Rethink R&D Objectives

jefflynn333
jefflynn333
Minor Nuisance
Joined Jun 2012 Posts: 212
Hey DoomRooster, could you please plead with the design team on our behalf to rethink R&D objectives: #22, #24, #27, #29? We would really appreciate "ship building" and "ship repairing" modifiers like #30 if at all possible. Having these four give ANOTHER +100% map speed combined does not really help us. Especially, on top of the +100% combined we get from #5, #11, #17, #19. We appreciate all you can do for us. Tanks.
  • Detective_Soulhex129
    Detective_Soulhex129
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Jul 2015 Posts: 1,466
    it helps since they reworked the map speed lol but yeah i agree
    Image result for detective pikachu gif"
  • AnEyeForAnEye
    AnEyeForAnEye
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Feb 2014 Posts: 7,191
    edited 7 Mar 2016, 6:32PM
    Rethink it would be good, but will it be ship/refit/repair bonuses, i highly doubt. They have given in those objective what they are willing to give in that aspect.

But maybe changing those to structure build reduction or research reduction and give new additionnal bonus stats would help as well.
  • Mudekai
    Mudekai
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined May 2012 Posts: 296
    yea i think all the map speed bonuses is a bit overkill on that, need more bonuses for other things build/refit/upgrades/critical hit% for ships and buildings
  • Kalidor55
    Kalidor55
    Master Tactician
    Joined Jul 2012 Posts: 2,260
    Rethink it would be good, but iwll it be ship/refit/repair bonuses, i highly doubt. They have given in those objective what they are willing to give in that aspect.

But maybe changing those to structure build reduction or research reduction and give new additionnal bonus stats would help as well.
    Yes 1 minute and a half repair reduction per hour is enough !!!!  no need to ask for more
  • AnEyeForAnEye
    AnEyeForAnEye
    Unicorn Overlord
    Kalidor55 said:
    Rethink it would be good, but iwll it be ship/refit/repair bonuses, i highly doubt. They have given in those objective what they are willing to give in that aspect.

Yes 1 minute and a half repair reduction per hour is enough !!!!  no need to ask for more
    How long have we begged for a drydock and got nothing. We can ask/beg for more, but if kix is not willing to give, it wont come.
  • sorry you cant see the big picture and only look at what suites you.......but myself and hmm i think 4 of my friends(and im sure there are a lot more that i dont know about) that love the map speed modifier for 1 of our fleets and we cant wait until it is maxed out :)

• jefflynn333
    jefflynn333
    Minor Nuisance
    Can't see the big picture!? What exactly do you see ANOTHER 100% of map speed helping you with? If your fleets are that slow, you are not playing with current tech and might want to rethink your strategy.
  • AnEyeForAnEye
    AnEyeForAnEye
    Unicorn Overlord
    Can't see the big picture!? What exactly do you see ANOTHER 100% of map speed helping you with? If your fleets are that slow, you are not playing with current tech and might want to rethink your strategy.
    I love 100% map speed to rank toilet and enforcers tho :)
  • jefflynn333
    jefflynn333
    Minor Nuisance
    The first 100% from levels: #5, #11, #17, #19 (combined) is fine. Just don't see a usage for ANOTHER 100% when we need more repair, refit, and building modifiers.
  • Can't see the big picture!? What exactly do you see ANOTHER 100% of map speed helping you with? If your fleets are that slow, you are not playing with current tech and might want to rethink your strategy.
    im playing with current tech which is obviuosly better than youres and my strategy is fine.....before you speak maybe you should look at map speed for all ships....here is a hint cause im nice......check banshee map speed
  • kixeyeuser_1375810824263_12234_28846940
    kixeyeuser_1375810824263_12234_28846940
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Feb 2016 Posts: 4,914

@kixeyeuser_1368937750061_17110_1959939301 said:
    jefflynn333 said:

im playing with current tech which is obviuosly better than youres and my strategy is fine.....before you speak maybe you should look at map speed for all ships....here is a hint cause im nice......check banshee map speed

This is a check using some hulls which need map speed BADLY.