advanates: ISC armanets are now available to lower and mid players.
  • Spask Crondusk
    Spask Crondusk
    Master Tactician
    Joined Aug 2015 Posts: 2,287

@Old Dirty Baser said:
    Not really, I followed some of your conversations and you are a troll. How about getting good at the game instead of wasting all your time in the forums trolling people? Oh yeah I guess if you cant be good at one may as well do something else eh? LOL :p

Nah I am having a good time killing thievies. Not like I have anything else to do but to take their res and bookmark them and wait for them to pop their bubble for the next day. Patience is of virtue. If you have no patience at all then pretty much your amateur at this. So good luck with that.

• nazar3901
    nazar3901
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Jun 2015 Posts: 330

@subjecttochange said:
    Nizar3901 said:

1- any diplomacy update coming anytime soon, if yes what will it be, more status slots, will you introduce "ally" status to the game

2- carrier supply runs, when will that ever happen? Maybe better said, will there ever be carrier supply runs?

3- the blueprints sold in the back market, the full blueprints, they are mostly lvl 1 and 2 Vega and vsec tech

To buy them with blood amber, you need over 1000 armanents of Vega or vsec but giving the fact that the ones who will be after those blueprints are hardly mid-gamers, they have no way of killing any 40+ crafting fleets therefor they aren't able to obtain any Vega/vsec armanents... Which makes the purchase with blood amber near impossible (except for those few players who happen to be in the right sector during Civil War)

1- wont make them money so probably not
    2-  for sure no way
    3- they know this and dont care

It's seems to be that way, but I still hope you're wrong, especially if kixeye wants to maintain its current players (those who still haven't quit and still have hopes for this game )!

To prevent KIXEYE from conquering my wallet
  • nazar3901
    nazar3901
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Jun 2015 Posts: 330

@Milo_ja said:
    Nizar3901 said:

@CM LXC hey

You can always place around 5k place in CW (about 6k points to score), take 2500 ISC armanents and decompose them to lower ones in BM. Simple and doable, isn't it? :smile: New prize model has some advanates: ISC armanets are now available to lower and mid players.

That's a lot of ba and coins and work .... And it's hard for a lvl 30 player to get 6k points in a CW in 24 hours

To prevent KIXEYE from conquering my wallet
  • Spask Crondusk
    Spask Crondusk
    Master Tactician

Still wonder if they can make a rebalance on base... need more artillery guns... base fail to protect over the crossfire event. Just brutal but I love the challenge.

• Livn Lern
    Livn Lern
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Jul 2015 Posts: 326

Thanks for the update LXC. I've gotten a bit apathetic due to the way things were and still appear to be but I appreciate the better efforts I've noticed with you and the devs sharing information about future events. I kind of notice the compromise to just straight up occasionally lower repair, refit or build times but haven't had much to look forward to in the game any more so they've gone mostly unused by me personally. I see a lot of these little half measures, and they give this inkling of hope that maybe things will get marginally better but right now they aren't and it seems a lot of the things that would make them better are planned to not even be added for another 6 months to a year on an optimistic time frame. Instead it's a lot of story line that doesn't make sense because we aren't fighting an active force, just a semi reactive force, and there are no battle lines or real risk other than a little repair time and an easily regained amount of resources. It feels like most MMORTSs even though it has systems and methods that most haven't even approached. It should feel... better...

• subjectobanning
    subjectobanning
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Dec 2014 Posts: 491

Confirmation coin spending button is ironically in game. But they womt add it as they like people accisently spending coins!

Spend all ur red then build a ship it will ask you if you want to coin the red needed. Interesting yes.?

Even i have gave up asking for it...

• Milo_ja
    Milo_ja
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Dec 2015 Posts: 1,180
    Nizar3901 said:

@Milo_ja said:
    Nizar3901 said:

@CM LXC hey

That's a lot of ba and coins and work .... And it's hard for a lvl 30 player to get 6k points in a CW in 24 hours

With current prizes you can place even on 20k place (around 2k points or less) and still get enough VSec armanents. No problem here.
  • XxGEEWHIZZxX
    XxGEEWHIZZxX
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Nov 2014 Posts: 207

@Destoryer Of Worlds said:
    cushmape said:

I am still upset as your currency conversion jacked up the price of coins by minimum 30%. This is simply not fair and unaffordable. I simply don't understand why you needed to jack up the price by 30%. I think each country should have its own pricing according to market of that country. One shoe DOES NOT fit all.

I think that they all should be the same, but lowered so they cost around 30$ US for 10,000 coins, which is as much as it had cost to buy them if your bought from russia

I am in Scotland and the price via google for 500 coin was £2.99 now its increased to £4.49, 50% increase lol.

• KixOnTheNet
    KixOnTheNet
    Potential Threat
    Joined May 2015 Posts: 64

I am in Scotland and the price via google for 500 coin was £2.99 now its increased to £4.49, 50% increase lol.

Yes the Brexit has also an impact here ;)
  • subjectobanning
    subjectobanning
    Skilled Warrior
    • Add more "daily mission" diversity ... i´m bored to see all the time the same missions for 1 year ( why not "kill 20 battle fleets lvl X" or "recollect X amoung of resources of your mineral minner module" )
    • Add more time at the begining of a battle ( every time i start a battle, the downtime is about 17-15 seconds.. but i cant select or start move any ship until the fly animation finnish and wait 5 seconds past, so you only have 5-7 seconds to set the position of all your ships, that is a BIG CRAP )
    • Add the posibility to "craft other materials" not only UPDATE CORES ... ( if one player only have for example "venon pattern MKII", why not craft a "Venon patterns MKIII" with that extra patterns? )

-but that lag is all that's needed for enemy to catch you and do dmg , its kixeyees way
    -and craft other material? that's what coin market is for
    -more missions? means more amber means less coins spent, not kixeyes way
  • subjectobanning
    subjectobanning
    Skilled Warrior

Sad that my reaility check makes you feel its a troll. Its not.

-time and time again. I and many others DC but only during a battle.why is that. Give a reasonable answer and I'll stop.
    And why despite the enemy moving instantly we can't we to give commands fast enough during countdown?

• subjectobanning
    subjectobanning
    Skilled Warrior

I'd love all of his ideas to be approved btw. Its just not kixeyes way...

• subjectobanning
    subjectobanning
    Skilled Warrior

So saying I like his ideas is trolling? Wow lol You need a dictionary go get one.

• VoidMaster
    VoidMaster
    Incursion Leader
    Joined May 2016 Posts: 1,237

So saying I like his ideas is trolling? Wow lol You need a dictionary go get one.

Many people need a dictionary like a hardcover one....
    Showing the Voidness of Vega one post at a time.
    *Insert Void photo here*
    http://i.imgur.com/80deZPv.png
  • Spask Crondusk
    Spask Crondusk
    Master Tactician

maybe you should stay off this forum post and go post your own forum. if this becomes a problem for you.

• gowan.donaldson
    gowan.donaldson
    Potential Threat
    Joined Aug 2013 Posts: 37

@Destoryer Of Worlds said:
    cushmape said:

I am still upset as your currency conversion jacked up the price of coins by minimum 30%. This is simply not fair and unaffordable. I simply don't understand why you needed to jack up the price by 30%. I think each country should have its own pricing according to market of that country. One shoe DOES NOT fit all.

I think that they all should be the same, but lowered so they cost around 30$ US for 10,000 coins, which is as much as it had cost to buy them if your bought from russia

I heard if we finally get independence then Kix will give all Scottish people half price coins ;)
  • meritious
    meritious
    Potential Threat
    Joined Apr 2016 Posts: 26

I personally would like to see spawn rates of sector cargo increase.

• subjectobanning
    subjectobanning
    Skilled Warrior

maybe you should stay off this forum post and go post your own forum. if this becomes a problem for you.
    dont troll me
This discussion has been closed.