New Python Design, picture?

SkyBuster
SkyBuster
Unicorn Overlord
Joined Jul 2015 Posts: 2,973

Here we see among probably newly designed pythons a machete and the freya.

Interesting that they are shooting at the freya carrier.. hmm.. CONSPIRACY!!! ;-)
  • King Zeus1
    King Zeus1
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Mar 2014 Posts: 255

I don't think those shots are coming from the cutters to be honest. They look like they are coming at them.

• sign me up
    sign me up
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Dec 2015 Posts: 407

Those aren't squads?

• sleuthyRogue
    sleuthyRogue
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Jun 2015 Posts: 1,144

Those aren't squads?

Wrong orientation, not to mention a clearly defined hull protrusion housing the cockpit, weapons bay, or both.

• John Jones22
    John Jones22
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Feb 2015 Posts: 3,291

Why must they always shoot at each other? Why cant they use conflict resolution. :wink:

• DGamer35
    DGamer35
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 563

the machete destroyer is in the picture

Vega Conflict Beta Tester. Gamer 44 ID: 46237

Battle Pirates. Gamer 27 ID: 12489705

War Commander. Gamer 18 ID: 22352084

(PHXX) KINSHIP

That video is clearly fake. Who has ever heard of YouTube? Totally a fake website. 

• Jumble1
    Jumble1
    Potential Threat
    Joined Jan 2015 Posts: 86
    Those are the new squadrons, not pythons
  • King Zeus1
    King Zeus1
    Minor Nuisance

@Jumble1 said:
    Those are the new squadrons, not pythons

What new squadrons?

• ChandraArgentis
    ChandraArgentis
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Jul 2015 Posts: 1,120
    edited 26 Feb 2016, 11:35PM
    CS Locke said:
    VEGA Conflict Resolution, new for fall 2016.  Make friends with your neighbor!  Bake them space cookies and help water their space lawns when they're on vacation.  Recycle each other's spent asteroids.  If you have a tiff, just talk it out and everything will be great.  Pre-order now and receive one free hand-knit doily from Burr's sweet old grandmother.
    I'm going to hold you to that, you know.  Thanks for the signature.
  • BetaLord
    BetaLord
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Apr 2012 Posts: 159
    if thats the new look for python im happy. so long it no longer looks the short bus
    One of the first to start, one of the last to quit.
    ID 18982
  • CS Locke
    CS Locke
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Mar 2014 Posts: 149
    edited 27 Feb 2016, 12:24AM
    I'm going to hold you to that, you know.  Thanks for the signature.
    Where can we mail your doily?

Doily Terms and Conditions:  May not be an actual doily.  May just be a picture I found of a neat doily from on the internet.
  • SkyBuster
    SkyBuster
    Unicorn Overlord
    edited 27 Feb 2016, 12:38AM
    CS Locke said:

Why must they always shoot at each other? Why cant they use conflict resolution. :wink:

VEGA Conflict Resolution, new for fall 2016.  Make friends with your neighbor!  Bake them space cookies and help water their space lawns when they're on vacation.  Recycle each other's spent asteroids.  If you have a tiff, just talk it out and everything will be great.  Pre-order now and receive one free hand-knit doily from Burr's sweet old grandmother.
    That's one of the funniest things I've ever read on this forum.
  • SkyBuster
    SkyBuster
    Unicorn Overlord
    edited 27 Feb 2016, 12:40AM
    I though this way we could get ISC MK upgrades.. but you are probably right. It's enemy fire
  • Mark V Pathfinder
    Mark V Pathfinder
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Apr 2016 Posts: 604
    those are disrupter shots, a rebel weapon, Isc don't use that on cutters

• sleuthyRogue
    sleuthyRogue
    Incursion Leader
    Man we need a flag for "necro."
  • VoidMaster
    VoidMaster
    Incursion Leader
    Joined May 2016 Posts: 1,237

That would be the "Nercopost Haters Assemble" @RalleYTN ; thing I do, not that I really think this is a "nerco" because it is only 4 months or so old but I would like the old zythnium bus look back of the python or the flying brick of the vigilante...
    Showing the Voidness of Vega one post at a time.
    *Insert Void photo here*
    http://i.imgur.com/80deZPv.png
  • sleuthyRogue
    sleuthyRogue
    Incursion Leader

That would be the "Nercopost Haters Assemble" @RalleYTN ; thing I do, not that I really think this is a "nerco" because it is only 4 months or so old but I would like the old zythnium bus look back of the python or the flying brick of the vigilante...
    It's a thread that is no longer relevant and has faded to obscurity. No one has kept an active discussion going on it, therefore it most certainly IS a necro post.

If your definition for a necro post is that it has to be older than 4 months, you are horribly mistaken.
  • NightLamb
    NightLamb
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Jun 2015 Posts: 358

@xAEONx said:

It could be the demon corps weapon from the android notes called blister rounds. It doesn't seem to fit the mental picture for an archer beam or the brimstone torpedo.

• King Zeus1
    King Zeus1
    Minor Nuisance

@NightLamb said:

@xAEONx said:

It could be the demon corps weapon from the android notes called blister rounds. It doesn't seem to fit the mental picture for an archer beam or the brimstone torpedo.

NightLamb, please tell me you are joking with this idea rofl. Because this post was made a LONG time ago but your comment came up in my notificationstore lol

• VoidMaster
    VoidMaster
    Incursion Leader
    Joined May 2016 Posts: 1,237

It's a thread that is no longer relevant and has faded to obscurity. No one has kept an active discussion going on it, therefore it most certainly IS a necro post.

If your definition for a necro post is that it has to be older than 4 months, you are horribly mistaken.

Technically the definition of a necro post varies from person to person in many ways.
    Showing the Voidness of Vega one post at a time.
    *Insert Void photo here*
    http://i.imgur.com/80deZPv.png
  • Master of Warring
    Master of Warring
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Nov 2014 Posts: 3,843
    Whatever the original intention of this thread was, I think all the comments are off topic.  lmao
     #Kixeyelogic  http://1d4chan.org/wiki/Derp         "Only a farmer's base can endure the invaders of beyond" - Voidonymous
    (\__/)
    (='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
    (")_(" ) signature to help him gain world domination
      image  "0% damage means the game is broken."   - Paul Preece
This discussion has been closed.