Build time rebalance

IvyL40
IvyL40
Potential Threat
Joined Jan 2015 Posts: 43
Passed mid March now so when we gonna see some real rebalance ? Recent hulls are at sensible levels like the Centurion at 2 days 6 hrs but what about say the Savage Kodiak at 8 days 12 hrs !!!!  It just don't make sense. Why bring out new hulls ? Let us have the opportunity of building what we have got in a sensible time frame. Let guys catch up a bit. I know you wont do it, but we need 6 months without new tech. At least lets have some time adjustments on what we want to build. End of the month is not that far away guys !!!!!!!
  • The Kozzie
    The Kozzie
    Master Tactician
    Joined Aug 2012 Posts: 2,256
    Thats right - end of the month is not that far away, so have some patience.  All this constant whining is wearisome.
    Those that can - do.  Those that can't - scream hacker, coiner and anything else that takes their fancy.
  • IvyL40
    IvyL40
    Potential Threat
    Joined Jan 2015 Posts: 43
    Everyone is allowed to have their say Kozzie. I don't call that Whining anyway. You don't have to read everything or are you trying to become a MOD too !!!!!
  • AnEyeForAnEye
    AnEyeForAnEye
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Feb 2014 Posts: 7,191
    Ill wait til the end of the month before i start pointing fingers.

Butto be honest,at the  rate tehy are going, i would expect it. It obvious there going at piece of tech they beleive is still worth it in game and that they are releasing in each raid with discounted build time.

Past 2 months they created the prize list and then went through it and decided to reduce piece of tech offered in it.

They seem to take it step by step and examine the financial impacts of each build time tweeks before going foward.

Im expecting more another request for delay at the end of the month then a completion of the rebalance.
  • Duckyyy
    Duckyyy
    Force to be Reckoned With
    Joined Jun 2013 Posts: 1,953
    Why do you need 6 months to catch up? People who build wisely can do well in the game without the pausing the new tech into the game. 
  • The Kozzie
    The Kozzie
    Master Tactician
    Joined Aug 2012 Posts: 2,256
    edited 17 Mar 2016, 4:48PM
    Thats right - end of the month is not that far away, so have some patience.  All this constant whining is wearisome.
    IvyL40 said:
    Everyone is allowed to have their say Kozzie. I don't call that Whining anyway. You don't have to read everything or are you trying to become a MOD too !!!!!

What I am saying is the end of the month is not yet here so be patient.  Once the EoM is upon us and if nothing has been done, then sure you have a valid point.  But until then it's just a whine.

And as for being a mod, nah I'll pass on that thanks!
    Those that can - do.  Those that can't - scream hacker, coiner and anything else that takes their fancy.