New Game Plan To Consider

Denton Snider
Denton Snider
Potential Threat
Joined Dec 2012 Posts: 81
Since the interval between the raids are to short and we can't build the new items before the next raid. I would like to propose that we use the raid time for base hitting while repair time is half, and use the time in-between the raids to build all the backlog.  Take the profit out of the raid, and they will slow up.  Just an idea, what do you think - lol
  • Duckyyy
    Duckyyy
    Force to be Reckoned With
    Joined Jun 2013 Posts: 1,953
    Won't happen because while many are struggling, the coiners will always do the raids with ease. When Kixeye see the income, they feel the game is fine and won't slow up.

I like having raids monthly, but they need to be doable and worthwhile. The last raid had great praise, yet this raid seems to have taken a backward step.
  • Denton Snider
    Denton Snider
    Potential Threat
    It is just like American politics "it won't happen until the people make it happen"  
  • Duckyyy
    Duckyyy
    Force to be Reckoned With
    Joined Jun 2013 Posts: 1,953
    So, for people to make it happen we would then need to get the heavy coiners to stop coining, and well, that wont happen. So how do we go about getting the high coiners to stop coining?

It's just how gaming is sadly, we have to deal with it.
  • Denton Snider
    Denton Snider
    Potential Threat
    My last response to this "Nothing happens when everyone say it can't happen"  When things do happen, it is because people stand up and quit being lead around by the nose.
  • Montecristo
    Montecristo
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Mar 2012 Posts: 1,432
    coiner will keep it alive.... so far it seems the rather have 1 guys spending 1000 coins rahter that 1000 players spending 50 coins... wich is really dumb but thats kixeye...

im not coining in this raid, damage is stupid high... if enough people would stop coining they will listen
  • stingrayslammer
    stingrayslammer
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined May 2012 Posts: 145
    good ol' kix follow standard routines..........one step forward TWO STEPS BACK
    I didn't do much of last raid as i was busy most of it but for what i cld do i actually enjoyed it, but if this raid is like how forums are saying then this song is for you kix lol 

• ballgagsforjesus
    ballgagsforjesus
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Dec 2015 Posts: 766
    Aaaaand dumped into a backwater forum so it doesn't get exposure on the front page of the general forum.
  • stingrayslammer
    stingrayslammer
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined May 2012 Posts: 145
    and ur surprised by this........guess they didn't like the lil vid i posted for them lol
  • DerpyTheCow
    DerpyTheCow
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Aug 2012 Posts: 2,792
    It is just like American politics "it won't happen until the people make it happen"  
    Except "Trump" is already in charge...permanently.
    When I am not helping people on forums, and I'm not banned, I run a YouTube channel.  I focus on actually helping players in the game. I respond to every comment on there, so it is the best way to find me. If you want more info click the link below.

https://www.youtube.com/c/DerpyTheCow47?sub_confirmation=1