Alliance Main Base Fort

EvilSpawn
EvilSpawn
Greenhorn
Joined Oct 2012 Posts: 20
Here's just a pondering though. Why is it by now we haven't got some sort of Main Base of Operations that Alliance members can do side quests that boost alliance stats. I know we have quota but was thinking something that can be introduced for alliances that might get more interaction with lower and upper levels together. For example Guild Hall that displays help assistance to a ship building, or research, or even building structures? Events that strictly within the Main Alliance base that has Alliance members finish together and get points toward the already existing Bonuses? Alliance battles that happen inside a main Base of operations. Where alliance go head to head in a battle similar to Arena but multiple members can send and attack one another at one time. Further the Main base would be something alliance members can donate materials to empty their Warehouses and make room for collecting other materials while ranking fleets. Some of us Higher level players are running out of things to research and just building fleets or waiting on structures to finish leaves no place for extra resources to go. However if we had a Main base for alliance to offer materials to build things that help boost alliance overall powers and defenses. That gives more for all to do and work on? It is just a thought, cause I have seen this same thing in other games take for example Oceans War, Mobile strike. Even in Vega you offer it where alliance members can request help on timing of structures and fleet. Why not do same here in Battle Pirates??
  • EvilSpawn
    EvilSpawn
    Greenhorn
    Joined Oct 2012 Posts: 20
    May I also state that these alliance based side quests maybe offer like Minimum Repair tokens for Fleet repairs like 25% time reduction to fleet repair. Help alert that lets all alliance know you are repairing a fleet and their help also reduces like 15-20 minutes time. Same theory on Research and Building Structures!