suggestions/ideas to rebalancing ships build and repair time

MASTER CH1EF
MASTER CH1EF
Potential Threat
Joined Nov 2012 Posts: 55
so i know some of you people will say stop weining about repair times and build times
well the thing is is that i don't have a big problem with repair time and build time how it is right now
but what it causes like not able to play events or defending are base or getting cargo
so here are my suggestions/ideas to changs that and make it while still forcing players to think about how they should do events and get cargo
also some of these suggestions/ideas are already said by other players like most of the suggestions/ideas are

so players have the problem of not bying able to repair enough ships because the repair times of ships are to long and they have to stop the repair of a ship to repair a differend ship
here is how to solve it with out reducing repair times
which is needing to build a special building to be able to repair multiple fleets by doing this players should complain about repair time allot less

so kixeye says they increase repair time to stop spamming
well here is to solve that problem which so that kixeye does not have to increase repair time which is strength points
when a ship has like 15 strength points or more the ship when it gets spammed has a cool down time thingy
like if the ship get send out very fast like if it gets destroyed and then instantly repaired and send out 2 or 4 times within 6 minutes the ship cant be send out for at least 3 minutes 
but if it has 5 strength points and gets spammed it wont get that cool down time thingy
also i'm still working on this idea so i might change
also strength points work like this if a ship has like 50 health it has 2 strength points but if it also does like 200 damage it has 7 strength points

so allot of players that get hit constantly don't have enough time or resources so here is a sollution for that so that they wont quit the game or ask about reducing repair time
which is that when a player has a bubble on his base his ships cant be attacked but the player cant get out of his own sector with his fleets too with out losing his protection for his fleets and the player cant attack out players with out losing protection for his fleets but the player may still attack cargo and get resources from it but cant take the cargo of  a cargo that a other player has taken out also the if the players does any of these things that causes the player to loss his protection for his wont cause the player to loss his bubble on his base the player will only loss the bubble and the protection on the player his fleet is the player attacks a player base

allot of players have problems with ship building time so here is something to solve that too
first bying able to reduce it by having a choose of using more resources to build the ship which reduces build time by 40%
and players should also be able to build something to be able to build multiple ships

so my opinion is that players should be able to reduce repair time by using more resources but only reduces it by 25%

so that were all my suggestions/ideas 
also i'm sorry that my english is kind of bad but i'm still learning

• kixeyeuser_1375810824263_12234_28846940
    kixeyeuser_1375810824263_12234_28846940
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Feb 2016 Posts: 4,914
    "Armor" is not the same as "Strength" so i was stuck waiting for 10 minutes, and Suggestion 5 would be the only thing players do. so yeah............................... also, my only real problem with repairs is my hellhounds. and i don't use them together. sooooooooo yeaaaaaaaaah.............evade helps, and use an evade AND armor special, you will find you take less damage meaning LESS REPAIRS meaning happier times. Build times can be dealt with via building a naked ship with only a thud cannon 1. you get the  base build time for the hull only.
  • MASTER CH1EF
    MASTER CH1EF
    Potential Threat
    Joined Nov 2012 Posts: 55
    "Armor" is not the same as "Strength" so i was stuck waiting for 10 minutes, and Suggestion 5 would be the only thing players do. so yeah............................... also, my only real problem with repairs is my hellhounds. and i don't use them together. sooooooooo yeaaaaaaaaah.............evade helps, and use an evade AND armor special, you will find you take less damage meaning LESS REPAIRS meaning happier times. Build times can be dealt with via building a naked ship with only a thud cannon 1. you get the  base build time for the hull only.
    i menth that a ship with 50 armor will have 2 strength points i did not mean that they are the same also thanks for the advice
    also players will keep using resources then to speed up repair but it does mean that players will run out of  resources very quikly so yeah