Suggestions to improve threat system

dna92
dna92
Skilled Warrior
Joined Jul 2013 Posts: 305
Just like to say the recentish improvements to the sector threat system are appreciated but just wanted to suggest some improvements that should make it better.
  1. A higher level target that gives little Uranium but way more sector points hitting 75's gives me way more Uranium than needed without really effecting the threat bar.
  2. Please display how many points are needed to reach the next level. It would give us a clear target to reach for.
  • Corp_Hellrazor
    Corp_Hellrazor
    Force to be Reckoned With
    Joined Oct 2012 Posts: 1,677
    Yeah, it would be nice to know the amount of points needed to get from yellow to orange.   
  • DPR
    DPR
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Jul 2011 Posts: 437
    Thought thats what lvl 100 salvs was for ?
  • LandedKiller 22
    LandedKiller 22
    Master Tactician
    Joined Mar 2013 Posts: 2,291
    Yeah, it would be nice to know the amount of points needed to get from yellow to orange.   
    every sector is different all 500 of them they may not even know the numbers because they change every day practically with people moving in and out of a sector, heck every two hours it can change as well. So in short the number is always changing and that is why it is not possible
  • AnEyeForAnEye
    AnEyeForAnEye
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Feb 2014 Posts: 7,191
    DPR said:
    Thought thats what lvl 100 salvs was for ?
    I have to agree. Go hit 100 salv or any salv. You wont get any U and you ll get decent sector ptns in addition to ranking your ships.

You no longer need to hit armadas to make the sector threat climb. Salvage will do. In our sectorwe get to orange often without hitting many armadas.
  • LandedKiller 22
    LandedKiller 22
    Master Tactician
    Joined Mar 2013 Posts: 2,291
    dna92 said:
    Just like to say the recentish improvements to the sector threat system are appreciated but just wanted to suggest some improvements that should make it better.
    1. A higher level target that gives little Uranium but way more sector points hitting 75's gives me way more Uranium than needed without really effecting the threat bar.
    2. Please display how many points are needed to reach the next level. It would give us a clear target to reach for.
    This sounds more like a wishlist item , it doesn't make sense to add a target that gives more sector points than a 75 without it giving out more uranium and my first post I explained why your second request is not possible please read it ^^^^^^