BATTLE Pirates is for warriors

FiftyStars
FiftyStars
Potential Threat
Joined Dec 2011 Posts: 90
The alliance point system could really use some rehab.  Base it on skill, ingenuity, and accomplishment, not meaningless dutiful behavior.  Instead of a token 5 base hits per week, make it a credit system.  The tougher the base you defeat, the more credits you earn.  The weaker bases yield few credits.  Same for defenders.  The tougher the fleet you defeat, the more credits you earn.  Forget alliance points.  Introduce Alliance Credits.  If you want to REALLY incentivize the system, create GOLD or Uranium payouts.  THEN you will see more activity, more motivation, more intensity, AND more COINING (in some cases).  This may have some (I said some) elements of the flawed Medal system.
  • Snocky
    Snocky
    Master Tactician
    Joined Aug 2015 Posts: 2,145
    The alliance point system could really use some rehab.  Base it on skill, ingenuity, and accomplishment, not meaningless dutiful behavior.  Instead of a token 5 base hits per week, make it a credit system.  The tougher the base you defeat, the more credits you earn.  The weaker bases yield few credits.  Same for defenders.  The tougher the fleet you defeat, the more credits you earn.  Forget alliance points.  Introduce Alliance Credits.  If you want to REALLY incentivize the system, create GOLD or Uranium payouts.  THEN you will see more activity, more motivation, more intensity, AND more COINING (in some cases).  This may have some (I said some) elements of the flawed Medal system.
    unfortunately anything like this only widens the gap :(
  • xHydrax
    xHydrax
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Feb 2015 Posts: 190
    edited 4 Mar 2016, 10:13PM
    so instead of people hitting 5 low level bases, they'd hit 10, or 20 or however many it took. still wouldn't make them go hit a tough base.
    or people would just do what i'd do if it took more than 5 bases, and get my ali points from opening cargo, either way doesn't change anything.