• Mad_Scientist
    Mad_Scientist
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Dec 2012 Posts: 7,716

@Mad_Scientist said:

@Cutler said:
    sliceNdice said:

Cutler said:

Kixeye have had a protection buying feature in this game for some time now, to purchase bubbles with coin but guys using this campaign use it to bubble themselves freely everyday and your telling me it's not an exploit? this is a hit or be hit game not farmville.

It is not an exploit. Period. I'm sorry it bothers you so much but it just is not an exploit. Nothing will be done about it. Adapt.

That's the most straightforward way I can say it.

erm...sorry but it is very much an exploit, if i need a bubble i either have to buy one with coin (with cooldown period) or get hit an risk having my research an build times set back, these guys don't have to worry about any of that just activate-bubble-abort-REPEAT!

You are incorrect. It's up to Kixeye on this and they have said that this is not an exploit. That's the end of it.

Feel free to keep quoting me, trying to argue, but it won't change a thing.

That's the way it is and that's the way it will remain. Sorry.

an people wonder why this game is going down the pan, when kixeye (and some players) is so out of touch with their own game and allowing it to be exploited and hacked is unbelievable got absolutely no respect for their own product.....laughable. 

Looking at your profile it appears you know how to hit bases well. The bad news? That's just one part of the game.

Sometimes those that don't coin to win know how to fight dirty....and they're very good at it.

Tactics like this don't bother me, even though I concede they're cheap and lame and not how I'd play.

Even Light coiners like me try to fight dirty. If someone is making a mess of fleets on the water. i have an LCX specifically to raise hell. it is instant repair. and god **** does it do its job well. i have frequently, in one attack, did an hour of damage to a Punisher fleet. and i can kite Punishers without worry with an Instant Repair BBA if the Punishers arent built and retrod right. Dirty Tricks man. they kill people.

A zombie DC obliterates noobs driving their punishers(or rhinos or neptunes or whatever) that someone won for them.  Its so funny when they group up and die

Meep!
  • kixeyeuser_1375810824263_12234_28846940
    kixeyeuser_1375810824263_12234_28846940
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Feb 2016 Posts: 4,914

@Mad_Scientist said:
    kixeyeuser_1375810824263_12234_28846940 said:

@Mad_Scientist said:

@Cutler said:

sliceNdice said:

Cutler said:

Kixeye have had a protection buying feature in this game for some time now, to purchase bubbles with coin but guys using this campaign use it to bubble themselves freely everyday and your telling me it's not an exploit? this is a hit or be hit game not farmville.

It is not an exploit. Period. I'm sorry it bothers you so much but it just is not an exploit. Nothing will be done about it. Adapt.

That's the most straightforward way I can say it.

erm...sorry but it is very much an exploit, if i need a bubble i either have to buy one with coin (with cooldown period) or get hit an risk having my research an build times set back, these guys don't have to worry about any of that just activate-bubble-abort-REPEAT!

You are incorrect. It's up to Kixeye on this and they have said that this is not an exploit. That's the end of it.

Feel free to keep quoting me, trying to argue, but it won't change a thing.

That's the way it is and that's the way it will remain. Sorry.

an people wonder why this game is going down the pan, when kixeye (and some players) is so out of touch with their own game and allowing it to be exploited and hacked is unbelievable got absolutely no respect for their own product.....laughable. 

Looking at your profile it appears you know how to hit bases well.  The bad news?  That's just one part of the game.

Sometimes those that don't coin to win know how to fight dirty....and they're very good at it.

Tactics like this don't bother me, even though I concede they're cheap and lame and not how I'd play.

Even Light coiners like me try to fight dirty. If someone is making a mess of fleets on the water. i have an LCX specifically to raise hell. it is instant repair. and god **** does it do its job well. i have frequently, in one attack, did an hour of damage to a Punisher fleet. and i can kite Punishers without worry with an Instant Repair BBA if the Punishers arent built and retrod right. Dirty Tricks man. they kill people.

A zombie DC obliterates noobs driving their punishers(or rhinos or neptunes or whatever) that someone won for them.  Its so funny when they group up and die

Everytime a Punisher Dies its funny. because it means the player SUUUUUCKS.