Goat kills tribute

chunkmen
chunkmen
Greenhorn
Joined Apr 2016 Posts: 4

After learning FlarE from cro-b has had a heart attack and has been in a coma for 6 days sector 500 got together and make her a memorial which was then ruined by goat and swarm shortly after. I sadly can't put pictures in the forum of the before and after... but why should this stand when we are doing a Peaceful tribute then people come ruin it.

• sob.vegaconflict
    sob.vegaconflict
    Greenhorn
    Joined Mar 2016 Posts: 5
    edited 22 May 2016, 5:16PM
    Do not ever join GOAT and if you are in it go jump of a bridge... our friend and officer (CRO-B aliance) had a heart atack and she is in coma, shes in game name is FlarE and we made this to support her in sector 500, but then GOAT came from 300 and started killing everyone... if you are in GOAT and you have respect to it, please [don't]

• sob.vegaconflict
    sob.vegaconflict
    Greenhorn
    would ban that idiots from VEGA if i am in kixeye
  • sob.vegaconflict
    sob.vegaconflict
    Greenhorn
    trough years andd years of playing i saw GOAT being such an **** and doing so many **** to people but this, this is top of tops, this is realy the whorst, hope they all die by slow and painful death...
  • SkyBuster
    SkyBuster
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Jul 2015 Posts: 2,973

Most coiner of that format have issues.. they are the ones to pitty

• SkyBuster
    SkyBuster
    Unicorn Overlord

Try killing some of their fleets in return

• V.ENOM
    V.ENOM
    Potential Threat
    Joined Aug 2015 Posts: 65
    Oh fock... just shut up... every **** day dies a Human so why making such a drama in a Wargame? 
    LIGHT EM UP!
  • Chyrs
    Chyrs
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Sep 2015 Posts: 373

Who said that you aren't allowed to kill fleets in VEGA ?
    And seriously if you try to form words with fleets it's no surprise that someone sends them home. And sometimes even Vsec does that job.

• SkyBuster
    SkyBuster
    Unicorn Overlord
    Chyrs said:

And seriously if you try to form words with fleets it's no surprise that someone sends them home. And sometimes even Vsec does that job.

the lack of emphaty is strong in you
  • SkyBuster
    SkyBuster
    Unicorn Overlord
    V.ENOM said:
    Oh fock... just shut up... every **** day dies a Human so why making such a drama in a Wargame? 
    you must have a wonderful personality
  • Balls on Fire
    Balls on Fire
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Sep 2015 Posts: 557

Well, what can you expect out of Goat? They are a band of belligerents that fight every opportunity they get, sometimes even among themselves. All you can really say is they are being themselves and being consistent.

• CM Scarlett
    CM Scarlett
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Mar 2014 Posts: 3,026
    While it is undoubtedly rude to destroy a memorial, but there's no rule against it as any fleets on the world map are fair game for attack. 

I've moved this thread to the PvP Discussion section so you can continue discussing there.
    Submit ideas and feedback
    >>>r/VEGAConflict<<<

• chunkmen
    chunkmen
    Greenhorn

How do I move it?

• chunkmen
    chunkmen
    Greenhorn

@CM Scarlett said:
    While it is undoubtedly rude to destroy a memorial, but there's no rule against it as any fleets on the world map are fair game for attack. 

I've moved this thread to the PvP Discussion section so you can continue discussing there.

I totally can't read thank you for moving it. :)

• Chyrs
    Chyrs
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Sep 2015 Posts: 373

@SkyBuster said:
    Chyrs said:

the lack of emphaty is strong in you

Lol I never said that I would attack that. It's just really stupid to leave fleets out and expect no one to attack them... Especially when they form words or sth.

• V.ENOM
    V.ENOM
    Potential Threat
    Joined Aug 2015 Posts: 65
    butthurt is strong with you guys
    LIGHT EM UP!
  • Spask Crondusk
    Spask Crondusk
    Master Tactician
    Joined Aug 2015 Posts: 2,287

I see goats have no respect of the dead... thats very sad for them. Guess we will be happy when they are gone and we be steping on their grave.

• Mempheus
    Mempheus
    Greenhorn
    Joined Feb 2015 Posts: 21
    Men dude like CM Scarlett already mentioned   u always run risk getting attacked might sounds rude bit its  Vega "Conflict "
  • SkyBuster
    SkyBuster
    Unicorn Overlord

Now that I have encountered Venom ingame I can confirme he has such good imagination he actually believes his butthurt is yours.
    Fascinating attitude that applies to a few special ppl in high rank alliances.

Just a big mouth with no skill.
    Lost every full fleet battle in equal fights.
    Coins repair, then smack talks at sec chat for having such skill, much wow.

Some ppl rly need to compensate in a video game, bahahaha.

• oversky
    oversky
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Nov 2014 Posts: 447
    Cro-b crybabies. Eat fewer cheeseburgers maybe then you won't have a heart attack when you're 30.
  • fadedtheory
    fadedtheory
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Sep 2015 Posts: 188

@V.ENOM said:

One question, are you atheist?

eat a ****
  • fadedtheory
    fadedtheory
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Sep 2015 Posts: 188

Show some **** respect, that man could have a family

eat a ****
  • Spask Crondusk
    Spask Crondusk
    Master Tactician
    Joined Aug 2015 Posts: 2,287

@V.ENOM said:
    butthurt is strong with you guys

@oversky said:
    Cro-b crybabies. Eat fewer cheeseburgers maybe then you won't have a heart attack when you're 30.

Seems two of you don't respect the dead, how you like if someone piss on your grave and **** on it since you can't do anything but be dead. We won't miss you when that happen. But for the decease CRO-B member will be miss for the vega community, sadly. :(