Glitch with UAVs on 85 Reaver??

NoFovos
NoFovos
Minor Nuisance
Joined May 2012 Posts: 202
I kill all 85 with no problem but when i had to kill those 2 Hulks ...no way i could do almost very low damage...i kill it after 4-5 min.
I use pinch and even that the health bar didn't even move...like new bombers did no damage...
2.jpg 292.5K
  • Species_8742
    Species_8742
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined May 2015 Posts: 368
    I am getting really really low VXP on my Drac Carriers - with the new UAV's - anyone else having this problem?
  • xwolf1
    xwolf1
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Dec 2013 Posts: 11,055

Is your fleet dieing or are you using them as zombies?

Officially retired 11/11/17

Semi active as of 7-3-2019
  • Species_8742
    Species_8742
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined May 2015 Posts: 368
    edited 25 Dec 2015, 12:58AM
    hi - no, not dieing, but i used to get over 100k out of one of these with a salty crew crew, that dc flt is doing all the land buildings and coming back with about 1.3k with a normal salty on.  I can get more doing 71's with them, currently 20vxp per hull per 71 (without a salty).
  • destroyU0
    destroyU0
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Oct 2014 Posts: 288
    You get VXP for hitting the ships, not the structures.
  • N2DEEP SMD
    N2DEEP SMD
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Mar 2012 Posts: 602
    very high explosive resistance on hulks nothing new here...........
    level 76 Sector 127 raid winner since BI3

• will.t.cameron.5
    will.t.cameron.5
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Mar 2015 Posts: 155
    your ships need to die or make multiple attacks to max out vxp! try backing out and hitting it again several times bud!

• cp6
    cp6
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Aug 2012 Posts: 685
    use subs on the last hull in the back

• NoFovos
    NoFovos
    Minor Nuisance
    i kill it after 5 min with safe range...other wise he could kill all my fleet..this is not high resist this is high glitch no matter what no way uavs cant kill hulk...i wish i could show with video but im in work...
  • Shark-is-nuts
    Shark-is-nuts
    Potential Threat
    Joined Sep 2013 Posts: 98
    It seems to me that the first ship never seems to take a ton of damage, but the ship that gets chained to does take quite a bit of damage. I think there is a problem with the first target that it hits. I have tried it with turrets, the first one survives but as soon as it moves to the second one the all die.
  • NoFovos
    NoFovos
    Minor Nuisance
    cp6 said:
    use subs on the last hull in the back

The problem is to kill the hulk? or solve the Glitch?
     Why my new 4 carrier need 4-5 min to kill hulk....
  • NoFovos
    NoFovos
    Minor Nuisance
    It seems to me that the first ship never seems to take a ton of damage, but the ship that gets chained to does take quite a bit of damage. I think there is a problem with the first target that it hits. I have tried it with turrets, the first one survives but as soon as it moves to the second one the all die.
    the first 3 reaver they attack in 85 they die very easy, and the rest scouts not even hit me....but this with hulk make me post in forum...that i have long time to do :P
  • BloodRavenFavian
    BloodRavenFavian
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Dec 2012 Posts: 8,217
    ^ I'd wager candy on this. Reavers have always had pretty high explosive defense.
    The Lost GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY
  • xwolf1
    xwolf1
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Dec 2013 Posts: 11,055

Kill a group of turrets and retreat. And do it again. Don't do it all at once and you will get more vxp. Barely taking damage also doesn't help.

Officially retired 11/11/17

Semi active as of 7-3-2019
  • Toruk
    Toruk
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined May 2012 Posts: 2,824
    edited 25 Dec 2015, 5:59AM
    there is a bug with the new drone where it will attack a target and do no damage. there is a thread about it with a couple videos.https://www.kixeye.com/forum/discussion/comment/4901764#Comment_4901764
  • NoFovos
    NoFovos
    Minor Nuisance
    Ok you all say Hulk has high explosive resist, so i pay 5000 coins to new fleet and lose from old like 1+  year hulk ? that what you tell me?
  • Gaius_B
    Gaius_B
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Apr 2015 Posts: 368
    Yep, SOOOOOPER high exp defense. You're not doing it right. Set up the Reaver 85 so that the hulk is the last thing left. Pull up drac carrier & aegis and let the drac carrier wail on the hulk for 8+ minutes while the aegis kills all of his UAV's. I took my drac carrier from brand noob out of the shipyard to skulls yesterday, it was a beautiful thang. 
  • BlackFirePheonix
    BlackFirePheonix
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 572
    destroyU0 said:
    You get VXP for hitting the ships, not the structures.
    the structures do give vxp, but very very very VERRRRRRRRRRRRRRYYYYYYYYYYYYYY little like 95vxp-120vxp for about 10 turrets worth or less

Image result for shy girls mario
  • butcher71793
    butcher71793
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Dec 2013 Posts: 227
    ^ I'd wager candy on this. Reavers have always had pretty high explosive defense.
    There also seems to be a problem where they miss the reaver scouts when the carrier isnt moving too.... might be more than just a resist and ship speed thing0
  • jcatalano
    jcatalano
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Jun 2013 Posts: 776
    yeah, some times my drac carrier fleet will do a few volleys at turrets and nothing would happen, no damage at all. same would happen with the scouts too once and a while.
  • kixeyeuser_1357467005259_13470_173394218
    kixeyeuser_1357467005259_13470_173394218
    Potential Threat
    Joined Jun 2014 Posts: 97
    Crookseye say, HULK SMASH !!!!!!  Puny player.