havatya
Potential Threat
Joined Mar 2013 Posts: 58
scourge torpedoes, siege battery,
  • lh2001
    lh2001
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined May 2015 Posts: 269
    They are sort of releasing something in the FM after the next raid. Its better than seige battery. It gives turret defense and countermeasure buffs
  • luitenantinge
    luitenantinge
    Potential Threat
    Joined Sep 2014 Posts: 54
     Summoning jutsu : reduced build time for the mc x .
    Sigh  If only , no hmm what do i want as a raid prize?  Another ballistic, deflection hull ? Yes that's what i want some thing like the centurion but just a little bit exactly the same .
  • kixeyeuser_1375810824263_12234_28846940
    kixeyeuser_1375810824263_12234_28846940
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Feb 2016 Posts: 4,914
     Summoning jutsu : reduced build time for the mc x .
    Sigh  If only , no hmm what do i want as a raid prize?  Another ballistic, deflection hull ? Yes that's what i want some thing like the centurion but just a little bit exactly the same .
    *Points at Mercury* have fun lass.

also nice subtle reference to the Punisher LOL.

also Kodiak, Rhino, Etc. etc. etc. etc.
  • luitenantinge
    luitenantinge
    Potential Threat
    Joined Sep 2014 Posts: 54
    Yes especially with those high ur requirements for such a weak hull as the mcx , retrofitting the mc x is futile.  What i would want as a raid prize is a shield special. Like the vanquisher shield in wc or even better said like those ship shields  in star trek. Kix for reference visit the game star trek online , btw some of the dev 's play sto from pwe :) .I know that for a fact :)    Any way for those of your dev's that play sto, they know what i am talking about.