What would you like to see instead?

Poppy700
Poppy700
Minor Nuisance
Joined Nov 2015 Posts: 264
edited 20 Jun 2016, 8:59PM
well results are in....#DownWithMetals Won by 4 votes with 30 to 26 - https://www.kixeye.com/forum/discussion/640925

So I ask, what would you like to see?

What would you like to see instead? 62 votes

FvB and FvF(PvP) Ranking system
29%
ViPeR killerzissist Fat ChickensCrazybaker49085GuerreiroLordKybrikDrHaXXiosiv881212Lauri234Spask CronduskSalvador ReyesRaniRahnPoppy700Roinuj SuilOnionDDairplane136zimrippleworld leader18thewiseasian1 18 votes
Sizzling Bacon!
54%
WindbloodGDIAXSpiffmanSpaceRedBaron042the mastadonzoltekThe Face Less ManTuleFooniksMaster of Warringa55wipeCollin LeungMissIsleFacePalm.exeSiIverLanceV e s p osleuthyRogueLong duck dongpjingxBlaster MikeBatteryChucker 34 votes
Your Opinion?
16%
techguy010xcvxvxkaleb119Gabriel BurdJohn Jones22Matthew ToombAlexey_SPbsr-7150Devious169Voidtreader 10 votes
  • Master of Warring
    Master of Warring
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Nov 2014 Posts: 3,843
    Sizzling Bacon!
    YAAAASSSSSS
     #Kixeyelogic  http://1d4chan.org/wiki/Derp         "Only a farmer's base can endure the invaders of beyond" - Voidonymous
    (\__/)
    (='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
    (")_(" ) signature to help him gain world domination
      image  "0% damage means the game is broken."   - Paul Preece
  • techguy010
    techguy010
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Jul 2012 Posts: 1,362
    Your Opinion?
    You know like less than 1% of the player base actually voted so... the polls can't really be relied upon anywhere near 100% to be fair. 
  • xcvxvx
    xcvxvx
    Incursion Leader
    Joined May 2014 Posts: 1,111
    Your Opinion?
    Challenges rather than hit or miss.  Many more would participate with lower level fleets.  Or something where those up to combat can bring it preferable in one sector that can be viewed as a spectator sport section.  Ship vs ship,fleet vs fleet,alliance vs alliance.  It would be instructional tooo.
  • TuleFooniks
    TuleFooniks
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined May 2014 Posts: 416
    Sizzling Bacon!
    What I rly would like to see? Res and repair costs at higher level lowered significantly enough so you don't have to use lower levels as your farms-.-
  • John Jones22
    John Jones22
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Feb 2015 Posts: 3,291
    Your Opinion?

They need to have all three elements, pvp, pve, and pvb. Just lower the amount u get from farming vegas so it is one fifth what u would get from fighting. Then u would get mire farmers out and more people to hit and those in a more dead sector could still compete.

• the mastadon
    the mastadon
    Master Tactician
    Joined Sep 2013 Posts: 2,132
    Sizzling Bacon!
    I would like for the framework to be fixed in the first place. Whether that be for the medals or the bases themselves. Failing that, I would like a nice fatty stack of bacon so I continue working on killing myself with a smile.

• Collin Leung
    Collin Leung
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Mar 2015 Posts: 337
    Sizzling Bacon!

better grammer

• TheBAM
    TheBAM
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Nov 2014 Posts: 405

better grammer

Better grammar.

Be the change you want to see.  :p
  • VoidMaster
    VoidMaster
    Incursion Leader
    Joined May 2016 Posts: 1,237
    Sizzling Bacon!
    Can I have some eggs with this?
    Besides this a FVF ranking system would be interesting to see but have no idea how to exactly implement it.
    Showing the Voidness of Vega one post at a time.
    *Insert Void photo here*
    http://i.imgur.com/80deZPv.png
  • sr-7150
    sr-7150
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Sep 2015 Posts: 336
    Your Opinion?

@VoidMaster said:
    Besides this a FVF ranking system would be interesting to see but have no idea how to exactly implement it.

You have to have your own "eggs")
    All other systems could be worse than that we have

• Poppy700
    Poppy700
    Minor Nuisance
    Eggs sold separately ;)
  • RaniRahn
    RaniRahn
    Force to be Reckoned With
    Joined Sep 2015 Posts: 1,703
    You know like less than 1% of the player base actually voted so... the polls can't really be relied upon anywhere near 100% to be fair. 

Every country have parlament who make desison for all the people. Thats alot less people making desison then 1%.
    52 45 38 67 54 6b 39 55 49 45 4a 56 57 53 42 44 54 30 6c 4f 55 79 45 3d
  • VoidMaster
    VoidMaster
    Incursion Leader
    Sizzling Bacon!
    sr-7150 said:

@VoidMaster said:

I don't have any eggs at the moment only void pictures :s
    *Insert Void photo here*
  • SkyBuster
    SkyBuster
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Jul 2015 Posts: 2,973
    edited 20 Jun 2016, 10:41PM
    sr-7150 said:

@VoidMaster said:

Compromise:

http://l5r.wikia.com/wiki/Egg_of_the_Void
  • VoidMaster
    VoidMaster
    Incursion Leader
    Sizzling Bacon!
    SkyBuster said:
    sr-7150 said:

@VoidMaster said:

Compromise:

http://l5r.wikia.com/wiki/Egg_of_the_Void

That wouldn't scramble too well :sunglasses:
    *Insert Void photo here*
  • FusionInferno1
    FusionInferno1
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Oct 2014 Posts: 8,729

56 votes is like .01% or less of player base... but as for the medal system well the base version should be 50% dead bridge 100%... while bubble is 25% 50% and whatever 24hr is... fleets well **** medals just have a win loss or tie system for that :P

just existing at this point

• Devious169
    Devious169
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Nov 2015 Posts: 123
    Your Opinion?
      What I would like to see.....

Kix finally get their **** together and fix this game without being lazy **** and nerfing things as a group. But we all know that won't happen.

Screw a ranking system. That was the only bad thing about World of Tanks.... People (and I mean most everyone) used it to belittle others in game and in forums which caused even more chaos in other aspects. You want to see the worst in people come out... add it.
  • RedBaron042
    RedBaron042
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Jul 2013 Posts: 1,062
    Sizzling Bacon!

French toast please.

http://i213.photobucket.com/albums/cc121/RedBaron0/newderpl_zps7srhkzjr.png
  • V e s p o
    V e s p o
    Force to be Reckoned With
    Joined Jun 2015 Posts: 1,839
    Sizzling Bacon!
    Bacon with a side of Liquor and **** please.
  • Poppy700
    Poppy700
    Minor Nuisance

French toast please.

V e s p o said:
    Bacon with a side of Liquor and **** please.
    So needy lol
  • Matthew Toomb
    Matthew Toomb
    Potential Threat
    Joined May 2015 Posts: 78
    Your Opinion?

We need a dueling system, (and a general update to sector view).

Instead of clicking a random player fleet to engage, you should be able to scan their fleet to see what the ships are, then send them a combat invite that shows yours. They can either accept or not, and we can move on to the next player fleet.

This makes much more sense than the current, "hit any random fleet over level 34" system.

• Matthew Toomb
    Matthew Toomb
    Potential Threat
    Joined May 2015 Posts: 78
    Your Opinion?

Unless your alliance declares war, then you should be able to hit any of the opposing alliances fleets period.

• VoidMaster
    VoidMaster
    Incursion Leader
    Sizzling Bacon!
      What I would like to see.....

Kix finally get their **** together and fix this game without being lazy **** and nerfing things as a group. But we all know that won't happen.

Screw a ranking system. That was the only bad thing about World of Tanks.... People (and I mean most everyone) used it to belittle others in game and in forums which caused even more chaos in other aspects. You want to see the worst in people come out... add it.

Premium ammunition ruined world of tanks not a ranking system... that was implemented because people kept complaining about being matched with "bad" players so they had that to be used with "Team battles" ... get some facts straight...
    As for Vega a ranking system would be a motivation to pvp each other because at the moment (outside of civil war) you will only receive repair time for any pvp you do. There is little motivation to actually do it in fvf unless for the sake of "fun" or something...
    *Insert Void photo here*
  • FusionInferno1
    FusionInferno1
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Oct 2014 Posts: 8,729

@Matthew Toomb said:
    We need a dueling system, (and a general update to sector view).

Instead of clicking a random player fleet to engage, you should be able to scan their fleet to see what the ships are, then send them a combat invite that shows yours. They can either accept or not, and we can move on to the next player fleet.

This makes much more sense than the current, "hit any random fleet over level 34" system.

the issue here is the player your asking to fight is gonna be screwed cause your most likely gonna use a fleet strong against it :P

just existing at this point

• zoltek
    zoltek
    Greenhorn
    Joined Dec 2013 Posts: 18
    Sizzling Bacon!
    My **** enjoys this
  • xcvxvx
    xcvxvx
    Incursion Leader
    Joined May 2014 Posts: 1,111
    Your Opinion?

They need to have all three elements, pvp, pve, and pvb. Just lower the amount u get from farming vegas so it is one fifth what u would get from fighting. Then u would get mire farmers out and more people to hit and those in a more dead sector could still compete.

No it won't what it will get is angry farmers.  There is so much disparity that it is not even close.  About 10% have real combat fleets.  The rest are busy farming.   Crafting really hurt as many find they must craft.   It has to be farmed because of the useful drop rates.  like many who are still playing it will be February of next year before I have  fleets that are fixed.  At best, construction of 2 to 3 ships  a month.  Now coiners might have all the ship types and sub types and plenty of them.  And what is a loser going to get from combat?  10 + hours of repair!  spending more res. some incentive! Not! 
        The old adage applies.  If you want to be in combat find a warring sector and have at it.  Pick on the big powerful alliances.  Some one there will be very glad to use your fleets for practice .