Bring back SOME of the old mines please!

michaelg21
michaelg21
Force to be Reckoned With
Joined Oct 2011 Posts: 1,899
Doom-please consider bringing back the Zynthium mines again. We have all of these new walls to do and without mines to get the Zynth very difficult to get it. I am sure most would agree with me on this. The new mines are great but they don't give you enough-with the damage they deal you can't get enough. Thanks for considering this!
  • ZirePhoenix
    ZirePhoenix
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Jan 2015 Posts: 573
    Well, you're high enough level to have finished all the campaigns, so that kind of sucks.

I'm probably never going to finish Snowfall, since it has one of the highest amount of res in the first stage.
  • sliceNdice
    sliceNdice
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Mar 2015 Posts: 5,428
    Yeah... Walls suck.

Very doubtful that we'll be getting the old mines back. They were a glitchy mess.

You can easily fill up on res from either Snowfall as Zire said or partially hitting some FM targets. Even easier if you toss on a Dragonslayers crew.

I'd suggest not trying to do all your walls at once. Just do a few here and there when you're bored or have Zynthium to burn.
    Forum Rules
    Got a genuine concern you want to share without toxic trolls? PM me. Don't start a thread that you know will be ruined and closed.
  • Whiteagle1965
    Whiteagle1965
    Greenhorn
    Joined Oct 2014 Posts: 19
    hmmm can't found a lvl 40 or even 60's mines   not going to coin repair 3 times for lvl 70' mines  and 30's  can't do them  too high lvl   this sucks i rather do alot 30's then do 70's
    WE