Base Parts Misleading usage

russell.perry.10
russell.perry.10
Greenhorn
Joined Jun 2014 Posts: 6
I have just used 409k base parts to reduce the build time of equipping a turret by 4days 17hours from the original 5days 15hours. Kixeye took all my 409k base parts and rewarded me with a 5day 15hour "reequipping" time!!!!!  Talk about being cheated !!!!
  • russell.perry.10
    russell.perry.10
    Greenhorn
    Well I thought I had been cheated but hey! Having refreshed the game Kixeye have DOUBLED the re equipping time to 10days 8 hours!!!!!   Brilliant !!!
  • cturner
    cturner
    Greenhorn
    Joined Apr 2012 Posts: 13
    How do you use the points  ??
  • russell.perry.10
    russell.perry.10
    Greenhorn
    When building a turret the screen asks you if you want to use base parts in way of payment opted to reduce the build time by using the base parts. To my dismay Kix took all 409 thousand base parts offering a reduction in build time but instead increased the build time to 10 days and 8 hours!!!!! So my advice would be DO NOT under ANY circumstances use base parts as Kix are penalising anyone who does!!
  • basalt_shaker
    basalt_shaker
    Potential Threat
    Joined Feb 2015 Posts: 44
    it did the same thing to me.

• scurvy_dogg561
    scurvy_dogg561
    Potential Threat
    Joined May 2014 Posts: 92
    thats funny it wont let me use mine????!!!!!!

• russell.perry.10
    russell.perry.10
    Greenhorn
    thats funny it wont let me use mine????!!!!!!

Then you are lucky, maybe they have stopped their use until they resolve the issues!
  • cedric.compernolle.5
    cedric.compernolle.5
    Greenhorn
    Joined Dec 2013 Posts: 3
    I just got the same ****. I started reequip a turret which time would be reduced to 8 hours instead of 4 days, but now I have 4 days 16 hours refit time :( I lost about 350k base parts.

Please do something Kix
  • GOLDORN
    GOLDORN
    Potential Threat
    Joined Feb 2012 Posts: 37
    well kix id only just started to be able to do the big drac bases but after just loseing 6 flts an only destroyed 3 buildings coz of a blind spot but could not get past the guns or near the gun turretts due to bein sunk way b4 being in range to attack you can now stick it in ur preverbial you no wot