Monetizing the mundane

Hannibal888
Hannibal888
Minor Nuisance
Joined Dec 2015 Posts: 104
Prior to the balance, I had to suffer through the mundane of collecting resources for my next build.  After the rebalance, I'm having difficulty taking the same resources without a little bit of damage, just enough that I have a choice:  1) Wait a few minutes, or 2) spend a coin.

I am now struck with the realization of the motivation.  Will Harbin was quoted that he wanted to monetize revenge.  With the rebalance, I believe Paul Preece is trying to monetize the mundane.
  • zissist Fat Chickens
    zissist Fat Chickens
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Jul 2013 Posts: 863
    Prior to the balance, I had to suffer through the mundane of collecting resources for my next build.  After the rebalance, I'm having difficulty taking the same resources without a little bit of damage, just enough that I have a choice:  1) Wait a few minutes, or 2) spend a coin.

I am now struck with the realization of the motivation.  Will Harbin was quoted that he wanted to monetize revenge.  With the rebalance, I believe Paul Preece is trying to monetize the mundane.
    You are correct and here is the proof!

• default1392
    default1392
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Nov 2014 Posts: 483

Sauce?
  • Pekkali
    Pekkali
    Potential Threat
    Joined Sep 2015 Posts: 52

Sauce?
    if you ment "source", Game Design Secrets By Wagner James Au, page 73