State of the Game

  • Digger_D7
    Digger_D7
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Aug 2013 Posts: 374
    Laredo said:
    I know this one gets brought up a lot, so I am going to bring it up again.  How about a second shipyard for refits.  Allow us the ability to build more boats. 
    Here's the thing you aren't thinking of.  The more ships we can build/refit at a time will have the opposite effect you are wanting.  It will multiply the time, res and cost to do it since we'll then have the ability to do more than one at a time.  It will increase the "chore" factor significantly since we'll need more res and uranium to keep both going.  As good as adding a drydock or second shipyard sounds, it would make things worse than they already are.
    Here is a earlier post from Laredo about actually putting in a second shipyard and what that would mean. 

    Laredo said:
    Rustdog said:
    Laredo
    Moderator
    Joined Dec 2011Posts: 4,885
    The U cost isn't here but figure on 150k each and you should be able to all of them.

    Full List:
    1 - Return 100 mil res to base, have Weapon lab 10
    2 - Destroy 1 x Level 85 MilOut
    3 - Have Advanced Lab 10, repair 50k ship armor
    4 - Destroy SSB (Core and satellites)
    5 - Return 100 mil res to base, have Naval lab 10
    6 - Destroy 3 x Level 85 MilOut
    7 - Complete Fractured Empires Mastery x 5
    8 - Return 125 mil res to base, own Warehouse 10
    9 - Return 125 mil res to base, repair 75k armor
    10 - Destroy 5 x Level 60 Armada
    11 - Destroy 5 x Level 75 MilOut
    12 - Complete Snowfall Mastery x 5
    13 - Destroy 2 x SSB (Core and satellites)
    14 - Return 225 mil res to base, have Weapons Lab 11
    15 - Return 225 mil res to base, repair 125k armor

    Have nothing more to say then WoW!!!  CHORE'S.
    Other than number 12, its stuff you do anyway.
    But here is his post response on the objective things they put into the game.
    It is to funny now after a change this items are stuff we do anyways.

    4. I am not sure what core and satellites are
    7. Fractured empire 
    10. Sorry I don't hit the armada stuff
    11. if your hitting 85 strongholds your not gonna worry about hitting 75 strongholds
    13. core and satellites have to put here again as I am not sure what this is

    WOW they must think all of us idiots

    I really think adding multiple shipyards would make way less of a chore then the insane need for "Uranium"!!!!!!!!!
    As your not thinking none of the ships cost Uranium to build. (Unless you make Uranium as easy to get as any of the other resources)!!!!!!
  • bort
    bort
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Oct 2011 Posts: 8,257
    Digger_D7 said:
    Laredo said:
    I know this one gets brought up a lot, so I am going to bring it up again.  How about a second shipyard for refits.  Allow us the ability to build more boats. 
    Here's the thing you aren't thinking of.  The more ships we can build/refit at a time will have the opposite effect you are wanting.  It will multiply the time, res and cost to do it since we'll then have the ability to do more than one at a time.  It will increase the "chore" factor significantly since we'll need more res and uranium to keep both going.  As good as adding a drydock or second shipyard sounds, it would make things worse than they already are.
    Here is a earlier post from Laredo about actually putting in a second shipyard and what that would mean. 

    Laredo said:
    Rustdog said:
    Laredo
    Moderator
    Joined Dec 2011Posts: 4,885
    The U cost isn't here but figure on 150k each and you should be able to all of them.

    Full List:
    1 - Return 100 mil res to base, have Weapon lab 10
    2 - Destroy 1 x Level 85 MilOut
    3 - Have Advanced Lab 10, repair 50k ship armor
    4 - Destroy SSB (Core and satellites)
    5 - Return 100 mil res to base, have Naval lab 10
    6 - Destroy 3 x Level 85 MilOut
    7 - Complete Fractured Empires Mastery x 5
    8 - Return 125 mil res to base, own Warehouse 10
    9 - Return 125 mil res to base, repair 75k armor
    10 - Destroy 5 x Level 60 Armada
    11 - Destroy 5 x Level 75 MilOut
    12 - Complete Snowfall Mastery x 5
    13 - Destroy 2 x SSB (Core and satellites)
    14 - Return 225 mil res to base, have Weapons Lab 11
    15 - Return 225 mil res to base, repair 125k armor

    Have nothing more to say then WoW!!!  CHORE'S.
    Other than number 12, its stuff you do anyway.
    But here is his post response on the objective things they put into the game.
    It is to funny now after a change this items are stuff we do anyways.

    4. I am not sure what core and satellites are
    7. Fractured empire 
    10. Sorry I don't hit the armada stuff
    11. if your hitting 85 strongholds your not gonna worry about hitting 75 strongholds
    13. core and satellites have to put here again as I am not sure what this is

    WOW they must think all of us idiots

    I really think adding multiple shipyards would make way less of a chore then the insane need for "Uranium"!!!!!!!!!
    As your not thinking none of the ships cost Uranium to build. (Unless you make Uranium as easy to get as any of the other resources)!!!!!!
    yes. anything new added to the game should required you to kill a gunboat. that way everyone can do everything instantly.
  • Mad_Scientist
    Mad_Scientist
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Dec 2012 Posts: 7,716
    wondering if any questions in this thread will get answered....

    For example doom said this about chores...

    Sector Threat

    One of our goals is to reduce the need to schedule your life around Battle Pirates and create more dynamic gameplay based around player activity and interest rather than creating “chores”.


    So on page 1 I asked another chore question...
     "How does the weekly fit into your goal of reducing chores? You have a vocal camp that says 50 mil is fine, a vocal camp that says 50 mil is too much and a vocal camp that includes me that says 50 mil is attainable but boring as hell and time intensive."
    This question and many others remain unanswered as kixeye seems content with the head in sand approach...

    Meanwhile, sector threat IS NOT working for many, and you made R&D into a uranium harvesting chore fest.  So what i see is you've YET AGAIN done the opposite of what you said you intended to do.

    Will we get any comments and questions addressed?  Seems the dev and moderator are having an issue with their backbone, any criticism and they stop talking (hence no dates in the WIP thread because sticking to timelines is too hard)


    I actually agree with a complaint for once...

    This evening our sector made a very coordinated effort to tackle the Uranium problem, all of us hitting all the salvs and Armadas that spawned (every one of them) and the bar didn't go past 3/5 of the yellow. It was really discouraging.

    I get it if it's hard to heighten the bar. It shouldn't be this hard.
    the last statement nailed my sentiment.  I run with an active top 40 alliance and we struggle with it....that just seems wrong.
    Meep!
  • Digger_D7
    Digger_D7
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Aug 2013 Posts: 374
    bort said:
    Digger_D7 said:
    Laredo said:
    I know this one gets brought up a lot, so I am going to bring it up again.  How about a second shipyard for refits.  Allow us the ability to build more boats. 
    Here's the thing you aren't thinking of.  The more ships we can build/refit at a time will have the opposite effect you are wanting.  It will multiply the time, res and cost to do it since we'll then have the ability to do more than one at a time.  It will increase the "chore" factor significantly since we'll need more res and uranium to keep both going.  As good as adding a drydock or second shipyard sounds, it would make things worse than they already are.
    Here is a earlier post from Laredo about actually putting in a second shipyard and what that would mean. 

    Laredo said:
    Rustdog said:
    Laredo
    Moderator
    Joined Dec 2011Posts: 4,885
    The U cost isn't here but figure on 150k each and you should be able to all of them.

    Full List:
    1 - Return 100 mil res to base, have Weapon lab 10
    2 - Destroy 1 x Level 85 MilOut
    3 - Have Advanced Lab 10, repair 50k ship armor
    4 - Destroy SSB (Core and satellites)
    5 - Return 100 mil res to base, have Naval lab 10
    6 - Destroy 3 x Level 85 MilOut
    7 - Complete Fractured Empires Mastery x 5
    8 - Return 125 mil res to base, own Warehouse 10
    9 - Return 125 mil res to base, repair 75k armor
    10 - Destroy 5 x Level 60 Armada
    11 - Destroy 5 x Level 75 MilOut
    12 - Complete Snowfall Mastery x 5
    13 - Destroy 2 x SSB (Core and satellites)
    14 - Return 225 mil res to base, have Weapons Lab 11
    15 - Return 225 mil res to base, repair 125k armor

    Have nothing more to say then WoW!!!  CHORE'S.
    Other than number 12, its stuff you do anyway.
    But here is his post response on the objective things they put into the game.
    It is to funny now after a change this items are stuff we do anyways.

    4. I am not sure what core and satellites are
    7. Fractured empire 
    10. Sorry I don't hit the armada stuff
    11. if your hitting 85 strongholds your not gonna worry about hitting 75 strongholds
    13. core and satellites have to put here again as I am not sure what this is

    WOW they must think all of us idiots

    I really think adding multiple shipyards would make way less of a chore then the insane need for "Uranium"!!!!!!!!!
    As your not thinking none of the ships cost Uranium to build. (Unless you make Uranium as easy to get as any of the other resources)!!!!!!
    yes. anything new added to the game should required you to kill a gunboat. that way everyone can do everything instantly.
    I am not saying everything should be done with a gun boat and then you have everything.
  • Digger_D7
    Digger_D7
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Aug 2013 Posts: 374
    wondering if any questions in this thread will get answered....

    For example doom said this about chores...

    Sector Threat

    One of our goals is to reduce the need to schedule your life around Battle Pirates and create more dynamic gameplay based around player activity and interest rather than creating “chores”.


    So on page 1 I asked another chore question...
     "How does the weekly fit into your goal of reducing chores? You have a vocal camp that says 50 mil is fine, a vocal camp that says 50 mil is too much and a vocal camp that includes me that says 50 mil is attainable but boring as hell and time intensive."
    This question and many others remain unanswered as kixeye seems content with the head in sand approach...

    Meanwhile, sector threat IS NOT working for many, and you made R&D into a uranium harvesting chore fest.  So what i see is you've YET AGAIN done the opposite of what you said you intended to do.

    Will we get any comments and questions addressed?  Seems the dev and moderator are having an issue with their backbone, any criticism and they stop talking (hence no dates in the WIP thread because sticking to timelines is too hard)


    I actually agree with a complaint for once...

    This evening our sector made a very coordinated effort to tackle the Uranium problem, all of us hitting all the salvs and Armadas that spawned (every one of them) and the bar didn't go past 3/5 of the yellow. It was really discouraging.

    I get it if it's hard to heighten the bar. It shouldn't be this hard.
    the last statement nailed my sentiment.  I run with an active top 40 alliance and we struggle with it....that just seems wrong.
    So you start complaining and whinning when it starts effecting you nice!!!!!!!!!!
    it wouldn't matter to either of you if you didn't need the Uranium to get the next thing started researching. I am perfectly fine there is nothing wrong with the sector threat and how hard it is to open.
  • HyDeAJ
    HyDeAJ
    Greenhorn
    Joined Nov 2014 Posts: 6
    State of the game: spend 2 hrs opening rez to get Armadas to spawn.. Then you get to hit 3-5 they haven't spawned again its been a good 30-40 mins...

    State of the game= fail!
  • sliceNdice
    sliceNdice
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Mar 2015 Posts: 5,428
    edited 19 Dec 2015, 1:52AM
    Digger_D7 said:
    So you start complaining and whinning when it starts effecting you nice!!!!!!!!!!
    it wouldn't matter to either of you if you didn't need the Uranium to get the next thing started researching. I am perfectly fine there is nothing wrong with the sector threat and how hard it is to open.
    God I love ignorant people.

    We aren't whining. We aren't making obnoxious demands. We are stating our opinion of a certain feature in a COHERENT MANNER. Something you fail to do. (Example: "effecting")

    We don't need uranium. That's not our problem. I've dumped lots of uranium into the ocean in fact. Our issue is that, despite our best attempts, even with many big hitters, we can't open the Orange level. There is an issue when even the big players can't do something.

    You're likely fine with Sector Threat because it's incredibly easy to open to Yellow. Have you tried Orange? No wait never mind, you probably don't have the fleets for it based on all the things you find difficult.

    I hate agreeing with any complaints here on the forums because then, the "players" who are consistent whiners and do nothing but complain suddenly jump on my one single comment and say stupid **** like "you've seen the light" or they misinterpret what I've said as something they've seen and are complaining about. 
    Forum Rules
    Got a genuine concern you want to share without toxic trolls? PM me. Don't start a thread that you know will be ruined and closed.
  • Rustdog
    Rustdog
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Aug 2013 Posts: 749
    Digger_D7 said:
    So you start complaining and whinning when it starts effecting you nice!!!!!!!!!!
    it wouldn't matter to either of you if you didn't need the Uranium to get the next thing started researching. I am perfectly fine there is nothing wrong with the sector threat and how hard it is to open.
    God I love ignorant people.

    We aren't whining. We aren't making obnoxious demands. We are stating our opinion of a certain feature in a COHERENT MANNER. Something you fail to do. (Example: "effecting")

    We don't need uranium. That's not our problem. I've dumped lots of uranium into the ocean in fact. Our issue is that, despite our best attempts, even with many big hitters, we can't open the Orange level. There is an issue when even the big players can't do something.

    You're likely fine with Sector Threat because it's incredibly easy to open to Yellow. Have you tried Orange? No wait never mind, you probably don't have the fleets for it based on all the things you find difficult.

    I hate agreeing with any complaints here on the forums because then, the "players" who are consistent whiners and do nothing but complain suddenly jump on my one single comment and say stupid **** like "you've seen the light" or they misinterpret what I've said as something they've seen and are complaining about. 
    Now ya getting out the Point's of it all but there are still lot's more to go with this.. They keep adding stuff to the game without fixing what need's to keep the Main Player Base in wanting to even try anymore just because of like ya said sliceNdice the Fact of the thing's not moving or not being looked at and we are just to the Point of finding a Game that will Make Share that the Player or Customer's are getting the best out of the game play>>...
  • Digger_D7
    Digger_D7
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Aug 2013 Posts: 374
    God I love ignorant people.

    We aren't whining. We aren't making obnoxious demands. We are stating our opinion of a certain feature in a COHERENT MANNER. Something you fail to do. (Example: "effecting")

    We don't need uranium. That's not our problem. I've dumped lots of uranium into the ocean in fact. Our issue is that, despite our best attempts, even with many big hitters, we can't open the Orange level. There is an issue when even the big players can't do something.

    You're likely fine with Sector Threat because it's incredibly easy to open to Yellow. Have you tried Orange? No wait never mind, you probably don't have the fleets for it based on all the things you find difficult.

    I hate agreeing with any complaints here on the forums because then, the "players" who are consistent whiners and do nothing but complain suddenly jump on my one single comment and say stupid **** like "you've seen the light" or they misinterpret what I've said as something they've seen and are complaining about. 
     I actually got subs if I want to waste time on opening cargo's to up the sector threat, but I only see it as a chore so I don't bother with it.


  • jan.vandemeulebroecke
    jan.vandemeulebroecke
    Potential Threat
    Joined Mar 2013 Posts: 92
    My question is this (if the build times have changed then when i built my Hellhound why is it that the time is EXACTLY the same as the first one i built 4 months ago) someone has been lying about what is going on and that is really unacceptable, to say we are going to do something is one thing but to say you did do something and then have it not be so is very un-business like, why is it the (corporate mentality) is if you say you did this or that and then not that is OK? seams very bad to lie to your wallets as we pay your bills, and when we go away so dose your jobs, no Corp system stays intact by lying to all who benefit meaning US as PLAYERS, just because we are gamers dosent mean it is OK to do one thing and say another, we are NOT all kids here, I am retired military and feel like i have been shoved under a rock and left to just fad away, very sad when a business corp stoops to lying and hope no one sees it.  
    hell yeah !! agree totally !!

  • smellsfishy
    smellsfishy
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Jun 2015 Posts: 611
    edited 19 Dec 2015, 2:39AM
    wondering if any questions in this thread will get answered....

    For example doom said this about chores...

    Sector Threat

    One of our goals is to reduce the need to schedule your life around Battle Pirates and create more dynamic gameplay based around player activity and interest rather than creating “chores”.


    So on page 1 I asked another chore question...
     "How does the weekly fit into your goal of reducing chores? You have a vocal camp that says 50 mil is fine, a vocal camp that says 50 mil is too much and a vocal camp that includes me that says 50 mil is attainable but boring as hell and time intensive."
    This question and many others remain unanswered as kixeye seems content with the head in sand approach...

    Meanwhile, sector threat IS NOT working for many, and you made R&D into a uranium harvesting chore fest.  So what i see is you've YET AGAIN done the opposite of what you said you intended to do.

    Will we get any comments and questions addressed?  Seems the dev and moderator are having an issue with their backbone, any criticism and they stop talking (hence no dates in the WIP thread because sticking to timelines is too hard)


    I actually agree with a complaint for once...

    This evening our sector made a very coordinated effort to tackle the Uranium problem, all of us hitting all the salvs and Armadas that spawned (every one of them) and the bar didn't go past 3/5 of the yellow. It was really discouraging.

    I get it if it's hard to heighten the bar. It shouldn't be this hard.
    Finally a whale agrees with me that the game is 2 hard. HAHAHA!!!!   WIN!!!!!
  • jan.vandemeulebroecke
    jan.vandemeulebroecke
    Potential Threat
    Joined Mar 2013 Posts: 92
    My question is this (if the build times have changed then when i built my Hellhound why is it that the time is EXACTLY the same as the first one i built 4 months ago) someone has been lying about what is going on and that is really unacceptable, to say we are going to do something is one thing but to say you did do something and then have it not be so is very un-business like, why is it the (corporate mentality) is if you say you did this or that and then not that is OK? seams very bad to lie to your wallets as we pay your bills, and when we go away so dose your jobs, no Corp system stays intact by lying to all who benefit meaning US as PLAYERS, just because we are gamers dosent mean it is OK to do one thing and say another, we are NOT all kids here, I am retired military and feel like i have been shoved under a rock and left to just fad away, very sad when a business corp stoops to lying and hope no one sees it.  
    hell yeah !! agree totally !!


    My question is this (if the build times have changed then when i built my Hellhound why is it that the time is EXACTLY the same as the first one i built 4 months ago) someone has been lying about what is going on and that is really unacceptable, to say we are going to do something is one thing but to say you did do something and then have it not be so is very un-business like, why is it the (corporate mentality) is if you say you did this or that and then not that is OK? seams very bad to lie to your wallets as we pay your bills, and when we go away so dose your jobs, no Corp system stays intact by lying to all who benefit meaning US as PLAYERS, just because we are gamers dosent mean it is OK to do one thing and say another, we are NOT all kids here, I am retired military and feel like i have been shoved under a rock and left to just fad away, very sad when a business corp stoops to lying and hope no one sees it.  
    hell yeah !! agree totally !!

    its end 2015 and i just finished building my HELLHOUNDS.... !!  says enough 100 days for 4 ships  ridiculous

  • Admiral_Evens
    Admiral_Evens
    Greenhorn
    Joined Dec 2011 Posts: 11
    The last time Kix promised to do something, I held my breath in anticipation only to end up in the hospital on a ventilator breathing for me because Kix didn't come through.   I'm NOT a programmer so I don't know how all that is done, but with Kix laying off twice this past year I can understand why it takes a long time to do anything because you don't have the people you had before to do what needs to be done.

    So in the words of Charlie Brown  Wha, wha, wha, wha, wha, wha.
  • wulfgaran
    wulfgaran
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Aug 2012 Posts: 731
    Fix the bug that causes fleets not to repair.

    It is such a fundamental part of the game it is just crazy to return to the game 5 hours later and find out your fleet didnt repair.



    image
  • aldozer
    aldozer
    Greenhorn
    Joined Dec 2013 Posts: 19
    The greed for coin has again put the game in the state I want to quit playing.  Impossible to complete anything in reasonable time without spending coin.  Tons of uranium needed for everything, but nearly impossible to collect.  I don't mind spending $20 - $30 a month for good entertainment, but this game requires hundreds of dollars to keep up with and not be destroyed.  Fix the time so I can build a fleet in a week... not 5 months.

  • MACAKS
    MACAKS
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Mar 2012 Posts: 113
    i read here about the state of the game and still i do not see and kix employ/mods confirm or deny what they are doing about base defense to even up the playing field
  • kixeyeuser_1390809225545_1032829180
    kixeyeuser_1390809225545_1032829180
    Potential Threat
    Joined Mar 2015 Posts: 86
    wulfgaran said:
    Fix the bug that causes fleets not to repair.

    It is such a fundamental part of the game it is just crazy to return to the game 5 hours later and find out your fleet didnt repair.



    thats happen to me 3 times today repair quit come back an fleet stopped wonder if they put in a code that targets non coiners to have this problem 
  • hitman
    hitman
    Force to be Reckoned With
    Joined Sep 2011 Posts: 1,987
    I think there is a lot good stuff in here, i'm not sure how much of it will be successfully implemented though.  Of course, the other area that Kix needs to focus on is trust and communication:  Kixeye, your dialogue with players is horrific, overly complex, not transparent, dis honest and players simply don't trust you - and i think this is symptomatic of how you communicate internally between teams.

    You got a lot of stuff to fix and your CULTURE is on of the most important ones
    Blackwater pirate, started in sec 95, been pretty much everywhere since then
  • No.1UnvisionedFan
    No.1UnvisionedFan
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Aug 2013 Posts: 343
    hitman said:
    I think there is a lot good stuff in here, i'm not sure how much of it will be successfully implemented though.  Of course, the other area that Kix needs to focus on is trust and communication:  Kixeye, your dialogue with players is horrific, overly complex, not transparent, dis honest and players simply don't trust you - and i think this is symptomatic of how you communicate internally between teams.

    You got a lot of stuff to fix and your CULTURE is on of the most important ones


    And there Customer Service is a joke
  • brassrattler
    brassrattler
    Potential Threat
    Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 41

    think of it this way.  were feeding your family's, your not feeding ours.  so give us a break over here with cost and repair times

     

  • kixeyeuser_1390809225545_1032829180
    kixeyeuser_1390809225545_1032829180
    Potential Threat
    Joined Mar 2015 Posts: 86
    hitman said:
    I think there is a lot good stuff in here, i'm not sure how much of it will be successfully implemented though.  Of course, the other area that Kix needs to focus on is trust and communication:  Kixeye, your dialogue with players is horrific, overly complex, not transparent, dis honest and players simply don't trust you - and i think this is symptomatic of how you communicate internally between teams.

    You got a lot of stuff to fix and your CULTURE is on of the most important ones


    And there Customer Service is a joke
    what customer service they have that
  • AH64DR
    AH64DR
    Greenhorn
    Joined Jun 2012 Posts: 13
    The changes that I have experienced appear to be trying to chase players away, what used to be fun is now a nuisance.  I want any and money I have spent in this game returned...
  • kixeyeuser_1390809225545_1032829180
    kixeyeuser_1390809225545_1032829180
    Potential Threat
    Joined Mar 2015 Posts: 86
    man if that could happen but is like tring to get a toster to work in a car wash with kix good luck 
  • brad.l.chiniquy
    brad.l.chiniquy
    Potential Threat
    Joined Mar 2015 Posts: 39
    Going to comment even though I feel it will fall on def ears I must try one last time. I am losing/lost interest....definitely at the final stages of IDGAF.  We spend money to have an advantage/this game is about advantages.  Only to have kix negate the money spent by making it all equal.  I spent money for an advantage not to have it negated so we are all equal!!!  I can not believe in your product anymore....I will not spend anymore!!!
  • Spikes
    Spikes
    Potential Threat
    Joined Nov 2011 Posts: 77
    The lord Kixeye giveth Uranium and then taketh away. Be ok if ya did not have to fight for it in ya own sector anyway. Thats when the bar high enough to make the targets appear. Not had it high enough for the Drac bases to open, and anyway what would be the point cos not enough peeps playing anyway. Fine with hard and understand that, but also needs to be fair. New feature just another chore, not doing it cos need Uranium for other stuff, also prizes don't grab me. Too much to do and too little time to do it in. Don't seem like anything will change really, one thing is just replaced by another. The only people that will be happy is the ones that have already got the gear to do all these things, think you need to think about the lower guys that will never be able to compete. The state of the game is that people are still giving up and no one is coming back, should it continue then there will not be any more problems cos there will not be a game. 
    I am in a alliance and have not seen 50% of them for months, hit an alliance and found them all dead anyway. This makes me think all the things above. Is there going to be a game in 2016?

  • Dare_Devil1
    Dare_Devil1
    Force to be Reckoned With
    Joined Feb 2012 Posts: 1,595
    edited 19 Dec 2015, 1:39PM
    State of the game? 

    Go to Forums home and have a look at the state of Kixeye games in general.
    Have a read of the War Commander and Vega forums. it's like a mirror image of this forum, lots
    of unhappy players.  The one difference is the new mobile app, WC Rogue assault, which appears to
    be positive in its early stages. Kixeye will be hoping that WCRA takes off big time in the mobile app arena
    as new players of that app, may have  a look at the desktop version. Kixeye haven't had a new hit game in years. 

    If WCRA is a big hit, it is on the cards that one under performing Flash game will be pulled. With War commander
    possibly benefiting the mobile version, that won't be touched. That leaves two games, Vega and Battle Pirates.
    Which one can a mobile version be made of?   Either way, my opinion is in the near future Vega or BP will no longer be supported
    and be led to die slowly like BYM was. Now Vega was rewritten from flash to unity code. BP  was not.  Think about it.

    Also, notice how the forums for Tome, BYM and BYM unleashed are gone. Trimming the dead wood as you don't want to advertise dead games now do you? 

    Personally, I'm glad kixeye pulled the drac co-axial nerf and killed off my coining for good. 

    Edited to add that the big guy,  **** Harbin himself is on the WCRA forums alot. Shows where kixeye's attention is right now.
    Meanwhile, in BP land............chirp chirp goes the crickets.

    Space Invaders elite player.
  • Spikes
    Spikes
    Potential Threat
    Joined Nov 2011 Posts: 77
    mstary1 said:
    State of the game? 

    Go to Forums home and have a look at the state of Kixeye games in general.
    Have a read of the War Commander and Vega forums. it's like a mirror image of this forum, lots
    of unhappy players.  The one difference is the new mobile app, WC Rogue assault, which appears to
    be positive in its early stages. Kixeye will be hoping that WCRA takes off big time in the mobile app arena
    as new players of that app, may have  a look at the desktop version. Kixeye haven't had a new hit game in years. 

    If WCRA is a big hit, it is on the cards that one under performing Flash game will be pulled. With War commander
    possibly benefiting the mobile version, that won't be touched. That leaves two games, Vega and Battle Pirates.
    Which one can a mobile version be made of?   Either way, my opinion is in the near future Vega or BP will no longer be supported
    and be led to die slowly like BYM was. Now Vega was rewritten from flash to unity code. BP  was not.  Think about it.

    Also, notice how the forums for Tome, BYM and BYM unleashed are gone. Trimming the dead wood as you don't want to advertise dead games now do you? 

    Personally, I'm glad kixeye pulled the drac co-axial nerf and killed off my coining for good. 

    Edited to add that the big guy,  **** Harbin himself is on the WCRA forums alot. Shows where kixeye's attention is right now.
    Meanwhile, in BP land............chirp chirp goes the crickets.

    You are prob right bud, looking at all this, it seems to me like a downhill slide. Problem is I still have it in my heart to play, even tho not as much. Still have friends on BP that I made from the beginning, but some of them seem to have stopped playing now. Thought this was the best game ever, but this last year I find myself playing less. Not through choice tho, just that some of the stuff I find now not worth the time and effort.

    But for now I have had may say.

    I wish you all a Merry Christmas and a very Happy New Year, hope all your dreams come true in the new year :)
     
  • Normand Racicot
    Normand Racicot
    Potential Threat
    Joined Oct 2012 Posts: 69
    Kix his going the wrong way again....... Have to remind you that most player here want this game to become more fun with FvF and base hitting not task to accomplish. Why his it so complicated with every changes that has to do with reducing time of builts and repairs.  Why so mutch hypocrysis toward your customers that obviusly you like to keep in you sayings but your real actions dont reflects that......... This state of the game dont give mutch towards your presumed intention for the benefit of the bp community. Your not telling me that this return of reasearch with merely average of 3% of benefit  at the end costing player huge amounts of uranium (first step his 140mil.) This looks more to me that what i am seeing his that if you want reduces time and benefits you will have to payout in uranium cost and repairs. If this reflects the changes to come we are in deep ****. All i see again his a dust trown at our faces not to show us that kix has no intention of doing mutch.    
  • CJSII
    CJSII
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Jul 2012 Posts: 651
    Digger_D7 said:
    God I love ignorant people.

    We aren't whining. We aren't making obnoxious demands. We are stating our opinion of a certain feature in a COHERENT MANNER. Something you fail to do. (Example: "effecting")

    We don't need uranium. That's not our problem. I've dumped lots of uranium into the ocean in fact. Our issue is that, despite our best attempts, even with many big hitters, we can't open the Orange level. There is an issue when even the big players can't do something.

    You're likely fine with Sector Threat because it's incredibly easy to open to Yellow. Have you tried Orange? No wait never mind, you probably don't have the fleets for it based on all the things you find difficult.

    I hate agreeing with any complaints here on the forums because then, the "players" who are consistent whiners and do nothing but complain suddenly jump on my one single comment and say stupid **** like "you've seen the light" or they misinterpret what I've said as something they've seen and are complaining about. 
     I actually got subs if I want to waste time on opening cargo's to up the sector threat, but I only see it as a chore so I don't bother with it.


    Last sector we were in I'd spend an hour with 4 auto fleets going full out....just to move the bar 25%.

    I didn't wan't to be doing friggin salves...I had an hour to play and needed U.

    Next time this occurred I just scrolled through the sectors till I found one with U fleets and went there.

    And this like the new researches is an improvement? It just adds resentment to your playing time.

    Not much of an incentive to log on is it?
    They're calling in Greenpeace...to save the vanishing whales. Greenpeace showed up, looked around, shook their heads sadly, and said it's hopeless....

  • Capt_Mac_xx
    Capt_Mac_xx
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 185
    The really sad thing about the "State of Battle Pirates" is that the Kixeye GREED has killed one of the best games out there. Because they want the FAST dollar and that is all they give a **** about, this game has spent a 4 year slide into its current state. Had they kept cost repair and build times down people would still be playing and spending. We all know that this latest round of NEW Direction is more smoke and mirrors. This game is done! Stick a fork in it folks. Move on to something else. World of Warships is great if you join a division and use Team Speak in order to communicate. And no DAMNED URINE !!!!!!!!! So here is a hardy **** YOU KIXEYE :wink: 
This discussion has been closed.