Shipyards

bikerstevehcc
bikerstevehcc
Greenhorn
Joined Jan 2016 Posts: 1
Why not expand ship yards to build 4 or 5 ships at a time !!! It takes WAY to long, 20 days per ship is why most of me and my friends are thinking about quiting and some already have !!! Buying things on here are to much !!! an average ship if you pay for it cost over $100 !!!! REALLY !!! It takes an average of 4 1/2 mouths to build one fleet !! I understand you what to make money but that's to much and it's not worth it !!!
  • xwolf1
    xwolf1
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Dec 2013 Posts: 11,055
    If it is taking you 4.5 months to build a fleet then you are building a bad fleet. At the worst from this game many complained about fleets taking 3 months to build. Very few reach more than that. And the usefulness of those fleets were limited. 

Also kix has said no to just building 2 ships at a time for several years. Less chance of hearing them say a yes to your request.
    Officially retired 11/11/17

Semi active as of 7-3-2019
  • Teddycuddlez
    Teddycuddlez
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Nov 2011 Posts: 5,076
    xwolf1 said:
    If it is taking you 4.5 months to build a fleet then you are building a bad fleet. At the worst from this game many complained about fleets taking 3 months to build. Very few reach more than that. And the usefulness of those fleets were limited. 

Also kix has said no to just building 2 ships at a time for several years. Less chance of hearing them say a yes to your request.
    It could be a TS fleet loaded up with pure Charons, that's 127 days with an officer for the five, including the PTS.

But yea, they've said on multiple occasions, you're pretty much beating a dead horse.