Hero Units Customization?

Gen_Prime
Gen_Prime
Incursion Leader
Joined Mar 2013 Posts: 1,036
Just curious what everyone is using for their hero units on customization.  Jericho, Doran, Dante etc. and do you use the same schematic on their regular counter parts?
  • DarkStar elite
    DarkStar elite
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Aug 2014 Posts: 149
    basicly yes just an adpated verision

6--DarkStar--6

• Gen_Prime
    Gen_Prime
    Incursion Leader
    basicly yes just an adpated verision
    how do you have yours set up?
  • GoSmokeMore
    GoSmokeMore
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Oct 2011 Posts: 4,088
    Dante:
    his tactic
    Rare Omega Armor
    Rare Overload
    High Density Plating
    Heavy Ordnance
    Shell Loader

Doran:
    his tactic
    Zone Detonators
    Bandolier
    Take Aim
    High Density Plating
    Napalm Warheads

Jericho:
    tactic
    Engine Accelerant
    Rare hh-2 targeting
    Rare Nitrous
    Heavy Ordnance
    Bandolier

Instead of comp mag on jericho I think im actually gunna try bandolier.
    comp mag would be better at the start, or if you're unable to build up some bloodlust
    but once you've built up bloodlust, then bandolier is likely a bigger dps increase. when bloodlust is maxed it's reload speed is quite short and fire rate becomes the problem. and I generally only consider him if I can build up bloodlust anyway.
    on top of that, if you use his tactic while also at max bloodlust, his dps would probably go through the roof with bandolier on, since reload speed would nearly be non-existant at that point.

Sounds good in theory. but it depends on the base your attacking. if there are very little units/last standers to farm bloodlust from before engaging the defenses, then comp mag would be better than bandolier.
    War Commander: Level 43
  • Gen_Prime
    Gen_Prime
    Incursion Leader
    Dante:
    his tactic
    Rare Omega Armor
    Rare Overload
    High Density Plating
    Heavy Ordnance
    Shell Loader

Doran:
    his tactic
    Zone Detonators
    Bandolier
    Take Aim
    High Density Plating
    Napalm Warheads

Jericho:
    tactic
    Engine Accelerant
    Rare hh-2 targeting
    Rare Nitrous
    Heavy Ordnance
    Bandolier

Instead of comp mag on jericho I think im actually gunna try bandolier.
    comp mag would be better at the start, or if you're unable to build up some bloodlust
    but once you've built up bloodlust, then bandolier is likely a bigger dps increase. when bloodlust is maxed it's reload speed is quite short and fire rate becomes the problem. and I generally only consider him if I can build up bloodlust anyway.
    on top of that, if you use his tactic while also at max bloodlust, his dps would probably go through the roof with bandolier on, since reload speed would nearly be non-existant at that point.

Sounds good in theory. but it depends on the base your attacking. if there are very little units/last standers to farm bloodlust from before engaging the defenses, then comp mag would be better than bandolier.
    You sir deserve a medal.  Thank you for your post, this is exactly what I was looking for!
  • GoSmokeMore
    GoSmokeMore
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Oct 2011 Posts: 4,088
    Now that I've looked at the gear store update thread, instead of Bandolier on Doran, I assume the new Coolant Chamber would probably be better.
    Assuming that Coolant Chamber provides a bigger fire rate increase than bandolier, like Shell Loader provides faster reload than Comp Mag.
    Will have to wait until we get in-game to see the numbers of course.
    War Commander: Level 43
  • Gen_Prime
    Gen_Prime
    Incursion Leader
    Now that I've looked at the gear store update thread, instead of Bandolier on Doran, I assume the new Coolant Chamber would probably be better.
    Assuming that Coolant Chamber provides a bigger fire rate increase than bandolier, like Shell Loader provides faster reload than Comp Mag.
    Will have to wait until we get in-game to see the numbers of course.
    I saw this and was wondering the same. guess we'll see, but I just wanted a general overall idea of what people seem to be using so