Sniping lower levels while bubbled

jr_seawalk
jr_seawalk
Greenhorn
Joined Dec 2012 Posts: 16
People are hiding in bubbles and sniping fleets of all levels. Just saw a level 95 in a bubble sniping a level 50's fleet of sawfish with a ghostcrawler a bit outmatched i think. The lvl 95 was in a bubble. It discourages the low levels from continuing on, some have even stated they were thinking of quiting game as it is one sided. I think if you made it where if you are in a bubble and hit another players fleets your bubble should pop just like if you hit a base. Maybe this would cut-off some of the cowardly pay of sniping fleets and hiding in a bubble. Would make it fair for retaliation.
  • U-sit-2p
    U-sit-2p
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Aug 2014 Posts: 1,084
    if the lower lvls learn to play under the assumption that
    'someone is always trying to sink me on the map'
    they will never get hooked
    just gotta play smarter is all
    problem solved
    next?

• xHydrax
    xHydrax
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Feb 2015 Posts: 190
    there was a big discussion on this a while back. it would hurt more players than it would help. if you couldnt attack a fleet without losing your bubble you can kiss defending your alliance/sector goodbye.
  • jr_seawalk
    jr_seawalk
    Greenhorn
    Joined Dec 2012 Posts: 16
    im talking of sniping with phantom fleets doesn't matter how careful you play they wait for you to come out of stronghld or salvs to snipe. but if their bubble pops you can defend by hitting them back.
  • krofts5
    krofts5
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Dec 2012 Posts: 886
    who cares anymore,  the 50's will quit before to long, the 90's and 100's will have no one to hit but themselves, and the game will die of boredom before the summer is over
  • xHydrax
    xHydrax
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Feb 2015 Posts: 190
    im talking of sniping with phantom fleets doesn't matter how careful you play they wait for you to come out of stronghld or salvs to snipe. but if their bubble pops you can defend by hitting them back.
    learn how to leave hot and you won't get sniped. most figured that out back when the phantom was first released.